Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Delete
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
Oh my god they let you back in here???

it has been over a month now, n i thought the same thing too lol
Seriously it was a better place w/o him. He must been marking the days on a calendar

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
Hmm numerous people said you cried about your car for awhile, but it's none my business. Just like my shit is none of yours. So go ahead and respond because I'm sure you will, you aways seem to find something to say about something that doesn't even envolve you. We all know you just come on here to put everyone down, your probably sitting at your computer(since your last post) just waiting to read this...

wardick went like a g an got his car back.you came here a bitched about apics being posted of your fireball t/a
lol wardick
Where the f do you come up with your shit you sound childish and it gets me everytime

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmm numerous people said you cried about your car for awhile, but it's none my business. Just like my shit is none of yours. So go ahead and respond because I'm sure you will, you aways seem to find something to say about something that doesn't even envolve you. We all know you just come on here to put everyone down, your probably sitting at your computer(since your last post) just waiting to read this...

there is a big differance between me and you. you cried cause your no skills at nos tuning burned your car to the ground. if i remember right, you told everyone that night you didn't even have the hit on the car. cough cough liar.. me. of course i was mad that some scrub as kid stole my car. who the fuck wouldn't be mad about that? i didn't cry like you did. i man the fuck up found out who took it and rolled up on his ass and got it back. i didn't do shabby work putting on a nos kit and let my car burn to the ground. see the differance? me not my fault someone stole my car. you, all your fault for not having a clue what you were doing. you cried. i got pissed.. do you need me to hit up webster dictionary, so you can see the differance between the 2? [patriot]

ps. if you knew me like you say you do. then you would know how many people have my cell number and how many of them call me for my help. just because every post i make, don't have me swing from everyone's nuts, don't mean i don't help alot of people on this site. shit if you knew me you could of called. i would of help you out with that kit of yours. o-yeah sorry it took me a day to respond to your post. i got busy.

[ April 02, 2012, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was this that fucken older white pontiac that rear ended my friends drop top and ran off like a bitch and said his car was stolen? Thats fucked up!!!
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

there is a big differance between me and you. you cried cause your no skills at nos tuning burned your car to the ground. if i remember right, you told everyone that night you didn't even have the hit on the car. cough cough liar.. me. of course i was mad that some scrub as kid stole my car. who the fuck wouldn't be mad about that? i didn't cry like you did. i man the fuck up found out who took it and rolled up on his ass and got it back. i didn't do shabby work putting on a nos kit and let my car burn to the ground. see the differance? me not my fault someone stole my car. you, all your fault for not having a clue what you were doing. you cried. i got pissed.. do you need me to hit up webster dictionary, so you can see the differance between the 2? [patriot]

ps. if you knew me like you say you do. then you would know how many people have my cell number and how many of them call me for my help. just because every post i make, don't have me swing from everyone's nuts, don't mean i don't help alot of people on this site. shit if you knew me you could of called. i would of help you out with that kit of yours. o-yeah sorry it took me a day to respond to your post. i got busy.

your a sav for that. i remember reading the post.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:
Was this that fucken older white pontiac that rear ended my friends drop top and ran off like a bitch and said his car was stolen? Thats fucked up!!!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

-

[ April 02, 2012, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: ZEXy4.6 ]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:

sounds like it to me
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
told you. lol

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
told you. lol

They didn't get mad and asked politely through PM, so yea that and I posted it to see what happened or who that was but seems like we know now. lol

[ April 02, 2012, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
told you. lol

They didn't get mad and asked politely through PM, so yea that and I posted it to see what happened or who that was but seems like we know now. lol
I didn't read anything after the 1st few hours after i replied. but judging from that pic and quote of the black fox...I can assume it got a little heated lol.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 - [Eek!]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com