Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » (UPDATED DESIGNS POST 31) POLL: How would you prefer your CA-Fords Tshirts? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: (UPDATED DESIGNS POST 31) POLL: How would you prefer your CA-Fords Tshirts?
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Udder Horror:
Is this CAfords or CAMustangs?

This is CA fords, CA mustangs is a different site.
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I'd love one that says

Cafords Clean....... With a pic of a multi colored foxbody on bullets. We might as well make something funny that would stand out. It might attract some more people to the site. [patriot]

How about a pic of a primered foxbody with the phrase, "Does it swang?"
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Plain logo on the front

BLK/WHITE

XL

+1 for the screen name on the top/back.. its different.

No pictures of cars.. keep it simple. Id pay around $15 for a plain "logo only" shirt.. $20 with name

[ March 29, 2012, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'd love one that says

Cafords Clean....... With a pic of a multi colored foxbody on bullets. We might as well make something funny that would stand out. It might attract some more people to the site. [patriot]

Best idea yet, this has my vote for sure !!!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by myzticsnake:
quote:
I'd love one that says

How about a pic of a primered foxbody with the phrase, "Does it swang?"
How about one that says
Certified CaFords Lowballer.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
 -

im feelin this one the most. and i like the idea of your screen name across the back of the shoulders

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

-  -  -

-  -

Tried to keep it simple. The sleeve logo/wording can be an option, as well as the screen name on the back.

[ March 29, 2012, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: myzticsnake ]

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with junkyard.an i say put what year of ur car you want on the sleaves an model on sleaves above the powered by ford.what about the hat to go with it.a ca fords logo hat.right?

[ March 29, 2012, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
I agree with junkyard.an i say put what year of ur car you want on the sleaves an model on sleaves.what about the hat to go with it.a ca fords logo hat.right?

^ I think you should get one that says " when I'm not on Cafords.... I'm in the lab"
[Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dnt like the lettering cafords i like the logo better.its origanal.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Slow back that sounds about right there.lol

--------------------

His response:

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just paid 35 for this looks nice guys..
Ill still buy 3 from here..lol its for sundays cruise..
 -

-

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if it were me it would just say california fords.com

with the california in that classic font and the ford.com regular and no border around it or nothing

that would be simple and hella clean.

and all ford owners can relate not just stangs and it would look more tasteful than Having a big car on the front like a kids shirt, no offense.

[ March 29, 2012, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Im jus going to have my own made then how i want it.i like that slowfox dope breh

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Yeh i jus like the logo in front.

--------------------

His response:

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
you guys gotta think less is more

if it were me it would just say california fords.com

with the california in that classic font and the ford.com regular and no border around it or nothing

that would be simple and hella clean.

and all ford owners can relate not just stangs and it would look more tasteful than Having a big car on the front like a kids shirt, no offense.

The site owners have asked me to not change their logos and font for their website text.

I think we already have a concensus about not putting a car on the front, please see post 31.

I think the website address without a border around it looks a bit generic, just my opinion, but I'll make whatever the people of our site here make a consensus on.

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
I just paid 35 for this looks nice guys..
Ill still buy 3 from here..lol its for sundays cruise..
 -

-

If this is what we want, i can get this made all day for 15-20, including shipping. XXL and up would be an additional 4-5 bucks due to costs from the tshirt vendor.
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think simples looks good..powered by ford on arm or down the rib cage will look good..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
5x long tee

holy shit,this is A T-SHIRT THREAD NOT A BLANKET THREAD,i knew you talked about food 247 because your a mammoth ,SCORE [Whoo Whooooo!]
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -  -  -

-  -

Tried to keep it simple. The sleeve logo/wording can be an option, as well as the screen name on the back.

SIMPLE IS THE WAY,THE OTHER TSHIRT LOOKS KINDA WEAK WITH A DONKED 4 EYE COUPE [BS flag]
Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What color(s) shirts would you prefer?

Black,White

What size would you order?

M ,Slim Fitted

How much are you willing to pay, including shipping and tax?

$ 20 Bucks

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

SIMPLE IS THE WAY,THE OTHER TSHIRT LOOKS KINDA WEAK WITH A DONKED 4 EYE COUPE [BS flag]
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ March 30, 2012, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
 -

The cost on that would be prohibitive. If you were to screen that shirt, you'd be looking at probably $8 just for color, if not more. Each additional color that has to be added to the process means one more screen to be made, time to dry between each color application and a setup that can do 6+ colors. Blue, Red, White, Grey, Black, Yellow, etc

If I were to do that with a heat press application, it would look good, but the whole shirt would feel like a piece of cardboard.

[ March 30, 2012, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: myzticsnake ]

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
The cost on that would be prohibitive. If you were to screen that shirt, you'd be looking at probably $8 just for color, if not more. Each additional color that has to be added to the process means one more screen to be made, time to dry between each color application and a setup that can do 6+ colors.

If I were to do that with a heat press application, it would look good, but the whole shirt would feel like a piece of cardboard.

Oh yeah, I was just throwing some of my ideas out there, I was going to pay to try and get one shirt done for myself, but for the group shirts, the simple ones are probably the best.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com