Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATT CAFORDS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ATT CAFORDS
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your going to pay a lawyer because someone who runs a public site changed your advatar?

There's no case here and Im sure theres more important things going on in your life than cafords.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Yeh im jus going to talk to my lawyer bout this .so the asshole who put that up unlock my shyt so i can take that shyt off.you fucking wrong an wrong for evaiding my privatecy.period piont blank.you think u can jus do watever you want.there's concequences for the action you did.

Lol. Don't like what the mods do?????

GTFO..

Your lawyer is gonna laugh in your face..

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think u just proved the moderators point.

In certain circumstances, u just have to say fuck it, and try to fuck with people. And if ur the kind of person who sucks, u will obviously take offense to then fucking with u (hence this thread). But if u are cool and acknowledge that they are fucking with u, u will be able to laugh at yourself, and hopefully try to fuck with them back.

Why not PhotoShop a picture of the moderators taking it in the poop shoot from the entire city of Oakland or something?

This is just an example but hopefully u get the idea. Rather than making a thread about suing them and acting all pissed, put the ball back in their court and see how they respond. If they ban u because of it, then u prove that they are the ones who suck, and u can create an account with one of the bigger forums like corral. If they respond positively towards it like u did, then both parties are cool

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bentley mobs a stang:
Why not PhotoShop a picture of the moderators
taking it in the poop shoot from the entire city of Oakland or something?

This has bad idea written all over it
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me guess this is your favorite shirt!!

-

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sue me. I'd love to see this.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com