Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wyotech (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: wyotech
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangrus95:
Damn I was lookin for some 1 to car pool with
To get in the carpool lane and try to get pasted the traffic

damn didnt think of that, i commute mornings to south bay we'll be alright, just rise and sunshin e a lil a earlier, take a couple lines of yadda like my nigga mauro and well be good.
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
O so ur job is sorta close then alright..
Damn it ima have to talk to some other strangers then

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1995 5.0 mustang gt-275/321--kid napped :(
1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
waste of money..start small at oil changers.move your way up to shops,practice on your own car..ive learned more through experience at shops then a school will ever teach me.. [patriot]

Not true, If you plan on working in dealershipa go because youll get tons of certs that make a difference, your goung to learn how to diag and not be a parts changer, most dealerships hire wyotech and uti grads based on diag.

I went and got a few certs and a month after i graduated i got a job at a dealer based on that school.... Jys because u go to harvard doesnt mean ur the best, jus means u had $$#.... Dont listen to people, jus keep ur heads in the book and keep telling urself why ur there...yes alot of cheaters but u can tell them by their test scores....and dont eat too much off mom and pops truck [Wink]

Class of "2010" baby

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NCALSVT:
ill be attending this year too

When r u starting and what time is ur class at?
I'm starting jan 3rd and 6-10

NCALSVT is a sarcastic asshole... [/QUOTE
dude u act like u know me, Y u hattin all of a sudden

Hold up bro I'll let you have it... You don't wanna see me...

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i try and keep koo around here, i suggest u keep it koo too bro. [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i try and keep koo around here, i suggest u keep it koo too bro. [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
I'm sorry I dont know what I was thinking... My apologies

--------------------

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Didn't think so.

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

its ok bro one love
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
im tired of paying people to work on my shit, so im gonna pay 30k to learn how to 2GUN said hes pay for it cuz hes BALLIN>
Hahahahaha

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

its ok bro one love
Thanks NCAL I wanna be like you when I grow up

--------------------

Didn't think so.

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

its ok bro one love
Thanks NCAL I wanna be like you when I grow up
[worship] [worship] [worship]
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Ive built a few motors for wyotech grads.....

Lol! That says it all right there.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the school in fremont is alright. there was alot of kids that just went there so mom and dad wont kick them out since there in school. i started with 30 class mates and at the end there was only 6 in my class. you do learn and you have to put up with there shit. i liked it but i wish i had never took the smog class since smog is all bullshit. bar trys to trick you
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:
the school in fremont is alright. there was alot of kids that just went there so mom and dad wont kick them out since there in school. i started with 30 class mates and at the end there was only 6 in my class. you do learn and you have to put up with there shit. i liked it but i wish i had never took the smog class since smog is all bullshit. bar trys to trick you

+1 I used to think smog was the way to go, but bar is a fucking joke. Although it is good to have on a resume. As for wyotech, I know a ton of shops and dealerships that won't even call applicants from wyotech for an interview because of all the ppl there that cone out of there knowing nothing because they didn't take it seriously. Which ruins it for the few who do take it seriously and come out with actual skills. I personally take night classes at chabot and work at my shop full time during the day. Chabot is awesome IMO but from what I've heard, skyline college is the cream of the crop for automotive.

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Phil G 59
¯
Member # 10028

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil G 59  Ford pictures for Phil G 59    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get a refund and take classes at a community college. The school has a bad reputation in all the trades! You can learn more watching you tube videos. sorry :-( btw...I'm a HVAC contractor who's employed a few of their graduates. no more!
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wyotech is a wate of money. Demand a refund and attend a junior college automotive program. De Anza, chabot, las positas, evergreen and skyline community colleges in the bay area all have really good automotive programs.
By the way, from what I have seen, Wyotech is only good at taking in money and turning out fuckin idiots that can't diagnose or fix vehicles. Attending Wyotech would be a big mistake; don't do it!

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear so many people bag on WyoTech, and UTI. They are very expensive schools yes, but if you want to, and are willing, you can learn. Most people cant afford it and will dog it. As said previously, there are a lot of people that will jerk off in the class, and just be there to fuck around.

Obviously you aren't going to graduate, and walk into Cadillac. Your going to have to work your way up.

My good friend Thomas went there. He took the early morning classes. Most kid arent going to wake up at 4am to fuck around, the lazy ones go at night. Came home and worked untill 10pm, did his school work and went back the next day. Came out on top of the class.. Then worked at Big-O for 3 years making 9hr. But there he was able to use his skills, and grow. Eventually he got a shot at working for a well known BMW repair shop making quite a bit of money. As of now hes helping part time on the Tiger race car, tuning suspension, building motors. Last year he made 100k, not bad for 24yrs old.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com