Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen I phone 4 from autozone employee (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stolen I phone 4 from autozone employee
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks, but I have to admit I think if you would have called the cops they may not be able to play the vid back either without any evidance??? not sure not a cop!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It must not be that big of a deal to you because you didn't call the police..but you took the time to post on a car site. Also for you to even file an insurance claim on a stolen phone you have to get a police report.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
It must not be that big of a deal to you because you didn't call the police..but you took the time to post on a car site. Also for you to even file an insurance claim on a stolen phone you have to get a police report.

I don't think iphones are covered. Atleast they where not a while back.
Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Correct me if I'm wrong but the police won't do anything in this case. No one is hurt and they have more serious cases or calls to attend to...
Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Correct me if I'm wrong but the police won't do anything in this case. No one is hurt and they have more serious cases or calls to attend to...
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only thing police have to attend to is writing bullshit tickets! They need to go take a permanent donut brake!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
The only thing police have to attend to is writing bullshit tickets! They need to go take a permanent donut brake!

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snakezilla:

Depends on the agency and region. However, I can tell you first hand and taking almost identical reports, if you come to Roseville and you're the victim of a crime, you will get first class service.
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ Thats nice to know next time I get robbed I'll make sure I'm in roseville LOL!!!

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993GT  Ford pictures for 1993GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's just a phone I know but I lost a lot reginal manager just took all my info kind like a police report and turned it over to lost preventions which are goin to contact me about video at that store. And I posted it on this site because it's only obvious that car people need car parts. Autozones are everywhere and thus this is a site were stolen parts get sold. Joking but just gave it a shot that's all thanks for your input ima just go with cheap phones for a while. Charge it to autozones 5 finger discount deal they got goin on.
Posts: 866 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1993GT:
It's just a phone I know but I lost a lot reginal manager just took all my info kind like a police report and turned it over to lost preventions which are goin to contact me about video at that store. And I posted it on this site because it's only obvious that car people need car parts. Autozones are everywhere and thus this is a site were stolen parts get sold. Joking but just gave it a shot that's all thanks for your input ima just go with cheap phones for a while. Charge it to autozones 5 finger discount deal they got goin on.

Where do you work at? If you deal with sensitive info maybe they should give you a secure labtop.I would be upset if I was you manager and found out you had sensitive on your personal phone.
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've seen and read most this thread a few days ago and didnt comment. I just read it again to see if anything had happened and let me say I'm frustrated with the fact that you have not recovered your phone. I can say your phone is never gonna be returned and that you had not done enough to get it back the first day you came back to the store after you realized it was gone. I would have raised hell in there if I thought an employee had it. Jmho

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:

I don't think iphones are covered. Atleast they where not a while back.
They are depending where you bought at

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:

They still have to file a report.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993GT  Ford pictures for 1993GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Phone got turned on I have addresses. Wat should I do
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

call the police and ask them and see if they can send out a officer try not to text the phone or call it anyore then you need to. note down the address and call autozone hq and tell them to cross refrence employee address from the store it got tooken from with one you have just to try to get to the bottom of it hopefully the employees dumb ass kept it and its not sold

[ January 27, 2012, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not in roseville, someone called the cops on my buddy because his drunken dumbass was walking around an apartment complex banging on garage doors at 10:30 pm on a Tuesday (damn I miss college lol) and 5 squad cars rolled up to grab one drunk guy and take him to the drunk tank...

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Call the police and tell them the address.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

Call the police and tell them the address.
Wrong. Post it on cafords and have the cafords mafia go get him.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Tried calling the cops they hung up on me and told me not to go to house well my gps shows me the last traveled areas and it walked around a neighborhood in south sac to four different homes so far

[ January 27, 2012, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: 1993GT ]

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theres a similiar situation my freind was in. We work at a dealership in fremont and he lives in manteca and one of the tow truck drivers stole his phone, Who happens to live in roseville. He tracked down the guys address on his phone Went to his house confronted him and took his phone back. Told the company and dude got fired.
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Tried calling the cops they hung up on me and told me not to go to house well my gps shows me the last traveled areas and it walked around a neighborhood in south sac to four different homes so far

tell them thats fine but also say when a altercation breaks out because your trying to get you property back then will they come?

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com