Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » rip junior seau (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: rip junior seau
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Coward...........

Low and behold, here comes the shit stirrer. Try having some respect for once.

RIP to an NFL great.

Because he had soooo much respect for his family and friends [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

RIP/He'll be missed, etc, etc, etc? He fucking put himself THERE [Confused]

the man has a point! I've lost a few friends to suicide and i kinda feel the same way.
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want to say much yet cause I don't think it's confirmed suicide. It seems very fishy that he would kill himself, sounds like dude had it all except for his bitch he was having issues with. I think she should be a suspect at this point. It's too soon and the investigation isn't over yet, post nfl syndrome or whatever fuck that. Seau had shit and no reason to kill himself. Just my thoughts
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
most people that commit suicide by suffocation/carbon monoxide/pills/slash wrist/shoot heart/chest want a open casket funeral.you can't have a open casket funeral if you shoot half your head off. It was something I remember hearing from some dr breaking it down on tv
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
hidnn.o.s. told you we have some sensitive vaginas here. YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE!!! to you hes a coward, to some hes a hero (even if he did commit suicide).

and he also acclomplished far more than anyone on this site ever will.
You have NO CLUE what you're talking about. You don't know what 10k members have "accomplished" and how do you define an "accomplishment?" Stop speaking out of your ass while you're bent over!

Are you a fan of his [Confused]

I'm sure if someone out of the 10k members here accomplished more than junior seau they wouldn't be on this d rated website arguing with idiots like you

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Edit nvm

[ May 02, 2012, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
quote:
quote:
hidnn.o.s. told you we have some sensitive vaginas here. YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE!!! to you hes a coward, to some hes a hero (even if he did commit suicide).

You have NO CLUE what you're talking about. You don't know what 10k members have "accomplished" and how do you define an "accomplishment?" Stop speaking out of your ass while you're bent over!

I'm sure if someone out of the 10k members here accomplished more than junior seau they wouldn't be on this d rated website arguing with idiots like you
Some people just have no respect behind a computer... smh
RIP

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

There are some VERY successful and VERY kind people that are members, but do not post daily.

He fucked his Mom and many others, coward/selfish fugger!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And your not one of them

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And your not one of them

Clearly neither are you... Nice punctuation [Roll Eyes]

[ May 03, 2012, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
And your not one of them

Technically I'm not what exactly [Confused]

--------------------

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
And your not one of them

Technically, you're not one who has much respect for the recently departed, regardless of how they went out. We've all got our opinions - and are entitled to them, without a doubt - but why not show a little concern for a situation with so much hurting? No need to sit atop your ivory tower and dish out lessons on morality.

Unless it makes you feel better about yourself.

Correct my grammar - please.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are tons of exnfl players that face neurological disorders due to taking hits. I know there was one player who commuted suicide by shooting his chest and sent a message to his wife prior to that saying to donate his brain for research. But not seau. I'm not a chargers or pats fan but he was fuckin solid and super positive. I think it might have been his chick, why risk failing at suicide by shooting your chest? She might of Played it off as a suicide u never know. Regardless its a sad day for football, and my heart goes out to his family.

That doctor who said ppl who commit suicides want an open casket.... That's pretty cowardly, expecting people to mourn for u face to face when u couldn't bare even look at urself in the mirror anymore. But I don't see seau being like that. Hopefully the Dr who said that was Dr oz. Butters beat the shit outta him (didnt want my post to be completely negative).

RIP

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just watched the Sportscenter report on this and wow....just wow,speechless really....they say that the accident when he went off the cliff in his escalade in 2010 was a possible suicide attempt but no charges were persued or really was even looked into [Confused] ...Never the less Seau was an icon in football,we all grew up watching him play and along with many others was the face of the NFL,he definatley took an easy way out and too some he's a coward, to others and myself his legacy will be remembered and he will be missed no doubt.. Nobody knows what his mindstate was or what actually happened but Jr and there's nothing that can change that now...RIP Seau..

[ May 03, 2012, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP 55!

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:
And your not one of them

Technically, you're not one who has much respect for the recently departed, regardless of how they went out. We've all got our opinions - and are entitled to them, without a doubt - but why not show a little concern for a situation with so much hurting? No need to sit atop your ivory tower and dish out lessons on morality.

Unless it makes you feel better about yourself.

Correct my grammar - please.

All I said was that he WAS a coward. It's a fact. The pain HE CAUSED his mother and many others because he....... He WAS a coward. No ivory tower here, my life, 3 kids, wife etc are all GREAT and I'm happy. But I'll always give you my "opinion (fact ;-) " without flowers and bullshit around it. You can cloud this shit all you want, but it's not for me.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Just watched the Sportscenter report on this and wow....just wow,speechless really....they say that the accident when he went off the cliff in his escalade in 2010 was a possible suicide attempt but no charges were persued or really was even looked into [Confused] ...Never the less Seau was an icon in football,we all grew up watching him play and along with many others was the face of the NFL,he definatley took an easy way out and too some he's a coward, to others and myself his legacy will be remembered and he will be missed no doubt.. Nobody knows what his mindstate was or what actually happened but Jr and there's nothing that can change that now...RIP Seau..

Well said

--------------------

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just saw the last bbm text to him from my boy, seems everyone knew he had some sort of issue, RIP and hiddnos, quit being such a cocksucker, seriously, were you that little guy that drove a big truck or something?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say who cares how he went out. He was a great football player..that is all that matters. I actually met him at one of his restaurants..he had no problem taking the time to pose for pictures in our group...even though he had a business meeting happening at the same time...nice guy.
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
hiddnos, quit being such a cocksucker, seriously, were you that little guy that drove a big truck or something?

Nope, he fucking took the bitch way out of life. Didn't care how that would affect HIS FUCKING MOTHER, FRIENDS OR FAMILY. Fuck him, good riddance for someone to not consider other peoples feelings THAT MUCH, good riddance!

Fuck you guys, who don't like my "real world" opinion. It's my .03 [burnout]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com