Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » whats goin on tonight?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: whats goin on tonight??
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo tay you aways fukin some shit up bro I gotta slide threw and see that coupe you still at the same spot

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

tr mach
¯
Member # 10785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tr mach  Ford pictures for tr mach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But your car is fast but you got lucky the car move from that spot there was a car park right there
92 ssp
¯
Member # 8013

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92 ssp  Ford pictures for 92 ssp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeap same spot yeah i was hella lucky glad i didnt hit nobody car i had hella bad traction problems i keep snatching third an slideing all over the place them cars i race really wasing that fast lol..

--------------------
President of Highways Car Club est 2004
1993 coupe "The Beast"
2004 Mercedes s500 amg

If u don't know about me u must be a nobody lol...

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92 ssp:
I almost hit the car just put a scratch on my front bumper thats it the guy in the drop wanted to run it back i bet him on the way back but had no brake pressure my car couldnt hook for shit good it was my first time driving with my new setup so it was really test an tuned night for me

Sounds like it was a good nite for you then. Yeah car backfires a lot between gears. You sure tested your car and tested people reaction to moving the hell out the way too. Sucks cuz there were more races to be and once you crashed everyone left. Great night once again

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

92 ssp
¯
Member # 8013

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92 ssp  Ford pictures for 92 ssp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need some street slicks goin fix my brakes after the rain go away yeah my shit was taching hard lol.. Wish i could of hook i would of been 1 of the fastest car out there lol.. Thats was the first time my car was on the street in 2 years

--------------------
1993 coupe "The Beast"
2004 Mercedes s500 amg

rx-7 5.0
¯
Member # 9552

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rx-7 5.0  Ford pictures for rx-7 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea bro wat a crazy night u were race in my boii in the black drop...
Posts: 58 | From: downtown somewhere | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
92 ssp
¯
Member # 8013

He hook with them street slicks

--------------------
1993 coupe "The Beast"
2004 Mercedes s500 amg

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com