Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » holy gas prices (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: holy gas prices
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$42.50 to fill my Honda. Last me a week tho. Lol

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I forget the details. But do u guys remember when bush signed some gas bill and premium was at like 3.50 for like 6 months? For the love of god can you people just get off the bandwagon About the black president shit?! This country is so fucked and he has done not ONE thing to help it but only make it worse, in more ways than one. Obama is garbage, and that's based off his role as a president, not his skin color. Don't let the door hit u on the way out!!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
I forget the details. But do u guys remember when bush signed some gas bill and premium was at like 3.50 for like 6 months? For the love of god can you people just get off the bandwagon About the black president shit?! This country is so fucked and he has done not ONE thing to help it but only make it worse, in more ways than one. Obama is garbage, and that's based off his role as a president, not his skin color. Don't let the door hit u on the way out!!!

You must be a racist!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Someone sounds like a hater... This country is so screwed up that I judge a president not based on if things get better but if things get worse....

Every Year Bush was president things were getting worse.... Since Obama took office not much has gotten better but Atleast things haven't gotten worse....

I don't care about houses going in to foreclosure. Nobody forced them to buy something they couldn't afford.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh ya. White power!....... [Roll Eyes]

Please tell me what has gotten better and in the same paragraph ide like you to also tell me what's gotten worse, including all ridiculous propositions.

I'll wait......

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Please tell me what has gotten better and in the same paragraph ide like you to also tell me what's gotten worse, including all ridiculous propositions.

I'll wait......

Troops are out of Iraq, 3,000,000 jobs have been created since bottom of the down-term, we found Bin Laden, the Auto industry has been saved, all Americans are able to serve in the Armed forces (dont ask dont tell), Patients with preexhisting conditions can now get health insurance.. Wating is over

Badabing Badaboom.. [patriot]

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
quote:

I'll wait......

Troops are out of Iraq, 3,000,000 jobs have been created since bottom of the down-term, we found Bin Laden, the Auto industry has been saved, all Americans are able to serve in the Armed forces (dont ask dont tell), Patients with preexhisting conditions can now get health insurance.. Wating is over

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

+ Bush helped plan 9/11 in a lot of peoples opionion

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'll wait......

Troops out of Iraq has nothing to do with Obama, (signed by bush but promised in Obama's campaign) it was a date of agreement between the Iraq gov and ours that was decided way before Obama took office. The auto industry would have restructured itself without the hand of BIG BROTHER (government) let's look at GM and Ford both were at the dinner table requesting hand outs from the gov, Ford walked and GM got its fill and the gov took control. And who had a better, faster recovery, and who as of now has a better outlook...it aint GM. Gay, straight, all Americans were already allowed to serve. they were just NOT allowed to say or allowed to be questioned about it (don't ask, don't tell)that rule was put in place not keep gays and lesbians down, it was in place to keep those protected from others who look down on that stuff. Bin Laden was found because of years of work from intelligence agencies with info that predated the Obama presidency...Obama had little to do with that kill/capture besides being president at the time the raid happened...Obama care would be a whole other topic with 500 pages.

[ February 18, 2012, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ win

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hold on to something, only ruff seas ahead regardless of whoever is elected..it will never be the same and if you think it will get better and gas prices will go down, well what ever happend to those .85 cent a gallon prices back in highschool? only gets worse..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys need to realize that presidents dont do shit.Theyre nothing but a hood ornament or a public relations officer for our country.Its all the slimeballs,politicians,and big business's that are runnin shit from the shadows.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'll wait......

Win x 2 - Go Obama!

Will vote again
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In addition, i like turning onto CNN and Fox News and not seeing "WAR ON TERRORISM" BS that use to be always on 24/7, and not seeing the garbage ex-president whimpering on TV "weapons on mass destruction and touristsssssss"

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:

I'll wait......

Win x 2 - Go Obama!

Will vote again

Good job.. idiot.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Wrench Monkey:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll wait......

Win x 2 - Go Obama!

Will vote again

Good job.. idiot.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

-

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
You guys need to realize that presidents dont do shit.Theyre nothing but a hood ornament or a public relations officer for our country.Its all the slimeballs,politicians,and big business's that are runnin shit from the shadows.

Yes.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama saved the automotive industry? Lmao, I wish there was a bitch slap smiley for this one.

Dear americans. Obama did NOT save the US auto industry. That would mean he also saved the banks, and wall street. All he did was bail them out from going under. That's not saving the auto industry. Saving the auto industry would be lifting the strict laws on industry in America so ford/motorcraft, GM/AC delco, and Chrysler/Mopar, could have factories here in America and make the parts here instead of parts being made in Mexico and other countries. That is a plan to boost the number of jobs in the industry, and saving the US AUTO INDUSTRY. not bailing out GM and Chrysler without a plan for the companies to do better for themselves.

Obama wants ur vote. Plain and simple. So he gives us instant results so he gets that vote. But those instant results in the long run end up pounding our asses like we are little boys in a Penn state locker room. He doesn't give 2 shits about what happens to this country in the long run. And sadly most politicians are the same way. Fuck being a republican, fuck being a democrat and all the bullshit both parties feed u to try n brainwash u into believing their ideas. Think for urself and ull catch all the bullshit.

[ February 18, 2012, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: bentley mobs a stang ]

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll wait......

Win x 2 - Go Obama!

Will vote again

Stupid people like you that worship politicians on either side of the ticket are what's wrong with this country.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if ITS NOT A DEAD PRESIDENT WITH A GREEN FACE ITS A LIVING ONE WITH A BLACK OR A WHITE ONE...end of the day cant none of em do a damn thing but cause problems in some kind of way.
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll wait......

Win x 2 - Go Obama!

Will vote again

Stupid people like you that worship politicians on either side of the ticket are what's wrong with this country.
Man you guys are real serious about this politics stuff. I myself have never voted, take it as you will.

I guess Im still too young to get into it as most the older folks say "Oh you youngsters."

--------------------
1966 Mustang

nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wanna save this country?quit buyin shit that aint made in USA..too bad we gotta buy oil from a bunch of middle east mother fuckers
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Thank god everything I had to say has already been said. Typing on a cell phone sucks lol

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nasty93:
wanna save this country?quit buyin shit that aint made in USA..too bad we gotta buy oil from a bunch of middle east mother fuckers

Heard the fuck outta that
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I love how people try to blame Obama for this [Roll Eyes]

I blame everything bad on Obama just FYI.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
quote:
I love how people try to blame Obama for this [Roll Eyes]

I blame everything bad on Obama just FYI.
Me to fuck that piece of shit.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com