Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN Coupe fr. SanJose "CAR FOUND in EPA off Aadison St" 1st pg updates (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: STOLEN Coupe fr. SanJose "CAR FOUND in EPA off Aadison St" 1st pg updates
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn [Frown]

you should try to get the plate num for yourself and try to find that car. then blow that shit up!

car for a car! [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

louie03cobra
¯
Member # 9703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louie03cobra  Ford pictures for louie03cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why my ssp is for sale and never buying another 5.0
Posts: 120 | From: redwood city | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
epa? someone check 73 0n dubs house?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope the thieves die a slow and painful death

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow [Eek!] , dam low lifes, i hope they got caught and everything worked out

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man. That's all bad.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
damn [Frown]

you should try to get the plate num for yourself and try to find that car. then blow that shit up!

car for a car! [Mad]

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I havent spoke to my cousin since he was at EPA's police department. He was really really bummed out and feeling down when he laid eyes what was left of his coupe.

He told me he was just going to chill and figure how to pay the disposal fee, and get that handle. He said he would call me back after he spoke with the Detective. But he never did, i figured he wanted to be alone.

I'll just let him be, and talk to him after a couple of day....

1994steeda

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh man, that sucks.. another one gone. Sorry to hear [Frown]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry for your loss, the ring must be headed out of epa because that's where my friends 92 gt was found. in the exact same state, almost as if the same crooks got you as well. rip to your fox.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm thinking it's all the same guys, they only hit the foxes in our area (408) for the most part, they seem to target anyone who lives close to 101 (a 5 minute 100 mph) drive to epa from pretty much any part of san jose or sunnyvale/ mountain view. and they all keep ending up in epa in the exact same state, stripped, fenderless and doorless.

[ January 11, 2012, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: svfreerider87 ]

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
i'm thinking it's all the same guys, they only hit the foxes in our area (408) for the most part, they seem to target anyone who lives close to 101 (a 5 minute 100 mph) drive to epa from pretty much any part of san jose or sunnyvale/ mountain view. and they all keep ending up in epa in the exact same state, stripped, fenderless and doorless.

+1

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i was looking for a car I went to EPA and looked at a car I cAnt remember his name of the exact location but I went and looked at it and he was really trying to get me to buy it he kept going down on the price and the he said he would throw in some rims so he takes me in his house and he had a room with rims and parts in it. Few sets of rims and a rearend two doors and a few other things he even said he had more parts at his friends house I can't rember his name but he was a skinny younger Mexican kid and his friend was a pretty big guy.he was bigger than me and I'm a big fella. I bet all his parts was stolen. It was a85 coupe with fuel injection mad air five lug with Mach one rims disc brakes had every bolt on you could buy for a 5.0 and he only wanted 3200 for it. The only reason I didn't get it was because it was primer black.glad I didnt get it probably all stolen parts
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

you might be right. but what are the chances these dudes are from san jose and just dumping the car up north where everybody knows shit goes down? My brothers 5.0 was stolen i think in 03' from south san jose. they found it completely stripped on 101 but i think by the east side.
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man sorry about your loss...

they really took everything, even the trim is gone...

hope they catch the theifs!

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:

you might be right. but what are the chances these dudes are from san jose and just dumping the car up north where everybody knows shit goes down? My brothers 5.0 was stolen i think in 03' from south san jose. they found it completely stripped on 101 but i think by the east side.
they aren't from san jose, i'm almost certain they're from epa. wouldn't be the first car theft ring out of epa...

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

they aren't from san jose, i'm almost certain they're from epa. wouldn't be the first car theft ring out of epa...
I agree, i dont want to stereotype anyone but they dress differently. They dress "ghetto" almost like lil' wayne, if you will...

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree, i dont want to stereotype anyone but they dress differently. They dress "ghetto" almost like lil' wayne, if you will...
I've never seen any of these theives, this is just my assumption based on all these stangs being found in the same little town in the same doorless fenderless state.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they need to have bait car have a mustang chp as bait than we will catch them muthafuckers and see everything their saying and see their expression when they get caught.
Posts: 125 | From: San Fran and eastbay | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

quote:
Originally posted by 1972_Torino:
they need to have bait car have a mustang chp as bait than we will catch them muthafuckers and see everything their saying and see their expression when they get caught.

seriously do it in sunnyvale or sanjose, it would be hilarious.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

seriously do it in sunnyvale or sanjose, it would be hilarious.
Thats what i told the detective when they stole my foxbody, he just brushed it tho. Fuckin "detective navarrez"

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
I havent spoke to my cousin since he was at EPA's police department. He was really really bummed out and feeling down when he laid eyes what was left of his coupe.

He told me he was just going to chill and figure how to pay the disposal fee, and get that handle. He said he would call me back after he spoke with the Detective. But he never did, i figured he wanted to be alone.

I'll just let him be, and talk to him after a couple of day....

1994steeda

I say you guys go and search the area..never know you mite find a place with a mustang with white doors and fenders and hood, just saying. .

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

they should do that. they wouldnt even have to leave the keys in the car or the car running. just leave a 5.0 there, locked up and it would probably attract thieves within an hour.
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wouldn't leave the keys in it. Common thief will take it and the targeted suspects would not be apprehended. A standard gps tracker will work just fine. Once the target vehicle moves units can respond.

[ January 12, 2012, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: copcar ]

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
K so, remember the thief that got shot in silver notch over in the mcglauphin area "inbetween story n phelan" he had an accomplice that didnt get much time being he was the driver of the other car "idk how much time he got" but i believe i saw him yesterday.
His name is giovanne m jimenez, just by chance if it was him i saw, thats who id look for.

The silver notch that they got caught in stayed on foxworthy and old "something" on the south side.

I did a background check on giovanne m jimenez and he lived at 1091 foxworthy "sssj" in 2009 or 2010 then his most recent address is 2 houses down from me " i found out after he got locked up" & no i dnt kno him.

And you stay on the south side. I also did a background check on filogonio orozco "thief that got shot" he had a couple addresses on monterrey st " sssj" and
"flickinger n royaltree" which i believe is his parents house i checked their garage and backyard a couple times 2months ago.
Ill try to get a pic of jimenez, but they are afilliated with scraps/surenos/blue team so their relatives/ homies can also be doing it now too.

This information is not about me anymore, so lets keep the questions focused on his car please,

Here's the article with both the thieves pictures. I had followed it closely because I thought it was possibly my Silver Notch he was caught in, but as it turns out it wasnt.

By the way, sorry to your stang was stolen
1994steeda. I feel your pain. I never got mine back but I seriously hope the theives invoved get theirs one day!!! [Mad]

http://www.fugitive.com/2011/09/16/san-jose-police-officer-involved-shooting/

"San Jose Police Press Release 9/16/11

On 9/15/2011, at approximately 11:30 P.M., detectives from the Regional Auto Theft Task Force located a stolen 1990 Ford Mustang at the corner of McLaughlin Avenue and Barrington Court. The detectives set up surveillance and waited for the suspect to return to the car. At approximately five minutes past midnight, (9/16/2011), a second vehicle occupied by the two listed suspects arrived and parked directly behind the stolen mustang. Suspect Orozco exited the arriving car and got into the driver’s seat of the Mustang. The Mustang began to pull away from the curb as officers attempted to stop it from moving.

At this time, Suspect Orozco refused commands and drove away at a high rate of speed. Officers pursued Orozco’s vehicle in their cars and on foot. Suspect Orozco made a U-turn and accelerated toward the officers in the roadway. Officers from the San Jose Police Department and the California Highway Patrol discharged their duty weapons at Suspect Orozco in the stolen vehicle. Suspect Orozco was struck once in the back. Suspect Orozco is being treated at a local hospital and is expected to survive. Suspect Jimenez was arrested without incident.

This is the second officer-involved shooting incident of 2011 for the San Jose Police Department".

-

-

[ January 15, 2012, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Mizz Bad Azz Stallion ]

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver
I will smoke you with high heels on!!!

Posts: 518 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com