Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » question for the guys that workout (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: question for the guys that workout
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have any of you guys used dragon from max muscle? I was wondering what it did for you and if it was worth the $

[ February 22, 2012, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cheating ass fools!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How is that cheating sir?

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never heard of that product.

Here's the basics, what I use.

Whey Protien

Amino Acid supplements

Fish Oil

And Muscle Milk

There is a new product that contains Nitric oxide that helps promote muscle similar to steroid affects but is perfectly legal. Your body actually produces this chemical in small amounts when you workout and it helps your muscles to have more a faster recovery time . I think is called Force Factor, you can get at GNC.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nvmd lol

[ February 21, 2012, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im just wondering why do you use whey protien and why muscle milk? Have you ever been to max muscle?

--------------------

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I use NITRIX I get my pump alot quicker and that stuff is about 75 a bottle

whea i think is to build mass
you should watch PUMPING IRON on youtube it will change the way you work out it did for me

[ February 21, 2012, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: JZTRK ]

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
Im just wondering why do you use whey protien and why muscle milk? Have you ever been to max muscle?

Pure whey protein is different than that of muscle milk, even though muscle milk contains whey Protien. It doesn't have the same volume of it and that's why I also use pure whey Protien. In pure form it tastes nasty as shit but you can mix it with just about anything.

And yes Protien is what helps you gain mass. If you like fish, it's a good source of Protien and so is chicken.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

I konw everything you just mentioned i was wondering why you use whey instead of a casine protien that stays in your system alot longer...

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
I konw everything you just mentioned i was wondering why you use whey instead of a casine protien that stays in your system alot longer...

Casein protein gives me gas, that's the only reason I use whey.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:

Casein protein gives me gas, that's the only reason I use whey.
Casein protein is usually used at night when your asleep to prevent muscle breakdown. Whey isolate is used immediately after workout because it works best to rebuild the torn muscle tissue from a strenuous workout. And muscle milk is crap it has a bunch of dairy fat and sugar stay away I use isopure or gold standard which has very little fillers and zero to very little carbs or fat.

--------------------
03 Terminator

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I use nitrix and bcaa's. Before I workout I use n.o. xplode and syntha6 protien shake with a tablespoon of creatine. At the gym a protien bar. After my workout I take ON %100 whey. And when I go to sleep I have a casien powder shake. And all of these I take with water.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is my stack

Creatine (SNS)
Beta Alanine
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
ON 100% Whey
Jack3d (pre)

When off creatine/beta alanine cycle, I cycle on Gaspari Size On (during workout). I have prescribed this to others and they have seen some good gains.

To your question, are you talking about Double Dragon (Sos 500)?

Whey = naturally occurring.

Casein = no no if you are lactose intolerant or on a strict amino acid consumption regimen.

[ February 22, 2012, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jack3d ftmfw! [worship]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
jack3d ftmfw! [worship]

Jack3d is insane.....lol.

This was my workout yesterday.
Shoulders (1hr)
Hella games of hoop, very competitive
Chest, arms and tris (2hrs)

All thanks to Jack3d.. [patriot]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
jack3d ftmfw! [worship]

Shoulders (1hr)

You sir have more free time than I [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
jack3d ftmfw! [worship]

Shoulders (1hr)

I gotta take it when I can. Hoop season just ended for my kids, so I have more free time now. But I always make time to workout.
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

When off creatine/beta alanine cycle, I cycle on Gaspari Size On (during workout). I have prescribed this to others and they have seen some good gains.

Did know there was doctors in this field

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
jack3d ftmfw! [worship]

Shoulders (1hr)

I gotta take it when I can. Hoop season just ended for my kids, so I have more free time now. But I always make time to workout.
Jack3d is no joke.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this is off topic to your original question, but has anyone here taken deer antler?
I just started taken it today.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

I never heard of it where did you get it?

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

- i dont think its the same one you were talking about n8 but heres a pic...

--------------------

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure if the last question was for me. But its called "IGF-1". It has deer antler velvet extract. I did some research and everything I came across was impressive. I special ordered it from Whole Foods Market.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
 - i dont think its the same one you were talking about n8 but heres a pic...

wow that stuff is still around? I cannot see from the label, but is that made by a company called Chinese Anabolic Research? Or CAR? If so, I probably would not take that. If I remember correctly it was a knock off of some pro hormone, that was actually discontinued. Do some research or shoot me a pic of the ingredients. I can probably tell you more. Did you get that from Max Muscle up on Pacific or Pershing?
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Yes its the car and yea i got it from that store

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com