Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » my new notchback (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: my new notchback
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks kacey! i really wanted the bbs lm's but they were all sold out in cali. the bbs lms look very similar but the fronts have a second lip that matches the rears and come in 9's for an easier fitment. cant go wrong with ccw's though...

theres a guy rockin 526's i saw on the cruise and it looks clean as fuck even with the extra 5 lug holes. if you didnt know about xxr's, youd think theyre forged 3k wheels. i say do it!

[ May 01, 2012, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: a302juGRnot ]

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw you yesterday pulling into the Safeway parking lot at Elkhorn and 80. Beautiful car, and that thing sounds so fuxking sexy at idle!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice ride love the stance car and wheel choice good job bro

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a question, did you roll the rear are the rear springs real stiff so it don't rub. My 275 rub and I rollled the rear fenders and they are 17s, you've got 18s and are lower.

--------------------
No half steppin

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:
I've got a question, did you roll the rear are the rear springs real stiff so it don't rub. My 275 rub and I rollled the rear fenders and they are 17s, you've got 18s and are lower.

all my fenders are rolled. my springs are h&r sports so its not too stiff. i barely rub and its cuz of the rear camber and a little tire stretch.

how rolled are your fenders?

--------------------

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't comment much on cars here because I hardly see anything I really like but damn bro this came out really nice and definitely first of its kind. Good to see someone else get a foxbody dumped with some good fitment [patriot]

Once the stance/flush/static community see this I'm sure it'll spread fast over all the forums/blogs very fast.

Also, I like the front lip. I got hated on all the time when I had mine but always looked dope to me.

[ May 01, 2012, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are dam near rolled flat. I really got inside my fender wells and physically banged them more than the roller did. I had some 255 BFGs that we're sorta stretched for the 10 and didn't rub but really got me to go with 275 nittos was the traction issues I had with the BFGs. I'm most likely going to go with stiffer springs and cut a coil like you.

--------------------
No half steppin

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
I don't comment much on cars here because I hardly see anything I really like but damn bro this came out really nice and definitely first of its kind. Good to see someone else get a foxbody dumped with some good fitment [patriot]

Once the stance/flush/static community see this I'm sure it'll spread fast over all the forums/blogs very fast.

Also, I like the front lip. I got hated on all the time when I had mine but always looked dope to me.

thanks bro i think imma go to stanceworks and see what kinda feedback i get. thatd be sick if i can get on their page.

--------------------

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:
They are dam near rolled flat. I really got inside my fender wells and physically banged them more than the roller did. I had some 255 BFGs that we're sorta stretched for the 10 and didn't rub but really got me to go with 275 nittos was the traction issues I had with the BFGs. I'm most likely going to go with stiffer springs and cut a coil like you.

whats your wheel offset and what kinda 5 lug axle did you use. idk if a stiffer spring will help much. maybe try either a diff axle or get a wheel with a higher offset.

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I may have missed it but are those fenders rolled or shaved?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
I may have missed it but are those fenders rolled or shaved?

rolled

--------------------

CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

[ May 01, 2012, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: CHP2981 ]

--------------------
No half steppin

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck! Saw this shit at knotts cruise and immediately was amazed!, Perfect stance, slammed to the floor!, best notch I have ever seen

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
notch looks nice!nice stance
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice coupe man nicely done

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice coupe bro that thing is bad ass! i seen it down in LA looks real good!... but now look what you've done! Got people posting looking to buy a IRS set-up and people asking for advice and prices for an IRS swap on a fox all over the board lol.. J/k bro Clean ass coupe you got!

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

^^thanks!! and i noticed that toolol

--------------------

WildStangZ
¯
Member # 10077

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildStangZ  Ford pictures for WildStangZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SICK-ASS FUCK!!...(get better tip`s)...bUT, It`s still shittin!
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i keep looking at your pics and after a week, i finally pulled the trigger on something similar that i've been wanting to do. your pics did it for me [dance] so thank you for that [patriot] . it's a different brand, but a similar look. i hope i can pull it off like you did b/c the fitment is going to be super tight, lol.
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] that's all I could say.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
i keep looking at your pics and after a week, i finally pulled the trigger on something similar that i've been wanting to do. your pics did it for me [dance] so thank you for that [patriot] . it's a different brand, but a similar look. i hope i can pull it off like you did b/c the fitment is going to be super tight, lol.

Thanks bro. I'm curious to see what kind of wheels ur going with and how ur setups going to loook. If u need some tips pm me or just ask here. Either way, I'd love to see it when ur done.

@losbadgts....thanks for the props!

[ May 08, 2012, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: a302juGRnot ]

--------------------

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

J24

Didn't you have that super-clean white notch on CCWs? One of my favorite cars on the site!

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
BLWNMSTC
¯
Member # 11656

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLWNMSTC  Ford pictures for BLWNMSTC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your couple looks bad ass. I seen it at knotts and was hopping to see it up close but didn't get a chance to. By the im the one that sold u the exhaust. Looks real good on the car!
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:

J24

Didn't you have that super-clean white notch on CCWs? One of my favorite cars on the site!

Thank you. I did have super-clean coupe on CCW's but now I just have a dirty neglected coupe on ROHs [Frown]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dis coupe is hard as fuck [Eek!]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com