Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ticketmaster (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ticketmaster
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ZEXy4.6:
Keep takin shit. Where we're you guys the past week. Hahaha fucken trolls... GO NINERS i dont need to talk shit bout nobody Im loyal to my team NINERS TILL I DIE

GO NINERS ALL YOU HATERS GO SUCK A DICK . I would say to my true raider folks much respect . but NONE are here but some fakes .. GO NINERS !!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's cool I was just on ticketmaster and bought raiders season tickets for $20. LOL guess we have to adopt the raiders motto " next season".
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
That's cool I was just on ticketmaster and bought raiders season tickets for $20. LOL guess we have to adopt the raiders motto " next season".

Adopt? You've been on that next season mentality since 02 if I'm not mistaken. Hey $20 each season tickets fuck it fill O.co up baby.

[ January 23, 2012, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: 93coupessp ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The giants didn't beat us, Kyle Williams did.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:

Your 3rd down efficiency of 0-13 didn't help either!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangrus95:
Hahaha yea good 1
Radiers had a good year to huh?
O wait they didn't make it to the play offs [Cool]

1 of the teams in the bay has to pull the fuckin weight and get our city out there!

at least we made it to the super bowl in the 2000s granite we losţ like vin diesel says u lose by alot or an inch its a loss only 1 team has bragging rights in the end and it aint sf

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:

Your 3rd down efficiency of 0-13 didn't help either!
Ya......Kyle dropped the ball twice.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Keep takin shit. Where we're you guys the past week. Hahaha fucken trolls... GO NINERS i dont need to talk shit bout nobody Im loyal to my team NINERS TILL I DIE

GO NINERS ALL YOU HATERS GO SUCK A DICK . I would say to my true raider folks much respect . but NONE are here but some fakes .. GO NINERS !!!
Haha Eddie, sounds like ur taking that loss hard..never been a fake raider fan ever..u guys get to butt hurt when shit hits the fan..its sports..its what its all about..competition, talking shit, having fun with it..its what makes the game interesting..thanks for that comment though..

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
 -

oh my god lmao very true no city is more gay than sf

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

Haha Eddie, sounds like ur taking that loss hard..never been a fake raider fan ever..u guys get to butt hurt when shit hits the fan..its sports..its what its all about..competition, talking shit, having fun with it..its what makes the game interesting..thanks for that comment though..
alot of people take it a lil hard at first ... o well .. GO NINERS .. WESTCOAST CHAMPS ... represent this to the fullest

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I'm on Ticketmaster can't find a 49ers vs Patriots Superbowl ticket..........O I forgot the Niners lost LMAO!!!!!

Haha how long have you been waiting to post that
Hahaha couple of weeks [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It could be worse 49er fans,it could be worse....like for example the 49ers coulda made it ALL the way to the superbowl only to CHOKE and get there asses kicked by there old coach from the year before [Wink] I mean just sayin [Wink] sounds familar huh RAIDER fans,what was that score agin [Confused] 48-21? No it couldn't have been THAT bad of an ass whoopin hehe lol,ill be the first to admit my Cowboys need to fix a lot of shit but Raider fans are just broken ass records lol there like the "badasses that can't do shit,but can shit talk better than anyone" lol

Congrats again 49ers,badass season none the less and they CLOWN on the Raiders showing them what REAL TALENT is all about [Smile]

And btw,Giants fans,I hope the Pats shove the big one down your throat and make quick work of them bastards ahahha!!!

[ January 23, 2012, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

[patriot] GO NINERS 13-3

--------------------

RawRoush2
¯
Member # 10771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RawRoush2  Ford pictures for RawRoush2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangrus95:
Yea well atleast we didn't get spanked like the packers did.... [Eek!]

dont matter how much points or effort u put on in the game. a loss is a loss. niners vs packers next year.

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS- 07 Roush stg 2, Roushcharged Real race cars have three pedals

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com