Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **poof** hispanics are now caucasian (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: **poof** hispanics are now caucasian
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I missed that. Got a link to the 911 call?\

Found it.. http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/22/did-trayvon-martins-shooter-use-slur-in-911-tapes/

Curious to see as more and more stuff gets released in this.

[ March 26, 2012, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/24/george-zimmerman-refers-to-trayvon-martin-as-a-fing-coon-during-911-call-audio/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just to look at this from another perspective, again I think this Zimmerman guy is some wannabe cop that took it way too far and will go to prison, but I read something today that made me think.

Last weekend in Chicago, 10 people were killed and 49 wounded in gang related incidents, how come these black churches, Jesse Jackson and Obama "Chicago is my Home" aren't crying and bitching and protesting in Chicago? Chicago has had 94 murders as of March 19th! I know off topic but just made me think, people always follow the media and the juicy story while tons of folks are blasting themselves in the ghetto everyday!

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Just to look at this from another perspective, again I think this Zimmerman guy is some wannabe cop that took it way too far and will go to prison

I agree with this. Sucks for all parties involved.

--------------------
94 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am neutral now, i read that Martin's dad listened to the 911 tapes and said the person screaming for help wasn't his sons voice and that zimmerman had grass stains on his back, was bleeding from the back of his head and his face and martin only had grass stains on his chest from when he fell from being shot, and all the rest of his grass stains were on his knees. Sounds like Zimmerman was getting beat up laying on his back while Martin was on his knees punching Zimmerman.
and supposedly i don't know how they know this but Martin left Zimmerman laying there and then CAME back and started beating him more.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I agree, im neutral as well on the shoting itself uuntil all the facts are known

But I get heated reading some of what's going on like:

1) creating racism that probably doesn't exist
fact in point, I as a white male have been pulled over and questioned while in a black neighborhood. I looked suspicious CUZ I DIDN'T FIT IN

2) the black panther party can put a $10k bounty on this guy IN PUBLIC yet no one is arrested for inciting violence, and it is not called racist

I can go on.......but the rest involve the 2nd amendment, right to carry, and the right to defend yourself......all of which we know are already in jeopardy

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At first, I thought "ok, he was defending himself" when I heard that he had blood on the back and front of his head, but the reality is he was the offense. You can’t pursue someone, get your ass kicked and then kill someone because you feared for your life. "self defense" does not include escalating and initiating a situation and then shooting someone in their back because you "feared for your life". He was told not to pursue and confront by the cops and did so anyways. They showed up 60 seconds after the kid was killed.... he did not need to confront him, period.

See how damn easy it is to discuss this with no race mentioned? Some bullshit was said on the call, I’ll admit that, but why the hell can’t we look at the situation as being between two people and intelligently discuss it for what it is? This should be a second amendment and a “right to stand your ground and defend yourself” discussion as that is a very controversial law in Florida and many other states…

Just my 2cents though, you all can carry on your BET vs WET and how unfair the world is discussion now.

[ March 26, 2012, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Farrell ]

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ did you see this?
http://themoderatevoice.com/142394/new-trayvon-martin-twist-witness-reportedly-tells-police-martin-attacked-zimmernan/

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ did you see this?
http://themoderatevoice.com/142394/new-trayvon-martin-twist-witness-reportedly-tells-police-martin-attacked-zimmernan/

Yeah, but there is zero information on what happened between the 911 dispatcher saying "don't follow him, don't confront him" and when he did confront him. I cant see him following him for a bit, not saying a word to him and then deciding he should go back to his car and out of no-where this kid starts punching him....

here is the important question.. had Zimmerman listened to the 911 dispatcher and not followed him instead of following him becuase as it was recorded (they always get away with....) would the kid be dead? yes or no?

And additionally, had he not continued to follow him, would any kind of crime have been commited? that we know is a NO as the kid was heading home from the store, in the rain...

It still looks to me like Zimmerman got picked on in school and now he thinks he is the shit because he has a gun and false authority (we all know these people, who else becomes a neighborhood watch captain) and wanted to play cop only to realize this is the real world and people wont listen to your BS and respect you the way they would a cop if you confront them for no reason....

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

and to the point of the OP in his thread title, the guys dad is white and his mom is hispanic, hence the "zimmerman" last name. Its in a couple of the articles out there. [Big Grin]

By the same standards that Obama is black, this guy is white.

[ March 26, 2012, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Farrell ]

--------------------

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is dumb, race has nothing to do with this, you cant even tell what was said on the 911 call. His family will sue everyone in town to get as much money as they can. Im sure somehow they will sue the police too. Its a joke, all this shit is a joke. I could care less what he says on tape, even if he did say it. If someone is beating your ass and its witnessed by citizens and you kill him, well he should have been beating his ass. His responsible mom and dad should have told him to call 911 if someone was harrassing him, Im sure as good parents they did that, LOL.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

You gotta look at shit objectively, because if you think shooting a young unarmed black kid and minutes before, calling the kid a FUCKING COON does sound like a racially motivated attack then your the dumbest fucking idiots on the planet. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
This is dumb, race has nothing to do with this, you cant even tell what was said on the 911 call. His family will sue everyone in town to get as much money as they can. Im sure somehow they will sue the police too. Its a joke, all this shit is a joke. I could care less what he says on tape, even if he did say it. If someone is beating your ass and its witnessed by citizens and you kill him, well he should have been beating his ass. His responsible mom and dad should have told him to call 911 if someone was harrassing him, Im sure as good parents they did that, LOL.

So if your at the mall and some guy is harrasing u and you beat his ass. Its OK for him to shoot you?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:

So if your at the mall and some guy is harrasing u and you beat his ass. Its OK for him to shoot you?
Only if he's a "FUCKING COON" then he doesnt even have to harass you and you can shoot him allegedly.....
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Farrell:
At first, I thought "ok, he was defending himself" when I heard that he had blood on the back and front of his head, but the reality is he was the offense. You can’t pursue someone, get your ass kicked and then kill someone because you feared for your life. "self defense" does not include escalating and initiating a situation and then shooting someone in their back because you "feared for your life". He was told not to pursue and confront by the cops and did so anyways. They showed up 60 seconds after the kid was killed.... he did not need to confront him, period.

See how damn easy it is to discuss this with no race mentioned? Some bullshit was said on the call, I’ll admit that, but why the hell can’t we look at the situation as being between two people and intelligently discuss it for what it is? This should be a second amendment and a “right to stand your ground and defend yourself” discussion as that is a very controversial law in Florida and many other states…

Just my 2cents though, you all can carry on your BET vs WET and how unfair the world is discussion now.

The question is, who made contact first? Was Zimmerman just following behind a 100 yards across the street (if he was walking) and Martin ran over and asked him why he was following him, or did Zimmerman go up to Martin and question him. That's what changes everything about this case.

I heard somewhere that Zimmerman was in a car following, anyone else heard that?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

The question is, who made contact first? Was Zimmerman just following behind a 100 yards across the street (if he was walking) and Martin ran over and asked him why he was following him, or did Zimmerman go up to Martin and question him. That's what changes everything about this case.

I heard somewhere that Zimmerman was in a car following, anyone else heard that?

who knows. it does not really matter cause at some point he got out and confronted the kid. ot his ass beat and shot him. dude is a coward

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:

who knows. it does not really matter cause at some point he got out and confronted the kid. ot his ass beat and shot him. dude is a coward
How do you know at some point he confronted the kid and wasn't the other way around? What if Martin confronted him aggressively and then started beating him?
No one knows the answer to that its all speculation at this point. Even you said "Who knows" to the question and then speculated.

I think the answer to this question would make him guilty or not, if he was just being a regular neighborhood watch person and just following Martin at a distance and then Martin confronted him and started beating him then it would be self defense in my book but if he went up to Martin and confronted him then its his fault not Martin's.

I wanna see what Martin looks like at age 17, i think its weird that they are only showing pics of him at 12-13. Makes me wonder what they are hiding.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
 -

Ha Ha Very Funny! NOT!

According the the Bureau of Justice Statistics,

Although slightly less true now than before, most murders are intraracial,

From 1976 to 2005 --

94% of black victims were killed by blacks

Why don't you and Jesse and Al rally against blacks!

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
I wanna see what Martin looks like at age 17, i think its weird that they are only showing pics of him at 12-13. Makes me wonder what they are hiding.

This is all I found:

-

You bring up some good points though.

quote:
George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch crime captain who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, originally told police in a written statement that Martin knocked him down with a punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, a police source told ABC News.

Zimmerman had claimed he had called police about Martin, whom he found suspicious, then went back to his car when Martin attacked him, punching him.

The new information is the most complete version yet of what Zimmerman claims happened on the night of Feb. 26 when he shot and killed the teenager.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-shooter-teenager-gun/story?id=16000239#.T3EcFNma9tM

quote:
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that police sources say Martin was the aggressor on Feb. 26, knocking Zimmerman to the ground with a single punch and then climbing on top of the 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain and slamming the back of his head into the ground. Police say this account, given by Zimmerman, is supported by eyewitnesses, according to the Sentinel's report.

One such witness reportedly told police that he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, striking the man, while Zimmerman cried out for help. The attack left Zimmerman bloodied, police sources told the Sentinel, and led him to fire at Martin in self-defense.

Police say Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a fat lip and confirm that the back of his head was cut. He received first aid at the scene but refused to go to the hospital and received medical treatment the following day, according to the Sentinel's sources.

quote:
At the time, Martin was suspended from high school after he was found to be in possession of an empty marijuana baggie, according to the Sentinel. Martin's school has a "zero-tolerance" drug policy, the newspaper added.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-case-20120326,0,3121664.story

That's all I have found so far. The kid is no angel, but he was in that neighborhood because he was visiting his dad. And Zimmerman should have left this all up to the cops after calling 911.

The situation as a whole sucks like I said before. Bad decisions ended up in this kid's death. This should be a lesson to all of us, especially that guy who posted the other day about brandishing his pistol at a stoplight because of road rage, that reacting before thinking can be costly. It's crazy because the same mistakes can happen to any of us.

--------------------
94 GT

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
 -

Ha Ha Very Funny! NOT!

From 1976 to 2005 --

Did u know most whites who are killed in homicides etc are killed by other whites? Violent crimes are almost always committed by people of the same ethnicity as the victim because most of these crimes are committed by people who know the victim. And most people hang around people who ate the same ethnicity as themselves..... nice try though....

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ha Ha Very Funny! NOT!

From 1976 to 2005 --

Did u know most whites who are killed in homicides etc are killed by other whites? Violent crimes are almost always committed by people of the same ethnicity as the victim because most of these crimes are committed by people who know the victim. And most people hang around people who ate the same ethnicity as themselves..... nice try though....

I sure did, about 83% of whites and again 94% of blacks during that period were killed by people of the same race which is exactly my point.

If you read my previous posts I clearly stated that I think this Zimmerman guy was doing to much and WILL go to prison.

However, my point is people and the media are also doing too much, everyone is quick to point to this case or the Mesherle incident, which was a MESS, and talk about a huge race issue and act like cops are just roaming the F'n streets killing black folk when in reality it's a statistical fact that black folks are roaming the streets killing eachother.

Again man I know this incident is messed up and i do hope all the facts come out but there's a MUCH bigger issue Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition should be rallying against.

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya if Im beating him to the point where I broke his nose and Im pounding his head into the concrete then yes he can shoot me. Read the details and then talk.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The orginal story seems to be changing alot now.. curious on how this one plays out..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I wanna see what Martin looks like at age 17, i think its weird that they are only showing pics of him at 12-13. Makes me wonder what they are hiding. [/QB]

Found This:  -

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com