Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stole my coupe!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: stole my coupe!!!!
WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesternKingdom  Ford pictures for WesternKingdom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by WestSVT:
Dont know if it was the same exact car, but i was at the warriors vs kings game last night at oracle and noticed a grey notch with similar stripe on the trunk. It had different rims tho. It was at a gas station off of hegenburger. Sac to oakland is a long way out. Hope this helps Good luck and hope you find your car bro!

What gas station? It wouldn't be a bad idea to check out the video surveillance(s) if the owners/workers let you. Let me know if it was the super stop off hegenberger. I'm pretty cool with them.
Im not sure of the name of the gas station but its on the right side before you go straight towards the arena. I shouldve looked at the name but i was already buzzin hard off the grey goose haha.

--------------------
1993 GT
1985 Coupe

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This stuff is freaking ignorant owner hopefully your car comes up ASAP I'm pissed off for you Bro..I drive hwy 80 hwy 4 hwy 160 hwy 12 hwy 5 every day got my eyes open from Richmond to lodi/Stockton

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Dont know if it was the same exact car, but i was at the warriors vs kings game last night at oracle and noticed a grey notch with similar stripe on the trunk. It had different rims tho. It was at a gas station off of hegenburger. Sac to oakland is a long way out. Hope this helps Good luck and hope you find your car bro!

What gas station? It wouldn't be a bad idea to check out the video surveillance(s) if the owners/workers let you. Let me know if it was the super stop off hegenberger. I'm pretty cool with them.
Im not sure of the name of the gas station but its on the right side before you go straight towards the arena. I shouldve looked at the name but i was already buzzin hard off the grey goose haha.
That road is Edes Rd.. facing the rd to go to the Arena, Right side of the road would be an Arco station, left side is a Shell station. I know there is another grey coupe in San Leandro off of San Leandro Blvd with the same exact stripe as the one shown in the original picture.. used to belong to my friends sister. But I would definitely double check on that surveilance video if at all possible.. its Oakland, of course they're gunna have cameras up at a busy gas station like that.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy Shit, how many Fox stolen in the last 3 months???
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snakezilla:
Holy Shit, how many Fox stolen in the last 3 months???

Way too many [Frown]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Lowell
¯
Member # 11279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowell  Ford pictures for Lowell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your car...my car was just stolen on the 30th...will keep eye out for it. as well...
Posts: 14 | From: So. San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates, info?
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No im at a dead end now [Mad]

--------------------
86 Notchback stang

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
No im at a dead end now [Mad]

Damn sucks.

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Yea, i should be getting a cobra soon and belive mee im going to have like 5 different alarms on it and put some night vision cameras up lol

--------------------
86 Notchback stang

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Any info any1?

--------------------
86 Notchback stang

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any luck bro?

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Naww rip to that coupe

--------------------
86 Notchback stang

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com