Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 03/04 Cobra or 2011/2012 5.0 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 03/04 Cobra or 2011/2012 5.0
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whu are u two lil girls going back n forth?? Geez.. Let ur cars do the talking! Neight get that Nitrous and get it dial in.. Then yall race at the cafords show n go in May. Geez...

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm obviously was fucking with him when I was talking shit on his build idk what he's building. But it's also obvioua that I tickled his booty here so imma say sorry boil, just relax homes. N once I figure out exactly what I wanna build I'll be shure to finish it N make u my first victim. [Wink]

BTW if you really are that fast N gonna be done by CAFORDS show I'm down to run against you, u all motor N I'll spray.

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't get it you think I would actually try to compete my simple ass setup against your 10 year in progress setup? Common now....

So I've been building my car since I was 10/11 years old??? Come on bro stop stating things that make you look stupid in the end. One of my car parts cost more than your entire set-up so I don't understand why you still aren't done before me???? Since your this supposed big baller living off mommy/daddy for rent free lol....

Just accept it bro. Your car won't be twice as fast as mine, your not a big baller, and you need some direction in life...

Come back when you make more than 200rwhp bro... Hahaha [burnout]

Alright I'm clearly the loser here taking shit serious I got a jet engine bro wtf do you got Mr. PI head! N I've always made over 200rwhp [Wink]
I like it how now you deleted your sig that said 189rwhp but whateve. If you make more than that hen you have nitrous of some sort. I couldnt make 189rwhp if i tried. What i got? More than you and no parts from an explorer like yourself lol... Also again you fail!!! I have a pushrod motor!!! Didn't I just tell you to stop making yourself look stupid [Confused]
I didn't delete it it's just that I'm not logged on it logs me off after every post at work. lol
N no, no nitrous....YET. Straight STOCK motor with less than 1000 miles at the time since rebuilt put down. Healthy motor I suppose. Woah I'm sorry for underestimating you sir, wanna see who can piss over a 6' fence?

You can't compete with me in that either... Since my cock is bigger than yours lol... Nobody cares about your stock motor and future nitrous plans... Just don't understand why you talk a big game, to people you don't know, about cars you have no clue what's done to them.... You just want attention and I fell victim to your cry for it. I'm done making the world realize how much of an idiot you are. Let me know when you are fast big baller and have some actual aftermarket parts

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
both your buckets are slow
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'M AN IDIOT! Because I joke around about someones build when I'm a weak ass GT40P headed build.

Happy now? Sounds like you're the only one here that looks worse than me....

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldnt consider it a "build" if ur using stock parts from ford!!
quote:
I'M AN IDIOT! Because I joke around about someones build when I'm a weak ass GT40P headed build.

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this thread= bench racing at it's finest, or the worst i'm not really sure. sounds like 2 people who've never gone fast pitching pipe dream builds at eachother....

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
I wouldnt consider it a "build" if ur using stock parts from ford!!
quote:

Alright then my weak ass GT40P headed part swap! There you fucken happy? I swear yall startin to piss me off. I didn't know you had to be specific as fuck around here. [Mad]
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
this thread= bench racing at it's finest, or the worst i'm not really sure. sounds like 2 people who've never gone fast pitching pipe dream builds at eachother....

I'm not one to bench race but this guy for some unknown reason just started yapping at the mouth a while back in another thread. I prefer to not talk about my car but when someone constantly insults me then I must compare.

--------------------

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'm not one to bench race but this guy for some unknown reason just started yapping at the mouth a while back in another thread. I prefer to not talk about my car but when someone constantly insults me then I must compare.
my best advice for the both of you, get your cash up and build something fast before getting into one of these forum wars, makes you both look pretty stupid.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:

my best advice for the both of you, get your cash up and build something fast before getting into one of these forum wars, makes you both look pretty stupid.
My car is currently being put together... I'm not here to brag at all...

--------------------

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

My car is currently being put together... I'm not here to brag at all...
exactly i wouldn't be spoutin off till that shits built and runnin right, just some words of advice.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
Neither. Wait for the '15.

^this
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
Neither. Wait for the '15.

^this
why?? the world is going to end this year..2012!!! in december!!
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com