Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street Racing documentery on National Geographic channel right now. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Street Racing documentery on National Geographic channel right now.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
I think you guys are talking about 2 different shows... Street heat(a street race version of cops) and LA street racing. LA street racing was actually pretty good... Got me modivated

I know they were two different shows but they both pretty much sucked. N that guy is the same crip dude who was on gang wars! He must an official National Geographic employee. lol
Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I watched 5 minutes of LA Street Racing, 5 minutes was enough.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Sav510Hab
¯
Member # 10279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sav510Hab  Ford pictures for Sav510Hab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After that la street racing show we went out to the runz that night ready to get paid [Big Grin]

--------------------
Raider Nation
88 coupe
87 4 banger sold
89 GT sold

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That z is pretty badass, but that bowdown Camaro is fast as fuck

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I fell asleep....

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You think with the prep work that they did do, that they might extend it a bit so as soon as they hit the intersection they aren't in instant marbles....

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
You think with the prep work that they did do, that they might extend it a bit so as soon as they hit the intersection they aren't in instant marbles....

Instant marbles is 1/2 the fun lol

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Little slip n slide never hurt. Except in the case of that Z. It cost him alot of cash!

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never realized street racing in la was so serious, but there are A ton of no name shops all over compton and inglewood, Went to one in inglewood when i was down there they had a dart engine equiped 02 ss in the 8's on nitrous, twin turbo e85 z, and before we left http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2009/04/30/VIDEO-SmokinVettecom-Featured-on-Jay-Lenos-Garage/ the vette and the owner standing with jay leno pulled in, started giving my boy props on his vette, then later than night we got called out for 1000$ drag race against a gt500, while getting beer at a liquor store in tarzana, they take cars way more serious down there.

[ February 20, 2012, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: svfreerider87 ]

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
I never realized street racing in la was so serious, but there are A ton of no name shops all over compton and inglewood, Went to one in inglewood when i was down there they had a dart engine equiped 02 ss in the 8's on nitrous, twin turbo e85 z, and before we left http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2009/04/30/VIDEO-SmokinVettecom-Featured-on-Jay-Lenos-Garage/ the vette and the owner standing with jay leno pulled in, started giving my boy props on his vette, then later than night we got called out for 1000$ drag race against a gt500, while getting beer at a liquor store in tarzana, they take cars way more serious down there.

Were you over off Reseda Blvd, in Tarzana?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

most likely, I stayed at a friends house which was about a mile from the freeway, in this nice neighborhood, which was suprising because it was pretty hood everywhere else, ever seen a murdered out duramax on 40's rollin lots of smoke outta the stacks rolls all over tarzana and hollyweird.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

http://blogs.8-lug.com/6590687/features/kanan-gubins-2002-chevy-2500hd-spotted-at-sema/index.html that's my friend's truck who lives down there, to be honest i wasn't driving much only during filiming/photo shooting, so I didnt get to much of an idea of where i was going, just know that he lives in tarzana and that's what we rolled in.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

nothing like a stage 6 tune laying coal over all the losers on sunset during dinner hour on a summer night [patriot]

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
quote:
quote:

most likely, I stayed at a friends house which was about a mile from the freeway, in this nice neighborhood, which was suprising because it was pretty hood everywhere else, ever seen a murdered out duramax on 40's rollin lots of smoke outta the stacks rolls all over tarzana and hollyweird.
Ya, I grew up down by there so I know what you mean.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ya, I grew up down by there so I know what you mean.
haha good, someone can relate to it so I don't sound stupid for not knowing my way, but in all honesty la is soo hard to navigate, fun place to visist but i'd shoot myself in traffic it's so rediculous.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ya it's pure crazy out there. Traffic can get so bad it takes 3 hours to go 15 miles. It's stupid. But one thing for sure is, there are so many places to race.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

dragracing period is beg in so call that were psca started at a look how big they are now

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com