Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How many of u guys have been asked to pop ur hood?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many of u guys have been asked to pop ur hood??
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I got pulled over for loud exhaust the cop was being a dick. So I wS being a dick back. He said I didnt have mufflers because it was to loud. I told him I have mufflers and cats take a look for yourself he said am not going to get dirty and look. Then he said pop your hood then I told him no I dont have to then he was like well then am gonna get your car towed so I said fuck it so he gave me a state ref I parted out the car didnt want to go threw all that bs and after all that I never recieved shit!
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Besides chrome, and LT's, my car looks stock under the hood. Thats why I love exploder intake with factory plague.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those plagues are sick...

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
Besides chrome, and LT's, my car looks stock under the hood. Thats why I love exploder intake with factory plague.

Cool beans dude!! Hahaha.. I'm gone just stay lowkey as much as possible.. maybe they won't duck wit me to much.. But, I'm so fuckn impatient right now..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot bout 8years ago i was heading to the Oakland airport and was pulled over by CHP. At the time i had my 1992 thunderbird with the 5.0L. ....cop had me pop my hood also. At that time these guys were just starting to be trained. This guy asked me all kinds of questions about anything and everything under the hood. He had no ideas of what was modified and factory. Long story short he wasted my time getting to my flight. The mods i had were. ....... flows. TFS intake manifold.k&n filter. The s/c body kit. Authentic Ford SVT t-bird COBRA wheels. Eibach springs. Koni yellow adjustable struts and shocks. 2-1/2"Cowl hood. authentic Saleen wing. Custom black seats with blue center seating areas. Front and back complete. Swapped rear seat back with fold down armrests. Changed to black carpet and seat belts. Had window tint and factory sunroof. Car just looked quick!!! that's all it took.....no ticket tho. Just made me mad bout the wasted time for check-in and couple drinks before takeoff. I wasn't speeding or anything. It was the Middle of a perfect sunny day too! Never know. I was waiting for him to say some stuff bout goin to the state referee. I wanted a challenge by that point. [patriot]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
never had a hood on my stang an had blower on it an never got pulled over for mods in it
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got my hood popped in daly city, didnt get reffed but he knew wut i had, but i played like a dumbass that didnt know how to change his oil and jus said i bought the car cuz it was loud.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Union city last year cop knew his stuff he was mad I was racing and said he will tow my car next time i was in town lol...after he told me he has a wrx at home...I think he wanted to race! let me go with the warning!!

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
My personal expirience it's been 50/50, depends on the cop I guess. I always said no though and didn't pop anything.

Hey you used my member 50/50 name. It's copyrighted. That'll be $50 bucks please. Thanks!

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
When I got pulled over for loud exhaust the cop was being a dick. So I wS being a dick back. He said I didnt have mufflers because it was to loud. I told him I have mufflers and cats take a look for yourself he said am not going to get dirty and look. Then he said pop your hood then I told him no I dont have to then he was like well then am gonna get your car towed so I said fuck it so he gave me a state ref I parted out the car didnt want to go threw all that bs and after all that I never recieved shit!

It sounds like you received some amount of satisfaction from mouthing off to him despite the officer sending you to the ref which led you to part the car.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
I got a old school.... I get thumbs up from the cops

Hell yeah old school ftw lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drop top D  Ford pictures for Drop top D    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
Rosetti in Fremont. I think everyone has been asked by him. lol

That dick use to fuck with us in high school back in the days. I heard that he would give other police officers wives tickets.
He cought us cutting school and brought us back to school.

--------------------
Cyber Bully Daniel Badilla aka DroptopD aka Drop top D aka TheSevenDeuce aka F4IStunna got the boot for being a negative smack talker with FOUR fake accounts on here.

Who else thinks CAFords is kidding about distributing free boots? We already have several of you marked for extinction!

Are you: Negative? A post whore? a troll? Make the mods baby sit you? Make the mods have to lock posts? If so, no one likes you. Please continue to earn your FREE boot!

Team Grammar Nazi Motorsport FTMFW!
Little by little...cleaning up CAFords.com

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never even got pulled over in the ws6, and I damn near daily drove that thing... A couple of times I out ran a cop lol

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My lx is as about as illegal as it gets when it comes to that stuff. No hood no ac no smog what so ever with hedman headers and offroad x and dumped flows. I'd be at lights choppin right next to cops while they stare at
me all muggin and shit but never gave a fuck slap the gas and be out. I got pulled over in my corolla more than the mustang

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com