Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SS396 chevelle (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SS396 chevelle
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He is not a bad guy, just have to know him to understand him, he just upset with Ducan, he thinks he knows more about our buddy's GT than he is saying. On DVUS, he was just pointing a pic in his AD that seemed odd, since its been a local discussion since the work had been done, I guess to say he isn't perfect in his feedback.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Heard he dates or is married to a mods sister so he won't be going anywhere

Makes sense

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ January 18, 2012, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Despite our past bullshit and drama which at times was comedy and others we bitched like girls,ill stand up and say Dave is a good dude,he knows his shit about mechanics and how shit works and he can always be there when u ask countless questions,at one point Dave and I were real tight,worked with each other at Eg Ford for a year and streetraced together when I had my Bemini blue coupe and he had a vortech h/c/i lx hatch for 2 years,we had a good relationship almost like older brother shit cause he was 10+ years older than me and I learned a lot of what I kno about foxes today cause of Dave,for what its worth Dave fuck everyone and there fuckn drama,we all kno I've been in the "cafords" pit of shit talking and I didn't GAF I stood my ground and never faked shit,I'm the same guy in person that I am typing this post right here and Dave has the same IDGAF attitude so u gotta give him that,on top of his knowledge and the willingness to help I'd say keep him around,don't be fuckn girls and make a thread bitchn,this is a mustang forum,keep the drama on facebook [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Despite our past bullshit and drama which at times was comedy and others we bitched like girls,ill stand up and say Dave is a good dude,he knows his shit about mechanics and how shit works and he can always be there when u ask countless questions,at one point Dave and I were real tight,worked with each other at Eg Ford for a year and streetraced together when I had my Bemini blue coupe and he had a vortech h/c/i lx hatch for 2 years,we had a good relationship almost like older brother shit cause he was 10+ years older than me and I learned a lot of what I kno about foxes today cause of Dave,for what its worth Dave fuck everyone and there fuckn drama,we all kno I've been in the "cafords" pit of shit talking and I didn't GAF I stood my ground and never faked shit,I'm the same guy in person that I am typing this post right here and Dave has the same IDGAF attitude so u gotta give him that,on top of his knowledge and the willingness to help I'd say keep him around,don't be fuckn girls and make a thread bitchn,this is a mustang forum,keep the drama on facebook [Roll Eyes]

+1, i Don't know him personally but when he's trying to get to the bottom of a possible thieft ring he's all good in my book. All he's doing is calling out a shop that installed a bunch of stolen parts that may or may not have more to do with the stolen cars, but on that topic all i know from reading on here and word on the streets is nasty notch and duncun seemed real tight, more than shop owner and customer relationship. So if you own a foxbody that we all stress about getting stolen ever day than you should all be thanking SS396 chevelle. [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea you guys are right , I guess he means well . He just seems like that guy that always likes to stir the pot .
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a gun from him and it worked so that's a positive for him.. He sold me what he said he was gonna sell me, so that makes an honest seller. His spelling sucks dicks but if that's his biggest problem then fuck it.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SEEMED TIGHT? i guess u can say that while i had his car here he was trying to butter me up, for a better deal, or lower price.but i charged him the same in the beginning till the end. but hes never been to my house for dinner or me to his. every persons car ive worked on cums by and visit,s trying to butter me up or check on there ride or watching progress in work. but funny both ur guys post are real close to each others. i understand chevette that he was real close to the ori builder of the car or the owner, so i do understand,specially if i only had hear say to go off, id be close to the same way. but saying this dude to me was a close friend or better than a owner customer relationship is bullshit, and i feel u know this. if we got opinions now im saying u are better friends with chevette then ur letting on. if u had any word really from the street from someone that knows me, u would know better. but hey i understand for non business owners to not understand. when ur working on someones car or doing something for someone everyone or most try and be your best buddy.and u have to keep the game face no matter how u feel about that person. unfortunately for me owning a shop in the ghetto,i dont always get the best paying,best morals type of people, but on the other side i do work on cops cars to, retired and active, throw a couple lawers in there, home owners, real estate agents, city officials or workers,shit any walk of life comes in my shop, cause everybody freaking drives. ive met a lot of people my 35 years of bein in this town. but i dont trust anyone unless i known them for at least 5 to ten years, and thats even iffy. i keep my nose clean, i work the best i can,i dont take chances, and just keep movin forward in life. i never had a complaint or problem with this kind situation thing before. just worked on the wrong persons car, if i fixed a pimps car does that make me a pimp or john? if i worked on a drug dealers car, does that make me a druggie or seller of drugs? i do understand this is the internet,and this covers a lot of territory and for u guys that havent been here or met me or know sum one thats really knows me, u dont and wont, none of u will know any better.
but i run a open shop,been here for close to 8 years alone, anybody is free to come buy and take a peek or run my credentials. if nasty notch was any friend of mine, he would of told me the real deal, and i would of not had his car in my shop ,specially for over 4 months, and certainly not on display where god knows who can see. i especially know how tight this ford forum is on stolen rides. so u think a guy that has close to 200 grand in tools and shop equip will risk his livly hood for a guy i barley know off the streets? and again fucking show it off in his own shop? ? ? ? think on that for a second .

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com