Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN Coupe fr. SanJose "CAR FOUND in EPA off Aadison St" 1st pg updates (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: STOLEN Coupe fr. SanJose "CAR FOUND in EPA off Aadison St" 1st pg updates
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
CAR was found OFF Aadison Street, cop are still with holding the Plate# of the car that was spotted leaving the seen

This is what was left....

-

Car was last seen on HWY101 heading north at very highspeeds, by one of our buddies Sundaynight/Monday morning around 1:30am. Never connected the dots until the car was missing Monday morning.

The car is COMPLETELY stripped, PaloAlto PD, gave us a call about an hour ago. A witness reported a car leaving the secne where the car was found, and they gave the Police department a Plate#. No arrest have been made at the moment. Will keep CaFords Udpdated.

CAR FOUND IN EPA, more information to come stay posted. THANK YOU ALL for everything and extra thanks to FOXBODY(steve) for all his help... [patriot]
***************************************************************************************************************************************************

>>>>MOST CURRENT INFORMATION...
-The night before the car was stolen, my Cousin saw THREE tall thin men with long hair/pony tails in a dark colored sedan with tinted windows, thought to be Latino.

-they were smoke some shit out of an APPLE, i dont know how common this is. so it might be a clue.

-He said they were just somking and on their phones, parked on the opposite side of the street around the late evening the night before. <<<<<<<<

THE car also had the FUEL RELAY removed, we dont know how they started it or better yet took it. Two people knew about the relay me and him, no one else... We are clueless on how they started or took the car.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My cousin woke this morning to find out his Coupe was gone, From Snell & Blossom Hill...near the old Ranch/Safeway for those that are fimiliar with the area.

it is a '91 """" Lic# 3CHH411 """

looks like a beater/stock mustang, but it is not. white w/ black original interior. Interior is all stock with exception of a cheap old Pioneer Deck.......

Sits on stock ponys.

cars has a 306, F-cam,Notched Pistons, new Valves on AFR 185 heads, 1.6 RR on intake and 1.7RR on exhaust. Edelbrock RPM II intake, stock valve covers, BBK headers, Matching X-pipe, FlowMaster CB engine bay looks like shit, has a funny looking air intake with a Lightning Mass meter w/ chrome pipe, was Tuned @ NextGen by Daniel Cach, car has been at a few CaFords meets. Has a TKO500 tranny,

PLEASE Contact me or the SJPD if you see the car
1994steeda [Frown]
408-329-2599

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR:

-exhaust tips, one was stock and the other was made at a muffler shop, has more bend and wrinkles than an old lady.

-rear tires are 235-45-16 front are 245-45-16(i know)

-Intake manifold hits the hood, hood has dent from this and manifold has large scratches.

-funny looking air intake with a Lightning Mass meter w/ chrome pipe. Looks like something you will find at Kargen/autozone

-has Dents about 5, along the driver's side roof, they are in a line. Very noticable

-The original pinStripes were reomved they you could still see the outline due to fading, on both sides of the car

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 16, 2012, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

eyes in 415/650

[Mad]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
keep my eyes open mnt view and e.p.a

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn! bro I will always see the car around my house. Hope he finds it and yes looked all stocked but man had some quick mods

I have my eyes peeled in the area [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn sucks. Up in 510 eyes open

TTT

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

94dropteezyGT
¯
Member # 2385

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94dropteezyGT  Ford pictures for 94dropteezyGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks....

ill keep my eyes peeled 650/415

--------------------
" and im out... half a blunt hangin out my mouth speedin' like a demon on 101 south..."

R.I.P. Nicholas Bowley
R.I.P. Mike "Biggie" Aguilar

Posts: 159 | From: san francisco | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Bottle Fed
¯
Member # 2686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottle Fed  Ford pictures for Bottle Fed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck..!!! How many more of these cars gotta get taken off this site..these fucking theives are using our site to go shopping for their parts because they can't afford them..I'm sure your reading this because you wanna c what people are saying about the car YOU stole...Watch, one day your ass is gonna steal the wrong persons car and that'll be your ass..!!!!

--------------------
1988 Saleen convt #522 SC
1989 Saleen #420 408 w/BOOST!
2009 M5
2000 Yamaha R1
2013 S4

Posts: 2264 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
94dropteezyGT
¯
Member # 2385

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94dropteezyGT  Ford pictures for 94dropteezyGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bottle Fed:
Fuck..!!! How many more of these cars gotta get taken off this site..these fucking theives are using our site to go shopping for their parts because they can't afford them..I'm sure your reading this because you wanna c what people are saying about the car YOU stole...Watch, one day your ass is gonna steal the wrong persons car and that'll be your ass..!!!!

[worship]

--------------------
" and im out... half a blunt hangin out my mouth speedin' like a demon on 101 south..."

R.I.P. Nicholas Bowley
R.I.P. Mike "Biggie" Aguilar

Posts: 159 | From: san francisco | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got eyes in the 925

I hate thieves! [Mad]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your cousin lost ill keep my eyes open in the eastside [patriot]

--------------------
Krz4rd5

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT my eyes out in the 510

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys, [patriot]

Car had full bolt on, udgrade fuel system, he just ketp it stock looking. Car is really loud, and sound strong, and ran like a wild pony.

We reported the car...But these cops told us to consider a loss at this time...

that minus 4 mustang in our family thanks to these rats! [Mad]

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

KRZ89GT
¯
Member # 4273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KRZ89GT  Ford pictures for KRZ89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel you my 5.0 got stolen almost a year ago and its still missing! its for damn sure somebody from this site, its the southside curse, mine was stolen from capitol and vistapark...good luck getting back [patriot]

--------------------
89' bLACk GT (stolen)
KRAZYFORDS

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

^^^^ Sucks man, i didnt know you guys were still a crew.

I remember George and his sister Mayra from Andrew Hill...

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

5.0Abe
¯
Member # 11310

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Abe  Ford pictures for 5.0Abe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT ill keep my eyes open for that in the 925
Posts: 505 | From: Pittsburg CA. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill keep an eye out bro! f'n thieves!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang man, there was another stolen car thread in the for sale forum. What's with it ? Man you folks that have mustangs with mods and no alarms and kill switches need to start investing in more security measures !
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
Dang man, there was another stolen car thread in the for sale forum. What's with it ? Man you folks that have mustangs with mods and no alarms and kill switches need to start investing in more security measures !

Car had all fuel cut off [Confused] Go figure, we dont know how they took it [Frown]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuel cut off doesnt do much

the fuel pump harness hangs out the back of the gas tank,all that needs to be done if u have a fuel pump cut off switch is run a wire from battery to the exposed wire at the tank,and fuel pump fires right up!

Posts: 15756 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
fuel cut off doesnt do much

the fuel pump harness hangs out the back of the gas tank,all that needs to be done if u have a fuel pump cut off switch is run a wire from battery to the exposed wire at the tank,and fuel pump fires right up!

Two words: Tow Truck [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eyes peeled in the 925, 510, 209..also forwarded the text message u sent me..had some friends post it on f.b.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lemme get That text ill post it aswell and forward 14082077173

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Thanks all you guys on here!

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a text about this. I'll keep and eye out especially since I'm driving all over San jose and San Mateo today.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Tight! i foward it to a few members,and looks like everyone is fowarding it to their buddies. this is the way things should be on CaFords [patriot]

Thanks guys! [worship]
1994steeda

[ January 10, 2012, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com