Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » koney rant (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: koney rant
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao!
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard about Kony a while back in documentaries not just in this new cyber awereness thing that's going on right now Wichita I think is awesome btw, my response was about the way some members viewed the problem . I totally understand that its not the US problem but it is a world problem that should be adressed in some way.
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talk about world police, I'm for stopping him and putting an end him and everything he has done. But I don't think we as a nation would really gain anything other then more debt from this. So I guess I'm in the middle.

No child should have to go through that...

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
Talk about world police, I'm for stopping him and putting an end him and everything he has done. But I don't think we as a nation would really gain anything other then more debt from this. So I guess I'm in the middle.

+1 Dude sucks for sure... but why is it our problem? There's plenty of strong nations much much closer that could do something about it. The US really needs to stop policing the world. Especially since it's not like we're being paid to do so... It's like we're Batman... a wealthy vigilante that takes it upon himself to police society... except unlike Batman who is independently wealthy, the US is policing the world using taxpayer money and the very lives of our men and women in the armed forces...

If the US should happen to do anything about this guy, at MOST it should just be a drone strike. Don't risk any American personnel over this shit. Drop a laser guided bomb on his face and be done with it.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LX347hatch:
Bums or starving people in the states are there because of their own lazyness , drug problems or they just don't care . How do you explain that there are ilegal immigrants in this country with no papers , do not speak English nor do they know anyone here , but you see them in their homes , nice cars and all , is because they WORK !..people in those African nations are not allowed to do anything that some lunatic doesn't want them doing . Get your head out of your ass and don't compare American poverty to African poverty , most of those kids have never worn a pair of shoes or have had the pleasure to sleep in a mattress with blankets ..instead they gotta worry about them or their families getting killed over bullshit [
/QUOTE]

And how is that our problem? Your problably one of those people sitting behind the computer voting for the u.s to go to Africa and start more shit cus its not your life in danger but like dirty said if you wanna help so bad go buy a gun and a plane ticket and go help them

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Kony BS is probably one sided and there probably is another side to the story. I am not going to spend 25 minutes to watch some propaganda.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
The Kony BS is probably one sided and there probably is another side to the story. I am not going to spend 25 minutes to watch some propaganda.

lol wow

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LX347hatch:
Bums or starving people in the states are there because of their own lazyness , drug problems or they just don't care . How do you explain that there are ilegal immigrants in this country with no papers , do not speak English nor do they know anyone here , but you see them in their homes , nice cars and all , is because they WORK !..people in those African nations are not allowed to do anything that some lunatic doesn't want them doing . Get your head out of your ass and don't compare American poverty to African poverty , most of those kids have never worn a pair of shoes or have had the pleasure to sleep in a mattress with blankets ..instead they gotta worry about them or their families getting killed over bullshit [
/QUOTE]

And how is that our problem? Your problably one of those people sitting behind the computer voting for the u.s to go to Africa and start more shit cus its not your life in danger but like dirty said if you wanna help so bad go buy a gun and a plane ticket and go help them

lol ok , never said its the US problem to fix. i said my thoughts on the matter , lets agree to disagree [patriot]

[ March 07, 2012, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: LX347hatch ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

[ March 07, 2012, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:

+1 Dude sucks for sure... but why is it our problem? There's plenty of strong nations much much closer that could do something about it. The US really needs to stop policing the world. Especially since it's not like we're being paid to do so... It's like we're Batman... a wealthy vigilante that takes it upon himself to police society... except unlike Batman who is independently wealthy, the US is policing the world using taxpayer money and the very lives of our men and women in the armed forces...

If the US should happen to do anything about this guy, at MOST it should just be a drone strike. Don't risk any American personnel over this shit. Drop a laser guided bomb on his face and be done with it.

Agreed. There is genocide and all kinds of horrible stuff happening around the globe. Why all of a sudden this guy?

My friend also brought up a good point: anybody ever heard of Sam Childers?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its only to raise awarness. theres nothing wrong with that. pple here are very lucky to be living how they are living. not saying that the government should do anything but as human beings, we should at least care.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnBGH6Bh88
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnBGH6Bh88

People will do anything to make money , none the less this is a issue that I hope some day gets resolved.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So if you're walking and a girl is getting raped, do you continue to walk and ignore the fact a girl is being raped. Cause with your guys reasoning your answer would be how is this my problem a girl is being raped.
It is our problem because we have the ability to do something. The u.s. isnt stupid and won't enter unless we would gain something from getting involved.

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LX347hatch:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
I really don't understand why people really care about this? This shit is going on over in africa? I seen like 50 post on facebook stop koney bla bla bla bullshit. In one day millions on people hop on this shit? Like really who the fuck cares? I don't shit isn't affecting my everyday routine.
Think people should start worryin about these fuckin gas prices. Iran could have nucler weapons naw fuck it ill worryin about kids in africa! Aw shit man my house is being for closed fuck it stop koney. Stop the spread of hiv! Naw who cares about that to right?

we like to be in everyones business its sad whats happening but shit look at our country we got our own problems
this a problem that needs to be stopped , dirty sally just be thankful that you werent born there. Other than that , what you wrote is ridiculously ignorant. But hey you have a right think however you want because you were born in a free country.
It is a problem, but is it our problem?
guess not man , who cares for the thousands of children that die for no reason.
+1, who cares. Just kids and women who get no chance.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^Kinda like wipeing your ass before you shit. [patriot]
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ham n'Eggs:
^^^Kinda like wipeing your ass before you shit. [patriot]

Even if there was no toilet paper left in this world after a zombie apocalypse, I wouldn't wipe my ass after taking a dump with that dirty hippy's face.

[ March 08, 2012, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
 -

Lmao!! I was all for the invasion of afghanistan.In the other hand it lead to the US being in a shitload of debt and a war that has lasted over a decade. This is a serious question , what did we gain from the afghanistan and iraq wars??
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

Lmao!! I was all for the invasion of afghanistan.In the other hand it lead to the US being in a shitload of debt and a war that has lasted over a decade. This is a serious question , what did we gain from the afghanistan and iraq wars??
Nothing much but after 9/11 something had to be done in Afghanistan. It will be back to status quo as soon as we leave just like when the Russians left in the 80's.

[ March 08, 2012, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Nothing much but after 9/11 something had to be done in Afghanistan. It will be back to status quo as soon as we leave just like when the Russians left in the 80's.

definetly agree.

[ March 08, 2012, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: LX347hatch ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com