Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » any slammed fox bodies? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: any slammed fox bodies?
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's not slammed but it is still lower then the average fox.

Eibach Sportlines and Pro3i adjustable rears

Pics are from a few years ago.
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 06, 2012, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
quote:
it's funny how a mustang that's ALMOST tucking tires is "slammed"

LOL... For real. I know mine is far from slammed. I just like the way it looks in the pic, so I posted it.
I'm not mad at it, I just think it's funny how the definition of "slammed" varies so much between a mustang and a Japanese or German car [Razz]
Yeah but the once JDM and now hellaflush illest stance static vip guys in america just recently got on that hype & style in the past couple years. The JDM theory show a couple years back that is now Wekfest was full of non-tucked tuners.

Poked/tucked stretched tires has been around in the states for atleast 10years but was definitely more common in the Euro scene.

And while it will never be as trendy in the mustang crowd and catch on like it did for the once JDM folks, there are some newer mustangs that are "slammed"

[ March 06, 2012, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
quote:
it's funny how a mustang that's ALMOST tucking tires is "slammed"

LOL... For real. I know mine is far from slammed. I just like the way it looks in the pic, so I posted it.
I'm not mad at it, I just think it's funny how the definition of "slammed" varies so much between a mustang and a Japanese or German car [Razz]
Yeah but the once JDM and now hellaflush illest stance static vip guys in america just recently got on that hype & style in the past couple years. The JDM theory show a couple years back that is now Wekfest was full of non-tucked tuners.

Poked/tucked stretched tires has been around in the states for atleast 10years but was definitely more common in the Euro scene.

And while it will never be as trendy in the mustang crowd and catch on like it did for the once JDM folks, there are some newer mustangs that are "slammed"

people have been modifying cars since they were invented. look at the vw scene from the sixties and before. my coworker had a modified prelude and a mini truck in like '90.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good j24i!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com