Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lx coupe vs hatchback which do you prefer? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: lx coupe vs hatchback which do you prefer?
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Well my very first car was a 89hatch i only had it for 24hrs...lol...i kno i kno.police took it i saved all my pennys for that too.but anways then i had a 90 drop lx ran pretty good then i saw my boys coupe an was like i gotta have that then i sold my drop an got my boyz coupe wow wat a big difference it was a solid car.then i got my current 91ssp an love it also.i love the coupe how they look frm the back they stands reminds me of how a pittbull stand.bolky strong look love the little trunks.but lately i been wanting either a 4eyed coupe or a 4eyed hatch either one.there rare aswell.but coupe overall.an there not ghetto he always have something negitive to say.dnt mind that chump.so wen ur going to come to a ryde out 396????

you never answered the question square bear what is a ride out.it were you an alex meet an give each other dutch rudders
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol eal funny you know what the hell is a ryde out stop actin stupid.an if im a square to u then im sharp in all four corners.i really hope i meet you one day.really hope i do.you are a e.n.t.s.t. now figure what that is.tramp

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
91_Bimini_Coupe
¯
Member # 11641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91_Bimini_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91_Bimini_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 91_bimini_coupe:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 91_bimini_coupe:
quote:
hatch.coupes are ugly an ghetto ever swanger wants a coupe to sideshow or drift in

What makes a coupe ghetto? Just outta curiosity because last time I checked ghetto is a lifestyle not a car.. [Confused] [Confused]

I have 89 coupe and a 92 gt.. I like both but I also have them both set up differently.. I like the coupe to go fast straight and the hatch is for road and track fun..

an for some part of the lifestyle is swang nuts in there mustang chp aka coupes.

an the only notchback ever made is a vw

But what I'm saying is what makes a coupe ghetto? Or are u saying the PEOPLE who own these coupes are ghetto which is completely different then the coupe being ghetto.. A coupe or car in general can never "ghetto" the owner on the other can.. Maybe u should put a little thought into what your trying to say before u say it.. Just my .02
coupe=ghetto here on cafords an since i am striking a nerve you must be weak minded an live in black hawk or danville
Coupe = ghetto in your mind.. A car can never be ghetto its impossible.. So basically everyone who has a coupe has a ghetto coupe? You sound ignorant and seem to be very self centered and narrow minded, same qualities a racist person carries. And im never weak minded my friend I'm an interview away from being a cop so I'd say very strong minded. Also if I live in blackhawk or Danville what's that have to do with anything? Things your saying are irrelevant bro.. And just because I MAY live out there and u don't means nothing, that just shows someone aka ME made better decisions then others aka U coming up..

Convos over bro not really trying to nitpick and argue with someone that's not even my girl.. [patriot]

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
91 you told it ALL [worship] he very self centered an racist.your100% right.everything is ghetto an black to him.i think he jus mad because a black ghetto man fucked his girl.anbody need butter for there popcorn cause i have it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had an87 lx and have owned my 93gt for 12 years..I must say I really dig the clean look of a lowered coupe.that will be my next fox project..i know in the 90s the gt was the hot ticket...I say fox 5.0 any model ftw!:
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
i vote for coupes. hatches are clean too though. i'm just not a fan of 87-93 gt hatchbacks, i dont like the body kit

+1 Keep up the "ghetto" drifting in that coupe. Looking good. Coupes all the way . That 93 cobra is pretty much game over in stock trim though. I like the gt with out the side skirts. Someone posted a drift video awhile back of one that looked good without side skirts .
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I originally bought my 85 GT hatch because it was what I could afford. Now, I really wouldent have it any other way. I dont like 87-93 GTs too much, The LXs are much better looking IMO.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalfiddy:
i like both. but coupes alittle more..

but lately, ive been startin to like 4eye hatches..

Here's my bucket
 -

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

perfect neight

--------------------

His response:

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
perfect neight

Thanx I try to keep her clean.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go coupe or go home lol naw I use to hate hatches but I've seen some that I actually would buy but its still notchback ft [dance]
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fam_lace:
Go coupe or go home lol naw I use to hate hatches but I've seen some that I actually would buy but its still notchback ft [dance]

<----- nice pic

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My vote goes to coupes.. Hatches look ghey. But I'd still drive one. Notches have a more aggressive look.

-

[ May 13, 2012, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
My vote goes to coupes.. Hatches look ghey. But I'd still drive one. Notches have a more aggressive look.

-

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Here's my bucket
 -

lookin good neight, nice 4 eye

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love 87-93 hatchbacks ,FTMFW...BUT ITS FOR SALE

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Here's my bucket
 -

lookin good neight, nice 4 eye
Thanx I wish I had a camera to take good piks of it.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh nigga pleeeeeze !!!!

this is like a nitrous conversation....

there are mustangs that are coupes....and there are mustangs that WANNA be coupes

the end

ive had 6, 3 were notchbacks, 1 vert lx, one GT, and 1 '66

well here you go...tell ME which ones are best ????????

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 13, 2012, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: nitrous_bob ]

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Well my very first car was a 89hatch i only had it for 24hrs...lol...i kno i kno.police took it i saved all my pennys for that too.but anways then i had a 90 drop lx ran pretty good then i saw my boys coupe an was like i gotta have that then i sold my drop an got my boyz coupe wow wat a big difference it was a solid car.then i got my current 91ssp an love it also.i love the coupe how they look frm the back they stands reminds me of how a pittbull stand.bolky strong look love the little trunks.but lately i been wanting either a 4eyed coupe or a 4eyed hatch either one.there rare aswell.but coupe overall.an there not ghetto he always have something negitive to say.dnt mind that chump.so wen ur going to come to a ryde out 396????

you never answered the question square bear what is a ride out.it were you an alex meet an give each other dutch rudders
not to be picky.....but wouldnt that be a DOUBLE dutch rudder ?????

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Out of those cars I like This one the best. Second I like the blue coupe

quote:
Originally posted by nitrous_bob:

-

-

[ May 13, 2012, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com