Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Young drivers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Young drivers
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard that they are going to let the kid go! [Eek!] Shit ain't right if they do that

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:
I heard that they are going to let the kid go! [Eek!] Shit ain't right if they do that

hes in for a nice one if that happens [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very sad story that i just read...R.I.P and god bless their family... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they released him today no charges or restrictions as of today. saying it will take 2 weeks to file charges. complete [BS flag]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He might of been safer in jail...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its so easy to find people these days. Who wants his address?

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't stand to read the ignorant bs from his brother. Talking bad about people his own brother killed. Spoiled little bitch deserves to feel some real pain! [Mad]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:

Me, ill put it on blast and maybe someone will pay him a lil visit [Wink]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
they released him today no charges or restrictions as of today. saying it will take 2 weeks to file charges. complete [BS flag]

That's some straight bullshit. That can't be right at all.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:

Clear your pm box.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Year or two ago a little girl and her mother were crossing the street to a local park where an SSU student struck them because she was texting. Killed the infant and comatosed the mother. Too be that father, see the killer only get probation and 3'ish days in jail, I'd almost want to give an eye for an eye....... Happened a mile from my home, where I drive by every day, makes me sad and mad every time I pass....

[Frown]

It's sad how we as people can just govern ourselves in certain circumstances. I agree an eye for an eye. Me as a parent you take the life of my child or my wife you better believe ill be taking matters into my own hands if justice isn't served. This teen driver punk mothafucker needs to learn his lesson send his ass to jail for life. As far as his brother goes he needs a nice ass whooping for disrespecting an innocent child and father. What a waste of life.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to the funeral today and it had to be one of the hardest things I've ever witnessed. It kills me to see such a beautiful family get destroyed the way it did. The guy was such a great father to his kids. People showed up from all different parts of the country to attend it. This man would go out of his way to coach his daughter and her team. Saturdays were suppose to be there "princess" days, and he would do whatever they liked. Me seeing the guys dad/grandfather pour dirt over his own son and granddaughter put me in tears. All because a kid decided to make one wrong decision. Life shouldn't work that way.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
I went to the funeral today and it had to be one of the hardest things I've ever witnessed. It kills me to see such a beautiful family get destroyed the way it did. The guy was such a great father to his kids. People showed up from all different parts of the country to attend it. This man would go out of his way to coach his daughter and her team. Saturdays were suppose to be there "princess" days, and he would do whatever they liked. Me seeing the guys dad/grandfather pour dirt over his own son and granddaughter put me in tears. All because a kid decided to make one wrong decision. Life shouldn't work that way.

[Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
REST IN PEACE. [Frown]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown]
RIP

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com