Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » question for the guys that workout (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: question for the guys that workout
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
Yes its the car and yea i got it from that store

My knee jerk reaction is to tell you to stay away from it. They may have re-did the formula. But back in the day, I was hearing some pretty bad side effects. What are your goals for taking a pro-hormone?
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im trying to get as strong and big as possible

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Pro-Hormones are great for this goal. Personally I would try another product. But on the flip side, me personally would not go with anything with the word "hormone" in it.

Good luck, btw I think I saw you at the gym a couple months back.

[ February 22, 2012, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just use steroids.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18532 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Just use steroids.
lol...actually Pro Hormones are referred to as "legal steroids" in some circles. Justin you are a big dude, I am gonna assume you went about it naturally first. You would be surprised how far you can push the body with some determination. I got up to 4 plates before uppin my supps.
93 interceptor
¯
Member # 9457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 interceptor  Ford pictures for 93 interceptor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

if you buy your supplements at max muscle ask them for Megavol. This we help you reach your goal. Just know that most pro-hormones do have some kind of side effects. Although I personally haven't taken it my workout buddys do and have seen some good results. I take triple whey protein, creatine, carbo max (carbs), bcaa's,glutamine and fish oil. I like to buy everything separate b/c then you can manage your intake of what type of calories at a certain time.

--------------------
1993 Ex-chp
" Drive it till da wheels FALL OFF and then SOME!!!

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive been going hard for about eight months (and i know i takes time for results) but im the type of person that needs to see results to keep it going...i have alot more muscle mass than the last time i seen you but im not where id like to be now...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Ive been going hard for about eight months (and i know i takes time for results) but im the type of person that needs to see results to keep it going...i have alot more muscle mass than the last time i seen you but im not where id like to be now...

I'd try something else before going the pro hormone route Justin. Or if you do go that route, do not use that brand. But my stack works well, I duck in and out of cutting phase and hypertrophy phase with it pretty well. I can drop down to cruiser for matches without losing much strength (even at my age).
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

When off creatine/beta alanine cycle, I cycle on Gaspari Size On (during workout). I have prescribed this to others and they have seen some good gains.

Did know there was doctors in this field
I have used "prescribed" as a transitive verb my friend.

"recommend (a substance or action) as something beneficial"

[patriot] [Wink]

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just shoot whole pens of growth and sustainin 250 into my biceps, the roid rage isn't too bad , and I don't mind having a jaw that makes me look like american dad, lol just kidding, I have some friends who fight professionally, and nothing beats 4-6 small healthy meals a day (it is expensive to eat properly if you eat out but you can get by cheaply with chicken and hardboiled eggs if your strapped for cash) along with a well balanced lifting routine and cardio, now if your trying to be a body builder muscle neck motherfucker than by all means take the above supplements, they certainly work, just don't complain when your 40 and your testosterone levels are like jose consecos, I hear the forearm cream really helps those who have damaged themselves from using Tes and other supps from about the age of 23to 35. [patriot]

[ February 22, 2012, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: svfreerider87 ]

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to all u guys running beta alamyne, im curious why u are not running any other amino acids with these?
Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
exchp6400
¯
Member # 4803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for exchp6400  Ford pictures for exchp6400    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If you do a little research along with the following excellent reads, you would be surprised on what you can achieve with whole foods and understanding nutrient timing whether you want to gain weight, lose fat or maintain.

Recc. reads: POWER EATING by Dr. Susan Kliener, BETTER THAN STERIODS by Dr. Warren Wiley, SUPERFOODS RX by Dr. Steven Pratt.

*Power Eating breaks down Carbs, Fats, and Protein and introduces eating plans along with a unique way to categorize foods when making your plan. This book also explains myths about certain supplements in the market.

*Better Than Steroids is much more advanced, more of fine tuning your diet with custom style eating plans based on goals. Also, this book explains in detail value of water, the timing of your eating and critical importance of a pre and post workout meal (as well as what they should consist of).

*Superfoods analyze about 20 superfoods such as broccoli, kiwi, eggs, nuts just to name a few. Explains the origin of foods, what nutrients they give once consumed, what diseases they can prevent and the recommended daily allowance.

--------------------
87 Buick Turbo T | 90 GT | 93 Typhoon

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

insulin bro, start shooting that's what my body builder friends started taking when the plateud off of the tes and hgh, nothing beats the risk of diabetic shock when your swoll as fuck, i'm totally kidding about doing those supplements, my friends really do take them and I can see the adverse effects first hand, I don't even like taking N.O. explode, stopped taking no explode and added way more cardio to my routine, could go just as hard with no N.O. nothing beats proper dieting as n8 said, and gym time. no pain no gain.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Stallion#9
¯
Member # 1153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stallion#9  Ford pictures for Stallion#9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you are shopping at max muscle I would go with the triple whey they have for your protein through out the day. Use the FBX as a pre work out, the PRO BCCA durring your workout, and ARM post workout. For supliments take 2TX in the morning and ZMA at night. You should see good results with that.

As stated above by others diet is most important for the best results. Eat right and at the right times.

[ February 23, 2012, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Stallion#9 ]

--------------------
The Bastard
South Bay Hitmen
Team SBH Racing

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by trickflow211:
to all u guys running beta alamyne, im curious why u are not running any other amino acids with these?

For me I get my fill of proteins (1.5g per pound) pretty much daily. Plus Creatine is a amino acid as well.

Justin I would be curious to see your workout routine as well.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com