Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » dvuspny, 12 hrs. non stop work, hell of a work ethic!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: dvuspny, 12 hrs. non stop work, hell of a work ethic!!
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
still no pics?

+2 wanna see this "top notch" work..
Did you mean this as a joke?
Why would I mean this as a joke [Confused] I'm trying to see what all the hypes about bud,not just anyone can wire tuck,let alone in a clean way,so I wanna see how he went about his buisness and his work,I'm not a clown I don't make jokes [Whoo Whooooo!]
I sent you a PM,
what did it say
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scott did a hell of a job on my mustang. he has a pefectionist-type professioal work ethic, he's very knowledgeable guy.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup this guy is a Pro. He is very detailed. I've met him and seem some of his work. Real stand up guy. Probably bringing my car in to him when I'm ready.. [patriot] [patriot]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any pictures that get posted or sent via text or e-mail are only gonna be from the "before and after" of the engine bay. As far as the routing of the harnesses and revealing how i don't have to cut up the harnesses.....that's all in the details of my wiretuck projects. There are usually three wires that i make a bit longer by standard to not allow tension on those wires. Have not had any un-happy customer!!!! [patriot] Thank You; for all the positive feedback and support Cafords. TTT.......for the Original Post!!!!!! Wcs1993 [patriot]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Scott is the effin MAN! I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is honest, meticulous, and most of all he knows what he is doing. I have no problem driving to his neck of the woods to get work done because I know it will get done right! [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/2011-08-01184310.jpg scott why is the sump an pump on backwards

-

[ January 18, 2012, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: SS396 chevelle ]

MistaFosta
¯
Member # 4068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistaFosta  Ford pictures for MistaFosta    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/2011-08-01184310.jpg scott why is the sump an pump on backwards

-

Umm, unless you cut the tank apart and did some AMAZING internal baffling, that is a really no bueno. [Frown] Essentially you can never drive the car under 3/4 tank otherwise you are likely to blow it up...

[ January 18, 2012, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: MistaFosta ]

Posts: 82 | From: Pleasant Hill, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Major FAIL, and I wonder how many he did that way.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

[Eek!]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Lol,ouch,doesn't look to good,I guess he's "the man" tho so he's gotta have a good reasoning [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't weld fuel tanks....the customer took that project to Mel & Sons after having one of his buddies weld his after market sump on the first fuel tank. That tank leaked as fast as you could put fuel in it....and that tank had to be scrapped all together and deemed they couldn't even work with tank#1 to save it. ..... I was brought the tank and asked to install it for the owner. The pump is mounted secure; won't be any problem with coming loose at all. The install of fuel pump is as per "customer requests" to keep covert the hellaccious bad ass fuel system from being seen by local his local p.d. and getting harrased and ticketed as a "race car" ....This picture you have posted up is also during mock up fitments to check pump clearances to moving components in suspension. Thanks for the constructive criticism [Big Grin] [patriot]

[ January 18, 2012, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: dvuspny ]

--------------------
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

SIKSEVN
¯
Member # 3033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKSEVN  Ford pictures for SIKSEVN  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I wasn't gonna say shit scott if you would have atleast said it they way it happen yes what you stated above Is what happend with me getting my buddy to weld it the first time and it leaked but you told me that it was ok to run my sump like this and it would be easier to run my fuel system right up to it ( I liked the idea because of the whole cops not being able to see it so I ran with it)... I'm taking some of the blame because I should have looked up some info on it at the time but for you to make it seem like it was all on "the customer" is pure BS... I had mel and sons reweld a new tank givin to me by Scott and got my car and got it the f@$k out of there and that's when this mofo tried to say that I need to return his blower braket that be put on my car for mock up and he forgot about it (I owned my blower and ran it since high school ) I told him to go F$&k himself after that and yes I still got your blower belt that you did let me borrow so send me a address and I'll mail it (like I told you before) goodluck Scottie

--------------------
92COUPE/HCI302/ S-TRIM/TREMEC/ 410-GEARS/6-POINT CAGE

wcs1993
¯
Member # 11111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wcs1993  Ford pictures for wcs1993    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Thanks for the thread jack...next time press, START NEW TOPIC. You may want to say something on the thread that wants you banned.

--------------------
93 EX CHP - Terminator swap, full MM
66 Convert 4spd, A code
03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
15 Ecoboost Fusion
98 SVT Contour
07 Expedition Limited

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

TTT.....For the ORIGINAL POST!!!!!!!!!!!

Work ethic...values based on the moral virtues of hard work and diligence. The principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward. The fundamental attitude that shows in ones work process.
[worship] [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------

wcs1993
¯
Member # 11111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wcs1993  Ford pictures for wcs1993    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dvuspny:
TTT.....For the ORIGINAL POST!!!!!!!!!!!

Work ethic...values based on the moral virtues of hard work and diligence. The principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward. The fundamental attitude that shows in ones work process.
[worship] [Big Grin] [patriot]

Yeah what he said! [Smile]

--------------------
93 EX CHP - Terminator swap, full MM
66 Convert 4spd, A code
03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
15 Ecoboost Fusion
98 SVT Contour
07 Expedition Limited

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com