Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so who knows this guy??? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: so who knows this guy???
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so im sittin at work on my lunch sippin on some sunkist and im reading the san leandro times.

so i came across the head line

dui stunt injures passenger.

i read it and they say its was a 27 year old man swinging dounts in a white mustang at the san leandro marina with his friend hanging out of the window and the friend flies out of the car and his friend leaves the scene

lmfao really just leave your friend lying there way to go champ [patriot]

[ March 30, 2012, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a dumbass and a d-bag for leaving..
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
What a dumbass and a d-bag for leaving..

for reals

also read that some girl was stabbed to death right across the street from my work. crazy shit knowing i was standing out side bullshit with a customer while 50 yards away someone is gettin killed nuts [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In this day and age people do not value life as they should, a good friend of mine was recently shot and killed over an argument. It blows my mind how careless some people are..
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit I heard on the news the other day that a guy raped three prostitudes, no joke, my wife looked at and said really. Lol

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Found out yesterday that the guy who flew out the window died. He hit his head on the ground and was in life support until yesterday evening. He was a norteno from D st in Hayward.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One less gangbanger on the streets. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:

+1

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
Found out yesterday that the guy who flew out the window died. He hit his head on the ground and was in life support until yesterday evening. He was a norteno from D st in Hayward.

Think of the positive effects this will have on the community, and law abiding, tax paying citizens.
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn so because he was a norteno, its ok that he died? It's still a life regardless..yea people make mistakes but doesn't mean its ok to make those comments when someone dies..

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^Maybe he shouldn't have been hanging out the window of a car doing donuts. I don't feel any remorse for this waste of a human being. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the truth.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^Maybe he shouldn't have been hanging out the window of a car doing donuts. I don't feel any remorse for this waste of a human being. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the truth.

This...Darwinism just does not happen enough anymore...

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He has no one to blame but himself. I feel bad for his family but not for him. Save your remorse for the innocent people hurt from his mistake maybe he has kids who knows.

--------------------
03 Terminator

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

True

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Damn so because he was a norteno, its ok that he died? It's still a life regardless..yea people make mistakes but doesn't mean its ok to make those comments when someone dies..

+1 you never know he may have turned his life around and started doing positive things for his community...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
quote:

This...Darwinism just does not happen enough anymore...
+1000.
Not all life is precious.Some people are just a waste of oxygen.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:

+1 you never know he may have turned his life around and started doing positive things for his community...
And maybe he dealt crack to kids. Actions speak louder then words, and being a dumb fuck hanging out a window doing something stupid, and also running with a wannabe thugs. Yeah, I'm sorry if reality sucks, but Karma is a BITCH! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:

And maybe he dealt crack to kids. Actions speak louder then words, and being a dumb fuck hanging out a window doing something stupid, and also running with a wannabe thugs. Yeah, I'm sorry if reality sucks, but Karma is a BITCH! [Roll Eyes]
People change you nor me know what he may have turned out to be but you guys saying thats what he deserves is messed up in my opinion but who cares about his life he was just another ghetto gangbanger [Roll Eyes]

[ April 03, 2012, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm saying, don't go praising what he could have been. I'm saying, look at what he was. You could say anyone could turn out to be better. You have one life to live, and if you wanna run with a bad crowd, and do dumb shit, instead of actually doing something NOW for your community and neighbors, then sad to say oh well.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was reading the story online...the driver got arrested later that day when he showed up at the hospital to check on his friend. He was being charged with a felony DUI causing bodily injury I believe, but I'm sure it's worse now that he died. Bail was set at $100k. Driver was Andre Morlino and passenger/"victim" was Michael Baptiste.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
I was reading the story online...the driver got arrested later that day when he showed up at the hospital to check on his friend. He was being charged with a felony DUI causing bodily injury I believe, but I'm sure it's worse now that he died. Bail was set at $100k. Driver was Andre Morlino and passenger/"victim" was Michael Baptiste.

yea dude who felt out i foind out worked with my brother in law herd he was hella cool [Cool]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went to school with the dude who died. i can't believe that this happened. when he fell out he smacked his head on the ground and split his head open.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
quote:

+1
Went to school and know both these guys. Mike had a little daughter [Frown]

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com