Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2013 gt (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2013 gt
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
god damn i want one hella bad [worship]

http://www.frontierford.com/inventory-details/title/san-jose-new-2013-ford-mustang/vehicleid/95481506-00130005

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That front end looks mean.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Killermach showed it to me, looks nice... I think he said they're getting some more in different colors.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good but remember when Mustangs were affordable cars, $37K damn!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:

37K is a little overboard. Especially when we all know they will be worth 5k in 2020 LOL.

I'm waiting for a 2011 to come down in the 20s.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gorgeous car, loved what they did with it BUT

Despite being able to afford it, $37K for a Mustang is well beyond what I would be willing to pay. I think that goes for a lot of folks.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

37K is a little overboard. Especially when we all know they will be worth 5k in 2020 LOL.

I'm waiting for a 2011 to come down in the 20s.

This LOL
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's funny how people complain about the price being to high when those same people where the ones complaining about them being slow and that ford needs to step there game up witch they did but with that it's going to cost more. They how a kick ass engine now and a 6 speed and it handles nice. If you want a new mustang in the 20s well ask ford to put there 99-04 mustang gt 4.6l motors with the 5 speed back in them
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There bad an all but for that price I will rather have a 2007 z06 be breaking bitches neck left and right as well as having more power stock to stock

[ March 27, 2012, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: arodeast408 ]

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by arodeast408:
There bad an all but for that price I will rather have a 2007 z06 be breaking bitches neck left and right as well as having more power stock to stock

I hear yah on that one. For the 38gs I'll rather get a c6 z06 used
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
It's funny how people complain about the price being to high when those same people where the ones complaining about them being slow and that ford needs to step there game up witch they did but with that it's going to cost more. They how a kick ass engine now and a 6 speed and it handles nice. If you want a new mustang in the 20s well ask ford to put there 99-04 mustang gt 4.6l motors with the 5 speed back in them

For me it's an economic standpoint, I know the new cars ride better, have more technology and quality overall it's just a matter of money period. I have none! Back in the day you could get a decent ride for $15-20K now for $15K you're getting a Kia Rio and if you want anything nicer especially with some options you're pushing $35-40K. I know the cars are better but just generally speaking it's crazy.
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any gearhead with a checkbook can buy a used or modified car with better performance. Hell, you can buy a used GT500 for less than this car's sticker. But, new vs new, I don't know if anything else has better bang for the buck. Knowing that it can beat a $60K M3 in the twisties, I'd say it's priced just about right. And, try calling your insurance agent about a used Z06 and see if a Corvette is still a better performance deal. In any case, all you have to do is wait a bit and you can get some good deals or 0% at the end of the model year.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
Any gearhead with a checkbook can buy a used or modified car with better performance. Hell, you can buy a used GT500 for less than this car's sticker. But, new vs new, I don't know if anything else has better bang for the buck. Knowing that it can beat a $60K M3 in the twisties, I'd say it's priced just about right. And, try calling your insurance agent about a used Z06 and see if a Corvette is still a better performance deal. In any case, all you have to do is wait a bit and you can get some good deals or 0% at the end of the model year.

this
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
theyre sick as hell...in general, 36k is alot for a car but compared to everything else that is new, id say the mustang is one of the best for your dollar value. not being bias but just letting the performance numbers do the talking.

at the same time though, i would never spend 36k for a car just cause i cant afford itlol. and if i did have 36k, id spend it on other things. sick car none the less!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have seen some 2011s in the mid to high 20s but, what would be better? A 07-08 GT500 or a newer coyote fifty?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Get a V6. They're about $14k cheaper.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The good thing about buying a car is the power of negotiation. W

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Gorgeous car, loved what they did with it BUT

Despite being able to afford it, $37K for a Mustang is well beyond what I would be willing to pay. I think that goes for a lot of folks.

+1 very nice..ford has upped thier game alot.. but come on now.. 37K wtf? 30k should be about max
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought my 03 cobra in 2003 for 33k Brand new out the door..The prices for these cars new now are bloated! I would rather spend 10 grand more and buy me a used C6 Vette.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SRTGhoust:
I bought my 03 cobra in 2003 for 33k Brand new out the door..The prices for these cars new now are bloated! I would rather spend 10 grand more and buy me a used C6 Vette.

That was 9 years ago. The new 5.0 is better in every way for $4000 more. Seems like an ok deal to me if you're in the market for a modern performance car and have to have a new car.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The technology and engine/trans package is worth the asking price compared to what else is out there "NEW!"

[ March 28, 2012, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by SRTGhoust:

That was 9 years ago. The new 5.0 is better in every way for $4000 more. Seems like an ok deal to me if you're in the market for a modern performance car and have to have a new car.
^^^this i believe the new coyote is a much better over all car then the 03 cobra. and for 4 grand more i dont see the problem there [patriot] I will probably get a 2011 in the future

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :