Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bye Bye Whipple.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Bye Bye Whipple....
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM MAD BRO!
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
IM MAD BRO!

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
Thanks for the smoking deal on the motor bro. I gotta do something with the redfire valve covers though. Doesn't look too good with BAB. Can you say silver vein powdercoat!!! Hope to have it ready by knotts.

I didn't think you were gonna say anything so soon! Congrats man, you got a helluva deal [patriot] ...

Ill put it out there too. I almost feel like I robbed Terrance with the price I paid for the 2.9. I feel guilty bro! That thing is $3900 brand new. Imagine getting the best possible deal you can think of on this 2.9 and then take more money off. Well you know you will get the best deal ever when you are ready for a B.L Motorsports signature series longblock T. [Big Grin]

Man I have a feeling both of your cars are going to be ridiculous.
Yeah the Cobra is gonna be my next project now that the Fox is almost done. 2.9 is gonna be fun until I build a Stroker shortblock next year [patriot]

CobraTerritory: Sorry I stole the 2.9 before you got a chance to get it [Big Grin] . Get a Turbo bro, that would be sick.

Yeah both you ho cakes got screaming deals. Someone else hit me up about the roller.... Looks like I just might be going import

A stanced M3 would look sick also

Yo. T...Saturday let's roll to the Bay like we planned, I've got two friends with GTR's that you need to meet...
Hell yeah let's do it. I can bring the motor down to CobraTerritory while were out there.

Gotta figure out what I'm going to squeeze in the engine bay next or try something new

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Thanks for the smoking deal on the motor bro. I gotta do something with the redfire valve covers though. Doesn't look too good with BAB. Can you say silver vein powdercoat!!! Hope to have it ready by knotts.

I didn't think you were gonna say anything so soon! Congrats man, you got a helluva deal [patriot] ...

Ill put it out there too. I almost feel like I robbed Terrance with the price I paid for the 2.9. I feel guilty bro! That thing is $3900 brand new. Imagine getting the best possible deal you can think of on this 2.9 and then take more money off. Well you know you will get the best deal ever when you are ready for a B.L Motorsports signature series longblock T. [Big Grin]

Yeah the Cobra is gonna be my next project now that the Fox is almost done. 2.9 is gonna be fun until I build a Stroker shortblock next year [patriot]

CobraTerritory: Sorry I stole the 2.9 before you got a chance to get it [Big Grin] . Get a Turbo bro, that would be sick.

Yeah both you ho cakes got screaming deals. Someone else hit me up about the roller.... Looks like I just might be going import

sell me the interior before you sell the roller hocake!

I'm moving back to the 916 next week. Citrus Heights this time, saying no Elk Grove

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yo. T...Saturday let's roll to the Bay like we planned, I've got two friends with GTR's that you need to meet...
Hell yeah let's do it. I can bring the motor down to CobraTerritory while were out there.

Gotta figure out what I'm going to squeeze in the engine bay next or try something new

Sounds good. I can get my brothers truck to haul the motor down to CobraTerritory.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was this just a post to get the bl crew big headed or is bl > AED

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
Was this just a post to get the bl crew big headed or is bl > AED

The BL crew are my boys, but AED is the shit no doubt!!
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Poisond Pony:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm moving back to the 916 next week. Citrus Heights this time, saying no Elk Grove

I'm debating on getting the full roller, so for now the interior is NOT for sale..May sell the seats though.

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm debating on getting the full roller, so for now the interior is NOT for sale..May sell the seats though.
What the HELL are you going to do with the roller? LMAO at you guys trading around all this high-end shit, building monsters

Jelly? maybe a tad [Razz]

[ February 10, 2012, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I was Team BL... [Frown]

But I guess I drive a chebby and now have this worthless illest domestics sticker on my car. Going to the garage now to peel it off.

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems like a lot of MONEY and time invested in it to just take it apart without really enjoying it, or getting your 10 second pass out of it or some wins under your belt. Seems like you lost a lot of money on your last couple projects. But good luck on your next one [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On a brighter note... At least I got to take it 7k multiple times before you sold it all. Yay!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What the HELL are you going to do with the roller? LMAO at you guys trading around all this high-end shit, building monsters

Shit man I know. It all happened so fast.... Streakmatt got the blower, CobraTerritory got the motor, and Jordan0806 wants the roller....

I thought about a new 5.0... Have AED give it the low 11 second treatment with an intake, tune, and some E85 [Eek!]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You better be giving T a better price than me!! I Just got off the phone with him. He said you already have a Cobra Foo!!!

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Working on a coyote swap with a custom small turbo and automatic....

At minimum it will have a coyote swap. I came across a wrecked one so the timing can't be more perfect.

Plus Terence Has a Shit ton of good parts on it even for a roller

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
Seems like a lot of MONEY and time invested in it to just take it apart without really enjoying it, or getting your 10 second pass out of it or some wins under your belt. Seems like you lost a lot of money on your last couple projects. But good luck on your next one [patriot]

You would almost be right, if you knew what I bought and sold everything for. Key to building cars as fast as I do is finding deals. If you take a look at the progression of all my builds, I'm always coming out on top and better.

Thanks for the good wishes tho [patriot]

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by Purple Coupe:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You better be giving T a better price than me!! I Just got off the phone with him. He said you already have a Cobra Foo!!!
I do but a daily driven coyote motor terminator would be the Shit

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
Dnt mean to bash on u or anything. But him, just like the rest of us in the car game, know that a dollar invested is almoat a dollar lost. Sure ull get a fraction of what u invest back but majority will be lost.. If he has the funds to mod his car to the max and tear it apart then more power to him obviously he has the funds and is not worried bout the $$$...some people have it like that some ppl dont. But judging by all ur previous post and comments, i honestly feel like the car game aint for u. I have over 10k invested in my 89 and not including what i paid for the car itself ill be lucky to see 4 maybe 5k back...
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Don't understand why you sold it? Arent your tired of investing countless thousands of dollars into your cobra???? Sounds like you want another ride. If I were you I'd sell all the aftermarket parts. Return it to stock. Sell the car. Than go get a car like aC6 Z06 or a newer Turbo Porsche... GTR's are gay over prices cars in my opinion...

First off your understanding is completely OFF..!!! If the car came wasn't for me the. Why would I be in it???? Very dumb statement. What about my previous posts? Asking how everyone affords their crap... Did I ever once complain about purchasing parts? Was only curios as to what people did to fund it...

You get money back in your car based on the year and model of it... Invest 10k in a new gt500 and you will be getting a lot back since its a newer car. Invest 10k in a 89' which is 20+ year old car and you prob won't. I'm in the same boat with my 95'...

If he has the money to do it than that's cool. One man could never tell another man what to do with his funds. Only ask why waste it??????

(BTW I'm the black guy that met you at the mall way back in the day to get them nitto tires I think lol... No biggie bro)

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Wish I was Team BL... [Frown]

But I guess I drive a chebby and now have this worthless illest domestics sticker on my car. Going to the garage now to peel it off.

You're an honorary team B.L. member....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shit man I know. It all happened so fast.... Streakmatt got the blower, CobraTerritory got the motor, and Jordan0806 wants the roller....

I thought about a new 5.0... Have AED give it the low 11 second treatment with an intake, tune, and some E85 [Eek!]

I'd be willing to part with the Boss if you go that route.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dave man don't play with me..... you serious about DA BAUCE?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say go new 5.0 coyote motor car of some sort for a budget, or GT500 if u wanna ball!! The new gt500 is a beast with 650hp stock? Wow basic suspension mods and tune maybe a few bolt ons and u are already with the big boys and have a warranty and bad ass car!!!

And scott, seen the track numbers in the sig! (insert borat voice) "verry niiice"

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dave man don't play with me..... you serious about DA BAUCE?
...as a heart attack.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:
I say go new 5.0 coyote motor car of some sort for a budget, or GT500 if u wanna ball!! The new gt500 is a beast with 650hp stock? Wow basic suspension mods and tune maybe a few bolt ons and u are already with the big boys and have a warranty and bad ass car!!!

And scott, seen the track numbers in the sig! (insert borat voice) "verry niiice"

I bet after dealer markups, the new gt500s will be hard to reach for under $100k...which is a shame

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:

I bet after dealer markups, the new gt500s will be hard to reach for under $100k...which is a shame
I have a guy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com