Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How much is it worth? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much is it worth?
inthefifty_510
¯
Member # 11534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inthefifty_510  Ford pictures for inthefifty_510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
[QUOTE]The car will need to be smogged. The vast majority of buyers will prefer this to be done by the seller (not just to save on the hassle/cost of getting it smogged but ALSO to prove that it can actually pass. Why would I take that chance and risk having to do smog repairs because it can't pass smog)

The seller of the vehicle is <b>required</b> to smog the vehicle before selling it.
I just sold my 86gt and bought a 90gt I didn't have to smog my 86gt to sell it and the previous owner of the 90gt. Didn't smog before the transaction either only in the title change was smogging the car nessissary and it's the new owners responsibility in my experience last week
This is from the DMV website........
When selling a California registered vehicle, the registered owner of record must:

•Provide the purchaser with evidence of a valid smog certification, if applicable.
Smog certificates are good for 90 days from the date of inspection. The smog certification is not required if the owner or buyer signs a statement that smog certification was submitted with renewal fees within 90 days prior to the transfer date (a vehicle inspection report may be required for proof of certification).

[dance]

--------------------
86gt t-top sold
90gt sold
86gt smashin

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And where was the fresh paint from?

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SEV7NS91GT
¯
Member # 11694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEV7NS91GT  Ford pictures for SEV7NS91GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
And where was the fresh paint from?

Painted myself

--------------------
El Sev7n
91 GT
88 CRX Si
2005 pony
2010 G37
2010 civic si coupe

Posts: 388 | From: Bay Area SJ | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com