Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I am undecided about abortion. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: I am undecided about abortion.
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
quote:
quote:
Unprotected sex FTW

Cream pies!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
unprotected anal sex is one of the top ways to spread hiv.. have fun with that [Wink]
You don't just fuck any chick unprotected fool errrrbody know dat.
oh so you test every chick before? or you just go off what they tell you [Wink] dude you aint ever heard that line... you fuck one girl thats had sex with one dude you just had sex with a group of people.. im washing my hands next time i shake yours you dirty lil hoe haha

[ January 05, 2012, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

MiSsMaCh408
¯
Member # 9279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiSsMaCh408  Ford pictures for MiSsMaCh408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Unprotected sex FTW

unprotected anal sex is one of the top ways to spread hiv.. have fun with that [Wink]
oh so you test every chick before? or you just go off what they tell you [Wink] dude you aint ever heard that line... you fuck one girl thats had sex with one dude you just had sex with a group of people
LOL... Smart Man!!

--------------------
MiSsMaCh408 aka SnAkE ChArMeR
"Da Legend LIVES (AgAiN)" XOXO

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Unprotected sex FTW

Ha, u just called a chick a fool.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some ppl should of got aborti look miserable, yell, beat,neglect their child,on drugs, etc.

Some ppl think the earth is over populated.

Some dnt wanna grow up

I had my son at 16 and not one person told me to have an abortion i jugled 2 jobs, c.c.o.c, graduated highschool,and college.

My Sons 5yr and daughter is 2yr now and still with my babys momma 8 yrs and im only 21.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
in b4 lock

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I am pro choice..... I personally think it's wrong. But I'm not gonna push my religious beliefs on everyone else.

I do have a problem with my tax dollars being used for abortions. Why should WE pay for your responsibilities?

Just my .02

i'd rather pay to kill the baby than have to pay for the mom's welfare and section 8
+1000000

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abortions I agree with! Only because I friend of the family ha her virginity taken from her, wasn't her choice to get pregnant an thank go's she didn't have to have it!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taking away abortion will just create more welfare babies. And wt about the girls that get pregnant from a rape?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MiSsMaCh408:
Pro-Choice!!
A woman has the right to choose, regardless.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
some ppl should of got aborti look miserable, yell, beat,neglect their child,on drugs, etc.

Some ppl think the earth is over populated.

Some dnt wanna grow up

I had my son at 16 and not one person told me to have an abortion i jugled 2 jobs, c.c.o.c, graduated highschool,and college.

My Sons 5yr and daughter is 2yr now and still with my babys momma 8 yrs and im only 21.

Good work [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I am pro choice..... I personally think it's wrong. But I'm not gonna push my religious beliefs on everyone else.

I do have a problem with my tax dollars being used for abortions. Why should WE pay for your responsibilities?

Just my .02

i'd rather pay to kill the baby than have to pay for the mom's welfare and section 8
+1,000,000
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com