Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car Game is full of LIARS!.!.! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Car Game is full of LIARS!.!.!
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
HAHA..yea u got that right..had a dude at a meet with a pontiac GXP said he ran 9's..lol..I asked him a few questions and nothing added up..shits funny..also don't know why people lie about mods at races when there's no Money on the line [Roll Eyes] your racing for fun dumb shit

Wasn't me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
So I'm going on a little rant here. I've been reflecting and come to the realization that the "Car Scene" is full of liars!!!! I never understood why so many guys would lie about what power they make and what parts are on their cars. Some guys even lie about what they have at home or at the SHOP waiting to get put in.... [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Just keep it real you lying bastards. You don't have to lie to kick it lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You guys should meet one of my Co-workers....He just bought a 1993 RX-7 for 12k and rebuilt his engine weeks later due to overheating issues [Roll Eyes] He swears on his life, his car is now able to hit 700hp, and he has Greddy Gauges and a down pipe to prove it. [Eek!]

He called me out with my stock Bullitt one day, so we lined up. His car would take off on my Bullitt. As soon as my car got traction off my skinny 245s and started to catch up he would cut me off. I told him to stay in his fucken lane next time, and he told me " Sometimes in racing you have to risk it all to earn your respect"

After that night, whenever the dude tells me his car stories..."Im like bro! your shit is dope [worship] Ima sell my Mustang and buy an RX-7", Funny thing is he thinks im being honest...

I guess my stock Bullitt has nothin on his 700hp RX-& [Smile]

Anyways theres always that one guy...

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:
So I'm going on a little rant here. I've been reflecting and come to the realization that the "Car Scene" is full of liars!!!! I never understood why so many guys would lie about what power they make and what parts are on their cars. Some guys even lie about what they have at home or at the SHOP waiting to get put in.... [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Just keep it real you lying bastards. You don't have to lie to kick it lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You guys should meet one of my Co-workers....He just bought a 1993 RX-7 for 12k and rebuilt his engine weeks later due to overheating issues [Roll Eyes] He swears on his life, his car is now able to hit 700hp, and he has Greddy Gauges and a down pipe to prove it. [Eek!]

He called me out with my stock Bullitt one day, so we lined up. His car would take off on my Bullitt. As soon as my car got traction off my skinny 245s and started to catch up he would cut me off. I told him to stay in his fucken lane next time, and he told me " Sometimes in racing you have to risk it all to earn your respect"

After that night, whenever the dude tells me his car stories..."Im like bro! your shit is dope [worship] Ima sell my Mustang and buy an RX-7", Funny thing is he thinks im being honest...

What a little bitch. Tell that pussy to stay in his lane and line up again with him. Show him his shit is slow as fuck.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Slowmo
¯
Member # 9712

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slowmo  Ford pictures for Slowmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everybody that's been around the block knows first and only rule in street racing is "lie about you combo".

On some Reall shit people that lie about every other thing that comes out there mouth can not be trusted.

TEAM FAST.
Bone stock mach1 down from a stop on the street.

--------------------
MEMBER OF TEAM FAST

04 MACH1 thats down from a stop
Honda Technician

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:

What a little bitch. Tell that pussy to stay in his lane and line up again with him. Show him his shit is slow as fuck.
I will when i have my 373 and slicks, im dont need much to beat a 1.3L, just good traction [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all exhaust..!

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't have a blower that's my cold air intake you hear [Wink]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Downplaying your exact mods isn't a big deal. heck I don't even tell people my specifics. Only a handful of guys know what it is I have and even less will know my exact numbers once I get tuned. If you are lying about your car and saying you are faster than what you really are than that's when I'm confused
[Confused] [Confused]

I love it when guys say they have 20psi this and stroker motor that. Only to find out they don't have a damn thing lol... I like it how the people who posted in this thread are the ones who DO keep it real. I have yet to see any liars post up yet.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
liars in every crowd.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is a difference between not revealing the truth and lying.

No revealing the truth is fine. Lying is not.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my favorite back in the days have always been the guy standing in the corner claiming he has the fasted car and he can take everyone, but he never races! CLASSIC!!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
my favorite back in the days have always been the guy standing in the corner claiming he has the fasted car and he can take everyone, but he never races! CLASSIC!!!!

Like the guys who used to have the chevelle back in the day with the pin off hood used to show us his combo but wouldnt race ,when we used to all hang out at am pm before the st races way way back

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
quote:

shirt put some DRs on and don't let him get in front of ya

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 BLK 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
Lol funny thing about this dude at my job is he has a different story every week about a new girl biker chick, a nurse, waitress, he puts it on real thick too shows my pics of models on his phone and tells me that's his new girl friend. The cold thing about it is he had married a young woman paid 8k for her grill to get worked on helped some of her family come from her country and now she's leaving his ass

That's some Fucked up Shit Bro lol
Its a cold world ill tell ya [Mad]
Ask your boy if that pussy was wroth it?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cry me a river,i dont even bother asking i just judge and most the time i get it right,but im stock so it doesnt matter
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only idiots and noobs do that shit if anything im sand baggin

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com