Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » monster jam rant (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: monster jam rant
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Monster jam was pretty cool other than the fact of some ingorant ass people. During the freestyle this black lady and her 8 kids walked down to the railing where me and my lady where sitting and her fuckin kids stand right infront of us so we can't see [Mad] so I get up after 5 mins of this bullshit and tell the invent staff person to make these kids move. After that one of her little kids said something stupid and then I herd her say "come on we in these white people ways" I didn't care fuck her keep it pushin trick. Towards the end the same kids came back down and didn't it again . So I got pissed and got up and left and watched the rest from a differnt spot.

I'm not racist but what the fuck is wrong with some african american women? They act like the run this fuckin world you really gonna sit there and allow your fuckin kids to hang from a railing? Where there's a 100ft drop below? Yea your a really smart parent. Fuckin stupid bitch. And earlry that day at t moblie this trick walked and started yelling at this lady "ah you need to give me a new phone this one keeps freezing one me" I lol yea that's really gonna work.

Fuckin still mad [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea that sucks
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeaa i feel ya, i deal with shit like that often

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOUR RACIST
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man don't even get me started had the same issue with some drunk rednecks at PB Pavilion a couple weeks ago, yelling and screaming drunk during the national anthem. I told them to sit the F down and relax security and ushers came up and made them sit, some people just don't know how to act man!

[ February 26, 2012, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this earthlings are out of control!!!

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is ignorant people in every race shape size and form you just have to learn to ignore it and get away from it...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was some stupid people behind me during breakfast this morning. Hella dumb, sounded like from what they were saying they'll never make it, just gonna be some losers living off the system forever.
One was talking about how hes on parole and not supposed to drink, then he started talking about how drunk he got last night and how he needs to sober up with some water.

[ February 26, 2012, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
Monster jam was pretty cool other than the fact of some ingorant ass people. During the freestyle this black lady and her 8 kids walked down to the railing where me and my lady where sitting and her fuckin kids stand right infront of us so we can't see [Mad] so I get up after 5 mins of this bullshit and tell the invent staff person to make these kids move. After that one of her little kids said something stupid and then I herd her say "come on we in these white people ways" I didn't care fuck her keep it pushin trick. Towards the end the same kids came back down and didn't it again . So I got pissed and got up and left and watched the rest from a differnt spot.

I'm not racist but what the fuck is wrong with some african american women? They act like the run this fuckin world you really gonna sit there and allow your fuckin kids to hang from a railing? Where there's a 100ft drop below? Yea your a really smart parent. Fuckin stupid bitch. And earlry that day at t moblie this trick walked and started yelling at this lady "ah you need to give me a new phone this one keeps freezing one me" I lol yea that's really gonna work.

Fuckin still mad [Frown]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I stop taking my younger brother to Monster Jam for similar reasons.

Last time i went is was white drunk males, naming every cuss word they could at the drivers [Confused] As if they could hear not to mention it was in front of my younger brother and nephews(under 8 yerars old)...

Not really a family event as it use to be, over priced, seats are small and the city and parking are crap. [Roll Eyes]

Was better when it was in SF or in Salinas way back in the days...

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
I stop taking my younger brother to Monster Jam for similar reasons.

Last time i went is was white drunk males, naming every cuss word they could at the drivers [Confused] As if they could hear not to mention it was in front of my younger brother and nephews(under 8 yerars old)...

Not really a family event as it use to be, over priced, seats are small and the city and parking are crap. [Roll Eyes]

Was better when it was in SF or in Salinas way back in the days...

understand that. its was kinda a last min thing me and old ladt decided to do. i havent been to monster jam since i was a kid so kinda wanted to go. next time im buyin the good seats [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoulda got some grape drank and set it infront of some other people....lol jk jk

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, the last 2 times I've taken my boys to Monster Jam it was ruined by the surrounding fans...Last time I saw the guy in front of me get soda thrown all over him because the dudes infront of him were ready to fight...The kid sitting behind me kept rubbing my jacket..Finally I turned around, looked at his dad and the dad said, "Sorry he keeps doing that, he has a cold"...He was actually wiping his snot repeatedly on my jacket...Kinda funny now, but not cool!
Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was in oakland, did you really expect to have a good time? went once with my uncle when i was like 14, haven't been back in over ten years.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:
Yeah, the last 2 times I've taken my boys to Monster Jam it was ruined by the surrounding fans...Last time I saw the guy in front of me get soda thrown all over him because the dudes infront of him were ready to fight...The kid sitting behind me kept rubbing my jacket..Finally I turned around, looked at his dad and the dad said, "Sorry he keeps doing that, he has a cold"...He was actually wiping his snot repeatedly on my jacket...Kinda funny now, but not cool!

"Sorry he keeps doing that, he has a cold" is a lame excuse. The dad is ok with his son spreading his disease around. I hope you told the dad to make his kid stop.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that sux were I sat at was a great environment loaded with all races a lot of kids section 122 a few rows up we was five adults and four kids we had a blast

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

Fuckin still mad [Frown]

why didnt you tell her how u felt? if they were in the way u should have spoke up

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta have balls to speak up now days everyone is scared to speak their mind some people are ignorant tho

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
There is ignorant people in every race shape size and form you just have to learn to ignore it and get away from it...

+1
I hope one day we don't have to mention race and treat each other the same. And just say " this fucking ignorant lady and her kids".

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sad to say, I've had bad experiences at the Oakland show too. Last time I went with my son and my father, some a$$hole stole my dad's camera, and my son's autographed gravedigger shirt!

This is why I basically only go to the Turlock show now.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went last night and had a pretty good time. It was ridiculous that parking was 35 when my ticket was 30. WTF....

I hate people that are retarded like the lady your talking about, no respect. Usually its the loud ass fools that are the biggest bitches, already that's what I have found out in life. Once they find out you ain't no punk they shut the fuck up and move on. I ask people nicely the first time, and the second time lets just say they find out was up.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's because us white people owe black people the world because of shit that happened 200 years ago right?

So when you got better seats than them, it's not there fault, it's ours because we held them down for so long.

Sorry if that comes off racist or w/e, but I just had deal with some bullshit like that. To make a long story short, I got sat a table in a restaurant before some black guy who entered in 3 min after me, not cause he was late, but because I'm white and have the upper hand? Well he got my table, I got kicked out, he got a few choice words from me, and I got a standing ovation while walking out of outback.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
That's because us white people owe black people the world because of shit that happened 200 years ago right?

So when you got better seats than them, it's not there fault, it's ours because we held them down for so long.

Sorry if that comes off racist or w/e, but I just had deal with some bullshit like that. To make a long story short, I got sat a table in a restaurant before some black guy who entered in 3 min after me, not cause he was late, but because I'm white and have the upper hand? Well he got my table, I got kicked out, he got a few choice words from me, and I got a standing ovation while walking out of outback.

Well it is Vacaville aka WFO

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:

wtf? I never think people owe me a damn thing. everything i have got I fuckin earned. Im sick of people thnking black folks are always askin for handouts and shit. People I know work for a living and earn there shit. Quit playin the race card man...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com