Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wyotech (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: wyotech
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm about to start going next month in fremont any 1 else going or is currently attending the school?
I feel like I'm freaking back in high school

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1995 5.0 mustang gt-275/321--kid napped :(
1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For what?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What program?

--------------------
Loading….

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went there back in '03 for the automotive course. All I have to say is good luck, you will learn a lot if you put yourself into, but beware of the @sshats that just goes there and waste their money and time.

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wyotech = waste of money.

I was a Service Manager for a shop that did job placement fr the graduates and I fired them all in less then a week. Some the same day. I felt really bad because these guys paid good money. We even had a cat that was on one of there commercials and he mid diagnosed and f!cked so money cars up he didn't even show back up to get fired. I don't know the quality of the other courses they teach, just the automotive.

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goodluck man. Just keep your mind set and ears open and you'll learn a lot. We had a couple people take the machining class at Chabot after they "graduated" from Wyotech and they didn't know the difference between a connecting rod and a wrist pin [Roll Eyes] But of course those are the type of people that just wanted to waste their money lol. Goodluck again and hope it works out for ya [patriot]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive built a few motors for wyotech grads.....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
rwcstang
¯
Member # 6770

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rwcstang  Ford pictures for rwcstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that school was weak, I went in 04. Alot of ungrateful kids there that just went to say "hey mom, Im in school".

Alot of cheaters in that school, good thing i was a good student n what not, but i felt that school was pointless especially the teachers. if I were you I rather go to the sacramento one since they have body repair and fabrication. i think you pay the same price. but then again, most trade school are scams anyways.

the roach coach there is pretty good lol, say hi to mom n pop for me! lol

[ December 29, 2011, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: rwcstang ]

Posts: 34 | From: Peninsula Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
waste of money..start small at oil changers.move your way up to shops,practice on your own car..ive learned more through experience at shops then a school will ever teach me.. [patriot]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my brother has been going there for a while.he just graduated from high school and didnt have a job. he loves cars so he decided to take the course and is doing good into it. hes been putting his heart and mind to it and is working out but good luck bro

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Costs a shit load of money and I can't remember most of the shit I learned lol I probably fucked off a little more then I should have, their is nothing like experience to learn so make sure you pay attention and actually turn wrenches. Ohh and luckily I got a decent job 1 year after graduation but I'm paying out the ass!!! So keep that in mind

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agree with everyone that went to wyotech...BIG WASTE OF MONEY..They will job place you and set you up with interviews with oil changers, sears, jiffy lube ect....You can just go into these places and apply without this school on your resume. I went there should have totally went the hvac way instead of automotive. People were getting stoned in the parking lot, doing donuts, breaking into cars, heck one of the brake/suspension teachers was caught getting faded in the car then coming to teach the class. It was actually funny to me. Just plain ghetto a@@ school and a total rip off..GL which ever way go..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be graduating in February it's cool but you will learn more outside of school than inside. It's either a foot in the door or a door in the face. But then again look at Btld gt, he's a grad and look at him. Just know all they want is your money and if you do good or not they don't care. Just keep your mind open you will learn a lot but nothing compared to what you'll learn at a shop. I love cars and working on them and wyotech teaches you basics be ready to be the dumb ass at the shop tho.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm pretty sure Daniel mentioned it was less than stellar as well. He's put in his time though, or so it would seem. Good attitude and straight forward
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn sorry for the late reply guys and for mentioning that I'm taking the electrical program.
I told the ppl at wyotech helping me get started there that I dnt care about the graduation I just want my certificate and the schooling so I cud get a cool job my girls dad said he has connections in the field so hopefully he cud help me out with a good ass job. Plus I have some experience in doing resi and commercial alarms.
Thanks for the support its gunna b tough to work full time and go to school right after

[ December 29, 2011, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: stangrus95 ]

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Having never gone there myself, I can't say for certain, but....

I'm sure it's similar to other schools in that you'll get out of it what you put into it. Don't go into the school expecting them to teach you - go with an attitude that you want to learn. That's what I've realized in school over the years - don't get caught up with the other students, don't get hung up on other grads that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but, if you're going to do it, go in there knowing that you will take every possible scrap of knowledge they have to offer, and put it with all of your energy toward an automotive career.

Good luck, keep priorities straight, and put yourself as your first priority and success will follow.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be attending this year too
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
quote:

im tired of paying people to work on my shit, so im gonna pay 30k to learn how to 2GUN said hes pay for it cuz hes BALLIN>
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

quote:

When r u starting and what time is ur class at?
I'm starting jan 3rd and 6-10

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
quote:

im tired of paying people to work on my shit, so im gonna pay 30k to learn how to 2GUN said hes pay for it cuz hes BALLIN>
2GUN never wants to be my friend I think it's cause I'm not ball in [Frown] .....

--------------------

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Didn't think so.

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

quote:
Originally posted by stangrus95:
quote:

NCALSVT is a sarcastic asshole...

--------------------

Didn't think so.

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

im starting in march
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:
Originally posted by stangrus95:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NCALSVT:

NCALSVT is a sarcastic asshole... [/QUOTE
dude u act like u know me, Y u hattin all of a sudden

stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Damn I was lookin for some 1 to car pool with
To get in the carpool lane and try to get pasted the traffic

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com