Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Are you in the minority or majority

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you in the minority or majority
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this is cafords where most people like sports, cars, chicks pretty much like a lot of boards out there.
I'm just wondered if more or less people feel like politics talk is annoying to them?

You might believe .You don't care about politics or conspiracy theories
or You don't believe conspiracy theories
or You're just too busy trying to get laid

Point is do you think you're accepting of the mainstream or not?

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
most of what the media feeds us on tv is bs...
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
most of what the media feeds us on tv is bs...

My aunt in Germany told us that what theyre told out there is completely different then what we tell them we hear on the news in the US. And they say Majority of the mainstream magazines and newspapers make a complete different issue for the US readers compared to readers in Europe or Middle East.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To tell ya the truth don't think politics belong on a forum like this , just my two cents, this is a forum for my fellow hobiest and my self to enjoy not to debate what media should I believe is more credible.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
To tell ya the truth don't think politics belong on a forum like this , just my two cents, this is a forum for my fellow hobiest and my self to enjoy not to debate what media should I believe is more credible.

I disagree and enjoy all the BS in politics and think it's very important to discuss on any forum. Again this is general talk and politics is the most important topic that needs to be talked about. [patriot]
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
However relevant/important political views and/or discussions are, I do not visit car forums for these types of discussions. I like how many sites have separate forums for politics.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

I disagree and enjoy all the BS in politics and think it's very important to discuss on any forum. Again this is general talk and politics is the most important topic that needs to be talked about. [patriot]
+1
It's important to pay attention to what elected officials are doing. Also everyone on here I suspect hates new SMOG laws that CARB has given us. Who do you think appoints the people? Its BS IMO that we don't get a vote for these smog/carb guys who regulate our cars. [BS flag]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's politics [Confused]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

^ Perfect example of the great job our public school teachers are doing......

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

^ Perfect example of the great job our public school teachers are doing......
What's school teacher [Confused]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you have information about a good product you tell people who share your interests, that's what we do regarding parts, vendors, and other board members.

I think the rational for sharing information is you think the information is relevant or that it can be beneficial. The purpose of the communication isn't arguing.

Laws govern our society and politicians create our laws. The important part for us is knowing what they are doing and their purpose as they can make decisions that impact our lives.

Here's the important part, this bill, NDAA, removes your civil rights. It passed and now you can be accused of a being a "threat" and detained without trial. If you take part in a protest regarding anything in the future you can be labeled as a "threat".

Why would you protest in the first place? Who knows but this bill ensures that you will think twice before standing up for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBEBw67pNA&feature=related

If this is combat related they why are OUR civil rights taken through the bill?

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com