Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got my new hood on!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Got my new hood on!!!
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol at the drama.. But I have to say "IN MY HONEST OPINION" tht it's the ugliest hood I have ever seen on a mustang in my life! BUT as long as he likes it then it's all good, his car an his taste! I do however think it's great that he is trying to be different, everyone and their mom has a cowl hood on a mustang! But that's cause it's super clean!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:
Lol at the drama.. But I have to say "IN MY HONEST OPINION" tht it's the ugliest hood I have ever seen on a mustang in my life! BUT as long as he likes it then it's all good, his car an his taste! I do however think it's great that he is trying to be different, everyone and their mom has a cowl hood on a mustang! But that's cause it's super clean!!

Lol Exactly what I was tryin to say but this young gun decided to jump my shit and call me out like he means something. I was just giving my opinion

Don't take it personal 91blackonblack, if that hood makes you happy and it's what you like then that's all that matters. [patriot]

[ March 08, 2012, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: RONIN ]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on the I wouldn't be caught dead rocking this hood , but if you like it then go on and do your thing ! But that hood and 1 piece headlights would be long gone if it was on my car. Glad you love it. That's all that matters.
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:

Lol Exactly what I was tryin to say but this young gun decided to jump my shit and call me out like he means something. I was just giving my opinion

Don't take it personal 91blackonblack, if that hood makes you happy and it's what you like then that's all that matters. [patriot]

"RONIN" we're u located me and 91blackonblack both located in Vallejo u mentioned a meet up pm me for details on that??

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8lbCoupe:
quote:
quote:

"RONIN" we're u located me and 91blackonblack both located in Vallejo u mentioned a meet up pm me for details on that??
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] pm me the details so i can record it and pick up that upper off you...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] pm me the details so i can record it and pick up that upper off you...
Hahaha I def have it for u I haven't got back home yet but on another not its not like that RONIN is A real opinionated guy so I was thinkin we me blackonblack should hang out and exchange opinions

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car playa, hood is ugly. But long as you like it is all that matters. This is a public forum, everyone is not gonna always like your offerings. Just brush it off mayne. All the tough talk seems pretty immature IMO.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fits like a dream!

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like the idea behind the hood, i think what makes it look a bit "different" than what i like is the shape of the top of the cowl. if you look from the side, it appears that is goes in a strait line instead of coming up and then tapering to a flat shape to match the hood, but higher.. but that may have been needed to include the vents.

As long as you like it man, that's what matters. i'm all for being different

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The hood looks like shit, but as long as your happy with it i dont see what it matters....

Car is clean though, i just liked the car alot better before the hood.

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks too pointed, they should have curved the start of the rise for the cowl IMO. Looks original

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the hood does look different and original, just a bit of advice tho quan, dont let these guys get to you.and dont be a fool and bite on these comments,this board has its lil clicks and they are quick to co sign for each other! it took me a while to understand the prior paint jobs but i ended up likin the red an white jumpoff. keep it pushin on these guys! most of em will just be lookin at yo tail lights anyways tryna catch up!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. There is some nut swinging in here! Lol, I never knew we had so many Captin Savem's here.

Man, not hating. You post on PUBLIC forum, not everyone is going to like. That's gotta be expected.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
off-topic, But what is up with the OP's avatar?.. Did he do that himself or is that a mod hook up (the pic and link)?
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ugly ass hell
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
It looks too pointed, they should have curved the start of the rise for the cowl IMO. Looks original

Exactly what i was thinking the vents would have looked better on a regular cowl hood imo. But hey some people like to be different.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
off-topic, But what is up with the OP's avatar?.. Did he do that himself or is that a mod hook up (the pic and link)?

Mod hook-up..

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock hood would look better...just my opinion [patriot]
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Nice car playa, hood is ugly. But long as you like it is all that matters. This is a public forum, everyone is not gonna always like your offerings. Just brush it off mayne. All the tough talk seems pretty immature IMO.

+1. why do people get mad when they post something on a public forum, and other people say they don't like it.

ps. yeah that hood is a hot f*@king mess. but it's not my car, so feel free to rock it, if you like it.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ exactly what i was tryna say to quan as to not letting the ones that dont like the hood to irritate him! to each his own.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not even trippen thats why im not sayin nthn.i got my own taste.people have theres an there opion.im not even trippen.they can say watever they want.its koo

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
meh

i wouldnt spend 50 on that hood. do you though [patriot]

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
fatjuice05
¯
Member # 7523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatjuice05  Ford pictures for fatjuice05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mass puto!

--------------------
"Powered By Frijoles"

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for sharing . The hood and headlights need to go back to the lab and put in a tub of battery acid. [BS flag] . Other than that the coupe is tight! [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com