Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what car/truck do you miss the most? PICS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what car/truck do you miss the most? PICS
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
youll be suprised casey but the car/truck i miss the most is timmy's silverado...the one i traded my 94 red vert for. i fuckin loved that thing after kenny fixed it up and put that hood on. i was just young and needed a mustang to show off with.

Lol that is a surprise! And the vert u traded him went to a guy on this forum! Forget his name on here but he put a new gt40 crate motor, interior and raised it back up some. Think different wheels too! Dont think he posts much on here anymore. That car was ridiculous. I used to take out reflectors off the road with the k member on that car!! Haha

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I miss my 66 mustang, it was an i6 an me an my father swapped to a 351...bought that car when I was 17 all my friends loved it, I wanted to keep it in my family but had to sell it to go to college. I was 18 an cryin when the people that bought it came an picked it up, SUCKED!

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Platinum Detail:
I miss my 71 Chevelle so bad
 -
 -
 -

did you have subs ever in this car??

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im try not to get sentimental with cars or any material objects for that part. My 50 love/hate thing going on lol

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I miss my 85 Coupe hella bad. Duncan Motors built, I had over $5000 in parts and labor into this car, it would have made it to Mexico. Lol.

-

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anytime I've sold a car in the past marked a time I was completely over it. As a result I don't miss any of them [Smile]

Looking forward!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
youll be suprised casey but the car/truck i miss the most is timmy's silverado...the one i traded my 94 red vert for. i fuckin loved that thing after kenny fixed it up and put that hood on. i was just young and needed a mustang to show off with.

Lol that is a surprise! And the vert u traded him went to a guy on this forum! Forget his name on here but he put a new gt40 crate motor, interior and raised it back up some. Think different wheels too! Dont think he posts much on here anymore. That car was ridiculous. I used to take out reflectors off the road with the k member on that car!! Haha
You must be talking about 302drop . That car is in the peninsula a red drop sitting on 03 cobras

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by Platinum Detail:
I miss my 71 Chevelle so bad
 -
 -
 -

did you have subs ever in this car??
nope but the guy i sold it to in ORG put some
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I miss my 2006 kawi ZX-6R. I let my roommate ride it 4 years ago and he hit a truck on it and it was totalled.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a tie between my '96 Cobra
 -

and my 2000 GT
 -

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
My old 2000 S10 Xtreme. I loved it, then I HATED it. It was a lemon if Chevy was a fruit tree.

I bought it brand new. Owned it 1 year. Actually just under a year. Trans lost 3rd gear (3) times, had Electrical problem, ECU shorted and died, It hydroplaned on 580 across 3 lanes smacking a dirt mound in shoulder passed Strobridge, then its finally the Y-pipe broke came back into the fuel tank and ya. There's nothing left. This is what it used to look like.

-

i had an 02 gmc sonoma with the ZQ8 susp package (gmc extreme) and i also hydroplaned as i was going over standing water because i was using my cruise control and i guess as i drove over the puddle, the tire spun slower and the truck was tricked to speed up, then i lost it into the guardrail...damn i was pissed. those are awesome trucks

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the car I miss the most. [Frown]

-
 -
 -

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

My Saleen that was set up for open track. Wish I had it now with the money and time I have to track it. Mainly only used it on the streets.

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:

You must be talking about 302drop . That car is in the peninsula a red drop sitting on 03 cobras
my car was rio red with a tan top. i also painted the tail lights black. is it that one?

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Couldnt find pics, but my first 86 mazda b2000. Put that truck through hell and back, was a 2wd that I decided to go 4wd.

My first Ford, 65 coupe. Started out as a 6cyl, coverted to 8. all that was needed was paint and body, but funds ran out and bills were adding up.

6D9
¯
Member # 7001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6D9  Ford pictures for 6D9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Miss this rig the most....

Rowdy 454 Bigblock chevy, Dana 60's, dual transfer cases,etc

-

--------------------
Performance Alliance Motorsports
1969 BBC Camaro

Posts: 171 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was a dope hatch pure stang.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:

Thanks man.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

79stanggt
¯
Member # 11197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 79stanggt  Ford pictures for 79stanggt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hella miss my gray coup!! damn

-
 -
 -

Posts: 168 | From: atwater ca | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:

Thanks man.
Shoulda never hacked it up, lol. Sweet ass LX!

I will never forgive you! [Mad]

[ May 10, 2012, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
This is the car I miss the most. [Frown]

-
 -
 -

One of the nicest fox bodies I've ever seen, I'd miss it too [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

stock and slow, but was just so clean and fun to cruise in...

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya it was 302drop! Good catch! I was blank for a min!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'd be sad to get rid of that commando too.

my first bucket......miss it for sentimental reasons
sold it to a buddy and a tree fell on it.. [Big Grin] Might still be out there.
 -

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I miss my old 89' Hatch
 -

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com