Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » monster jam rant (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: monster jam rant
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most black guys I know make 2x as much as I do.. So I don't get why they think I owe them anything either.

He started it [Big Grin]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
That's because us white people owe black people the world because of shit that happened 200 years ago right?

So when you got better seats than them, it's not there fault, it's ours because we held them down for so long.

Sorry if that comes off racist or w/e, but I just had deal with some bullshit like that. To make a long story short, I got sat a table in a restaurant before some black guy who entered in 3 min after me, not cause he was late, but because I'm white and have the upper hand? Well he got my table, I got kicked out, he got a few choice words from me, and I got a standing ovation while walking out of outback.

i have one of the most diverse groups of friends, when we hang out we have pacific islanders, mexicans, south americans, samoans, blacks, whites, and we all get along just fine, seems like the racial thing gets played a lot more outside the bay area (like in la and particularly in northern CA) my black friend who lives in roseville has a white girlfriend and when we hit south lake for new years he was getting all kinds of weird looks and remarks, the point of my story is at the end of the day anyone can be a fucking asshole regardless of race, you had to deal with an obnoxious black lady in oakland? what a surprise? did you expect to turn around and see cletus and larry the cable guy? there's bad apples in every bunch, with that being said lets drop this whole race card thing it's way played out.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
Gotta have balls to speak up now days everyone is scared to speak their mind some people are ignorant tho

Garentee that would have just caused problems and not solved anything ignorant people like her would have just said something to be a smart ass instead of saying sorry let me move my kids.. lived in the eastbay all my life yu learn to avoid bs like that just like dirty sally did it was the best route
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow had priced out tickets and on the website it said Oakland Coliseum wanted $35 to park. I'm surprised there was carnies there with the price of tickets.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
Wow had priced out tickets and on the website it said Oakland Coliseum wanted $35 to park. I'm surprised there was carnies there with the price of tickets.

carnies or white trash love two things that they will drop everything they're doing and partake in a heartbeat: 1.cheap quality overpriced beer 2. and loud fast big trucks.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
i have one of the most diverse groups of friends, when we hang out we have pacific islanders, mexicans, south americans, samoans, blacks, whites, and we all get along just fine, seems like the racial thing gets played a lot more outside the bay area (like in la and particularly in northern CA) my black friend who lives in roseville has a white girlfriend and when we hit south lake for new years he was getting all kinds of weird looks and remarks, the point of my story is at the end of the day anyone can be a fucking asshole regardless of race, you had to deal with an obnoxious black lady in oakland? what a surprise? did you expect to turn around and see cletus and larry the cable guy? there's bad apples in every bunch, with that being said lets drop this whole race card thing it's way played out.

-

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate all of your kids, love my own but if your kid gets killed cause your not watching them go over the railing at a monsterjam truck show. I'm not gonna feel sorry, shoulda watched your keeeds. Where's the daddy?

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
That's because us white people owe black people the world because of shit that happened 200 years ago right?

So when you got better seats than them, it's not there fault, it's ours because we held them down for so long.

Sorry if that comes off racist or w/e, but I just had deal with some bullshit like that. To make a long story short, I got sat a table in a restaurant before some black guy who entered in 3 min after me, not cause he was late, but because I'm white and have the upper hand? Well he got my table, I got kicked out, he got a few choice words from me, and I got a standing ovation while walking out of outback.

wtf? I never think people owe me a damn thing. everything i have got I fuckin earned. Im sick of people thnking black folks are always askin for handouts and shit. People I know work for a living and earn there shit. Quit playin the race card man...
I don't think he meant you...and its true a lot of black folks mostly older ones always act like the world owes them something..just like some Mexicans think that the USA owes them something for taking some of Mexico..point is people will never be satisfied no matter

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com