Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hope he stays in office (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hope he stays in office
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
I dont know if people actually got what this pictures quote ment. Obama is talking about the candidates running for presidency.. All of them seem to be in a religious race when it should not be about religion. I my self find the bible completely contradicting. Thats why I would rather have Obama stay in office then have someone that bases their decisions and actions on a contradicting story. Im sorry if that offends anyone but really if you believe in the bible and want to let it run your life thats fine just keep it in private. Its your right. but for a country to be ran off religion would be the downfall that is what Obama is saying in this quote.. A country should be ran with the peoples best interest in mind not by hatred towards now believers.. And for everyone saying we arent any better off then we were 4 years ago, you go into office and try and clean up a dumb fucks mess see how fast results show. just my rant I just hate closed minded people that dont see the big picture cmon theres a running candidate that flat out says he hates gays whats next is black people guna get put back into slavery too?

Look man I'm not a fan of the Republican candidates or a Bible thumper, if you don't want to believe in God and you like $5 dollar gas and more handouts for people that don't do shit or you enjoy Hot Ones in your ass then oh well that's your right.

Back to the religion stuff though when your partner gets shot,when your kid of family member gets sick,when your leg gets blown off, when someone tries to jack you for your $1200 fox body or when you get into a bad situation don't be yelling God help Me like you atheists always do!

actually no i wouldnt bro and thank you for setting a perfect example as to why religion should not be in office. To much emotion involved and not enough logic seems like there was some anger and hate in your response too. A lot of people need religion. They need to believe there is a higher power to help push them through. Im not calling those people weak, that is just their method to cope with life.. I just am not one of those people.

edit: and i never said anything about republicans or that im a hardcore fan of Obama I just feel like the runners would do more damage then good.
If my "1200" fox gets "jacked" then it is what it is bro I myself know that a prayer isnt going to magically make it appear back in my driveway or make the hands of time go backwards

Hey like I said man you don't have to be all about religion but it still has a place, you see it your way and I see it my way, I'm always gonna believe in the Bible and no I don't think it's 100% to the T on what I should do. I just see too many people hating on religion and putting down the Bible and folks that go to church while at the same time screaming about freedom and civil rights, you work your side of the street I'll work mine.

[ March 07, 2012, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I dont know if people actually got what this pictures quote ment. Obama is talking about the candidates running for presidency.. All of them seem to be in a religious race when it should not be about religion. I my self find the bible completely contradicting. Thats why I would rather have Obama stay in office then have someone that bases their decisions and actions on a contradicting story. Im sorry if that offends anyone but really if you believe in the bible and want to let it run your life thats fine just keep it in private. Its your right. but for a country to be ran off religion would be the downfall that is what Obama is saying in this quote.. A country should be ran with the peoples best interest in mind not by hatred towards now believers.. And for everyone saying we arent any better off then we were 4 years ago, you go into office and try and clean up a dumb fucks mess see how fast results show. just my rant I just hate closed minded people that dont see the big picture cmon theres a running candidate that flat out says he hates gays whats next is black people guna get put back into slavery too?

Look man I'm not a fan of the Republican candidates or a Bible thumper, if you don't want to believe in God and you like $5 dollar gas and more handouts for people that don't do shit or you enjoy Hot Ones in your ass then oh well that's your right.

Back to the religion stuff though when your partner gets shot,when your kid of family member gets sick,when your leg gets blown off, when someone tries to jack you for your $1200 fox body or when you get into a bad situation don't be yelling God help Me like you atheists always do!

actually no i wouldnt bro and thank you for setting a perfect example as to why religion should not be in office. To much emotion involved and not enough logic seems like there was some anger and hate in your response too. A lot of people need religion. They need to believe there is a higher power to help push them through. Im not calling those people weak, that is just their method to cope with life.. I just am not one of those people.

edit: and i never said anything about republicans or that im a hardcore fan of Obama I just feel like the runners would do more damage then good.
If my "1200" fox gets "jacked" then it is what it is bro I myself know that a prayer isnt going to magically make it appear back in my driveway or make the hands of time go backwards

Hey like I said man you don't have to be all about religion but it still has a place, you see it your way and I see it my way, I'm always gonna believe in the Bible and no I don't think it's 100% to the T on what I should do. I just see too many people hating on religion and putting down the Bible and folks that go to church while at the same time screaming about freedom and civil rights, you work your side of the street I'll work mine.
Agreed
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Religious people are a bunch of brainwashed idiots. The bible is fake. Think for yourselves

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com