Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » home projects / renovations (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: home projects / renovations
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice cabinets.
yeah my woman wouldve been pissed off if i didnt go w/t he soft closing drawers. i also went w/ the dove tail construction ones.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
congrats on the new home. always nice to know your hard earned cash is going towards your investment rather than having your rent pay someones mortgage.

since i had nothing else to mod being that my car has been completed for years now and ive come to my senses on investing more, i also picked up a home in daly city, which currently is going through a full renovation..basically the 2nd floor will be completely new...kitchen, both bathrooms, brazilian floors, new texture, fireplace, crown, base molding, new carpets in rooms...blah blah etc.
a preview, before
 -

kitchen in progress...opened up kitchen to dual arches, which will have full trim/panel around the arch. still need travertine/mosaic backsplash, granite counters, lighting and appliances installed, pic is a bit distorted as i used panoramic pic mode
 -
 -

Do you mind me asking what you paid for the home? My fiances grandmother has a home right off john daily blvd we are thinking of buying.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
congrats on the new home. always nice to know your hard earned cash is going towards your investment rather than having your rent pay someones mortgage.

since i had nothing else to mod being that my car has been completed for years now and ive come to my senses on investing more, i also picked up a home in daly city, which currently is going through a full renovation..basically the 2nd floor will be completely new...kitchen, both bathrooms, brazilian floors, new texture, fireplace, crown, base molding, new carpets in rooms...blah blah etc.
a preview, before
 -

kitchen in progress...opened up kitchen to dual arches, which will have full trim/panel around the arch. still need travertine/mosaic backsplash, granite counters, lighting and appliances installed, pic is a bit distorted as i used panoramic pic mode
 -
 -

Do you mind me asking what you paid for the home? My fiances grandmother has a home right off john daily blvd we are thinking of buying.
john daly is in the westlake area which wouldnt be comparable to the one i picked up near serramonte. to give you an idea on value, ive seen ranchers going for around 425-475k while a 2 story can go for anywhere from 475-580k depending on location and condition. best thing to do is go on zillow and check out recent sales.
the house next to mind sold for 540k back in oct 11 and lets just say i put an offer on mine, s short sale back in june and only closed 1/23. ill pm u more details.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow bro the redone interior you did looks amazing from the start. Congrats and keep up the good work

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

hopefully im not hijacking your thread and your intent on posting was to solicit others to post their projects.

gonna have granite installed this wed on the counters and also on the 5x3 island. went with river white, which was more than what i wanted to spend but the perfect complement to the dark cabinets and natural backsplash. figure ima do this once so why skimp on materials.

looks like this one..
 -

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com