Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so who knows this guy??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: so who knows this guy???
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow .. the shit some of you say .. so quick to not give a.fuck about someone ... My lady went to school with this guy and a couple more people I know . WE all make some mistakes in life and we all have to pay for them . We all have different decisions in life and different paths and.how we are raised . Michael worked , payed taxes just like everyone , has a daughter and famliy . Some of us get away with some of the.dumbest decisions and mistakes in life . Im not saying what he did was ok .. it was dumb. Some of u act so heartless on this fucking website. IF your so heartless go say ur bullshit at the viewing tonight . Dont know dude but going tonight to pay my respect with some people I know that knew him today at 4pm .. R.I.P to that man

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com