Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen I phone 4 from autozone employee (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stolen I phone 4 from autozone employee
1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993GT  Ford pictures for 1993GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got a flat in rooseville went to autpzone bought a plug kit left my phone on counter. I've done it before lol fixed my flat tracked my phone gps last known location autozone then gets turned off lol. I go into store dude starts acting shady( Robert) an tells me to look down the aisles wtf. He tells me to wait for manager well manager looks in safe which doesn't come up with it and I can't locate because it's off. Dude goes in back a lady( lindsey) comes out looks at me and has an I phone in her hand acts like she does something and goes back in the back area didnt do anything that had to do with work as she came out as if she wanted to see who the dumb ass was who just got gaffled. Made me think well maybe shes showing me it was not her ahe already has one plus they know to keep it off or even how to turn it off so I could no further locate it. I asked to see video cameras and was told they don't have any lol when I could visibly see some. I'm a tech so I have a lot of pics and logs of things I have no where else. Lol the funny thing is they work there so cannot hide.

[ January 22, 2012, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: 1993GT ]

Posts: 866 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1993GT:
Got a flat in rooseville went to autpzone bought a plug kit left my phone on counter. I've done it before lol fixed my flat tracked my phone gps last known location autozone then gets turned off lol. I go into store dude starts acting shady( Robert) an tells me to look down the aisles wtf. He tells me to wait for manager well manager looks in safe which doesn't come up with it and I can't locate because it's off. Dude goes in back a lady( lindsey) comes out looks at me and has an I phone in her hand. Made me think well maybeGot a flat in rooseville went to autpzone bought a plug kit left my phone on counter. I've done it before lol fixed my flat tracked my phone gps last known location autozone then gets turned off lol. I go into store dude starts acting shady( Robert) an tells me to look down the aisles wtf. He tells me to wait for manager well manager looks in safe which doesn't come up with it and I can't locate because it's off. Dude goes in back a lady( lindsey) comes out looks at me and goes back in the back area didnt do anything that had to do with work as she came out as if she wanted to see who the dumb ass was who just gor gadfled and has an I phone in her hand. Made me think well maybe shes showing me it was not her ahe already has one plus they know to keep it off or even how to turn it off so I could no further locate it. I asked to see video cameras and was told they don't have any lol web I could visibly see some. I'm a tech so I have a lot of pics and logs of things I have no where else. Lol the funny thing is they work there so cannot hide.

holy double post within a post batman!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude thats crazy I read the same thing TWICE in one post! [Eek!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's shady as fuck bro. I live in the area, which store was it so I can avoid it?

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All jokes aside, I think it's bullshit that if you have a pass code lock on your cell that a theif can turn your cell off without entering the code!!!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lucky:
All jokes aside, I think it's bullshit that if you have a pass code lock on your cell that a theif can turn your cell off without entering the code!!!

+1 it is kinda stupid.
To the op, sorry bout your luck bro. Some people are just fucked up like that.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should have called the cops on the spot and asked for their district managers number, i bet it woulda been a whole different story
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Say what?
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this food im eating is laced with something
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993GT  Ford pictures for 1993GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did its across from the galleria. I got district number for supervisor and manager won't. Be available until Monday. Didn't want to waste my time or the laws time I seen the wearyness of the two employees faces so if u know that area and happen to go there tell them I said hi and I will be visiting again shortly. That dudes name is Robert and that chicks name is Lindsey. Robert was the one who attended me and twenty minutes later all he could say is I do rememember u look for it in the ailes lol. Y would be be telling me that wen iI specifically told him I know I left it on the counter.
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call Cingular and have them fry your PIN and close your account so you don't get any unauthorized charges.
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you file a police report?
1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

My phone is locked u can only turn it on and off I want them to turn it back on so it shows me where it's at I wish they tried to use it I called like they asked me to today this happen yesterday by the way and told me manager is not ther untill tomorrow and Ron who acted like the manager at the time said my employees already have nice phones.haha fuckin nice customer service I spoke to the local autozone which I visit too often and they provided me with reginal and district manager numbers and said they should have cameras pointed right at registers.
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sent you a pm... I need more info, but if it happened in Roseville, I may be able to assist you and look further into the incident.
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i assure you that there was a manager in the store, another thing that would help you is to call thier corporate office and let them know what is going on and that you are filling a police report and are going to take legal action against the store.

trust me i work in retai and if their employee stole your phone while on they clock and at the store they will replace it for you real quick fast and in a hurry and people will be losing thier job. theft is not help lightly in the retail world especially at a corporate store, they have way too much on the line to back up a dumb shit employee and his manager

1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

The receipt says rocklin it was down the street from home depot. By the galleria
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

quote:
The receipt says rocklin it was down the street from home depot. By the galleria

Ah...that's right on the border of the city. I would still file a report with Rocklin. Even if nothing can be done or investigated, it's a very simple report and there will at least be a paper trail if others have a similar incident.

Hope it works out for you.

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

quote:

Ah...that's right on the border of the city. I would still file a report with Rocklin. Even if nothing can be done or investigated, it's a very simple report and there will at least be a paper trail if others have a similar incident.

Hope it works out for you.

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's sucks

[ January 22, 2012, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Snakezilla ]

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*****UPDATE******

These are the Known Autozone Phone Thevies
 -

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent

[ January 22, 2012, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Snakezilla ]

1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Cool thanks I will call rocklin pd and file a report tomorrow
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You made a couple of mistakes...

1st. Leaving an iphone on a counter and walking away.

2nd. Leaving without calling the local pd. Had they showed up they might have shown you all the video.

I would be careful accusing people without proof. What if you call corporate,they come up with the video and the person behind you takes your phone. What if they erased the video and there is no proof. You should have done something about it the moment it happened.

1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Trust me I tried they almost had to physically remove me. And Didn't think about calling cops it wasn't life threatening or that serious to me at the time i figured it would pop up and the person after me was riding with me so I'm sure dude just waited for us to leave and turned it off. And if he didn't take it y would he act nervous wen I came back to store. And changed his whole way of talkin went from how can I help you to go look down the ailes. Wen I told him I left it on counter and would not let me see video. Anyways I just want video To see who got off with it. I understand the only person to blame is me but man I thought Roseville was nice compared to natomas I have left phone at stores before and they have given them back. I know ur thinking shit u have done this before wat an idiot well I have done it yet again and got played by the average joe. lol fuking shit bitch whore fuk slut tramp. Haha can't tell anyone how I feel cuz I don't have anyone's number so Internet is the. NExt best thing.
1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Plus if I'm accusing someone In front of them to manager and they stay quiet instead of saying hey man sorry bout your loss but I didn't take it. Or anything of that nature. I would believe hem but not go look down the ailes. Dude directed me straight to fix a flat while I had my phone in hand put phone down to pull money and pay. I'm tired blaming it on the flat tire stupid Beamer shoulda rode the scraper.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com