Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Looking for a fox for my cousin. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking for a fox for my cousin.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by The_Drivah:
smart guys i paid 700 dollars for my car and its cleaner than most of you guys talking shit, however he does have more money, and if you guys were real mustang fans you would know it is possible to find one for that price that runs well enough to recieve a little TLC so laught all you want but when you meet me and see my squad of mustang that cost less than 1200, and believe me theres mor of us that pay to play and not buy everybodys TV dinners... We just need something decent to build.. duuuuhhh.

I guarantee your 700 fox is nowhere near the same level of 90% of the board. gtfo here

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

FKMPG
¯
Member # 11005

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FKMPG  Ford pictures for FKMPG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
smart guys i paid 700 dollars for my car and its cleaner than most of you guys talking shit, however he does have more money, and if you guys were real mustang fans you would know it is possible to find one for that price that runs well enough to recieve a little TLC so laught all you want but when you meet me and see my squad of mustang that cost less than 1200, and believe me theres mor of us that pay to play and not buy everybodys TV dinners... We just need something decent to build.. duuuuhhh.

Oh is that right post a pic of your 700 buck Stang to see if it's cleaner then most of us talking shit. Seems like you could do the talking but let's see if you back it up!!

--------------------
BUILT NOT BOUGHT...

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90mustang5.0:
quote:

Oh is that right post a pic of your 700 buck Stang to see if it's cleaner then most of us talking shit. Seems like you could do the talking but let's see if you back it up!!
Ima LOL if its cleaner

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I hope its clean for all the haters lol

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For real you can buy a pretty clean stang for under a grand I bought my drop with lots of mods for 850 all it need was paint and a new distributor module

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by klean50stangz88:
For real you can buy a pretty clean stang for under a grand I bought my drop with lots of mods for 850 all it need was paint and a new distributor module

im with you..... you can get a koo fox for under a 1000 jus aint gonna be perfect

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can all the guys that bought their mustangs for $1000 or less post a picture of how it was when you picked it up? I'd REALLY like to see what you guys consider "CLEAN" for that price...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still waiting on the picture for the 700 fox........

I'm guessing its going to look like this though.

-

or this...

-

or this...
 -

[ February 16, 2012, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First day I bought it it had bald ten holes but I put my american racing wheel on to drive it around

-

After two days later sold the car

-

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

I picked up my 86 for 1300 all stock but need nothing but paint and driver seat

-

And turned it into this

-

-

-

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Can all the guys that bought their mustangs for $1000 or less post a picture of how it was when you picked it up? I'd REALLY like to see what you guys consider "CLEAN" for that price...

i never said clean i jus said koo which mean u get something thats not all beat to shit will need some work... they are out there ttt

[ February 16, 2012, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

im liking the hatchback 4 eyes the black on 10 holes set it off

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$650 for a smogged registered 93 4 banger in decent shape;

-

$700 bucks for this 84 gt

-

Its very possible to find a cheap fox body. I see it all the time on craiglist. Its just this site is known for people thinking their beat up foxes are worth as much as new edge gts

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

The after shots look better, but they were not clean at 700 bucks. Rattle can white, and how did you find a drop and a hatch with the same rims?

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
The after shots look better, but they were not clean at 700 bucks. Rattle can white, and how did you find a drop and a hatch with the same rims?

Think you got the cars mixed up lol. The 700 dollar rattle can while one was mine
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I bought this for 900. Just needed a new trans. It was aod but still was a good deal. Top brand new interior was 7/10. Paint I would say 8/10. I didn't put any money into it besides a 90 dollar aod. After I dropped the trans in it. Sold it for 2300.

-

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

If your talking to me I bought the 86 with the rims and the previous owner gave me ten holes as well so I sold the hatch with ten holes an kept the at rims then bought the drop an stick them on that car lol

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$600 Dollars . Nothing wrong with it. Rebuilt engine. im sure most of you saw it for sale on here.

I only added Ponys for $100

-

--------------------
2013 Black GT

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i passed up a 1985 gt red faded paint and new shortblock the owner had it sitting in front his house for a couple years he had the classic car wont stay running issue $1000 clean gits and not abused

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com