Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 408w abusing chevys (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 408w abusing chevys
Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Q8_Hatch  Ford pictures for Q8_Hatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
I would do what he said^^^^ and add a blower...

I wish I could add a blower, but too many things have to be changed and at this stage the nitrous would safely satisfy my hp hunger [Big Grin]

--------------------
410W, Canfeilds, Kooks, 3" exhaust, Jay Allen cam, Super Vic Jr EFI intake, 42lb inj, N2O, Tweecer R/T, Florida50 gauge cluster, TKO 600 and 3.73

Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Q8_Hatch  Ford pictures for Q8_Hatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
Have you had this cat down the 1320 yet? Probably pull some really good times in this thing!

I wish I could, but as NEIGHT just said, we don't have any local tracks, and forced to do it on the streets. But my guess would be somewhere around 10s for the 1/4.

--------------------
410W, Canfeilds, Kooks, 3" exhaust, Jay Allen cam, Super Vic Jr EFI intake, 42lb inj, N2O, Tweecer R/T, Florida50 gauge cluster, TKO 600 and 3.73

Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

quote:
Originally posted by kingdavid:
I just got my 410w short block done hope it runs like that nice ride man. What compression ratio you running and cam?

Good luck man, you're gonna love the torque of this little puppy.
I'm running at 11:1 with pump gas, custom hydraulic roller cam from Jay Allen, which I guess is no longer in business. PM me if you need to take a look at the cam card.

--------------------

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Q8_Hatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
Have you had this cat down the 1320 yet? Probably pull some really good times in this thing!

I wish I could, but as NEIGHT just said, we don't have any local tracks, and forced to do it on the streets. But my guess would be somewhere around 10s for the 1/4.
Damn that is CRAZY! how do you keep that thing straight, whats your suspension look like?

ohh and also a little off topic but this goes to show doesnt matter where you are from mustang talk is mustang talk !!!

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

^^^ I don't have much upgrades done to the suspension, I have sub-frame connectors, Maximum motorsport extreme duty lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around, ford racing lowering springs.

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kingdavid:
I just got my 410w short block done hope it runs like that nice ride man. What compression ratio you running and cam?

Good luck man, you're gonna love the torque of this little puppy.
I'm running at 11:1 with pump gas, custom hydraulic roller cam from Jay Allen, which I guess is no longer in business. PM me if you need to take a look at the cam card.

If you don't mind I'd like to take a peak at the cam card. I'm assuming solid roller?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

^^^ PM me your email and I'll send you the cam card file, it's a hydraulic roller cam, nothing fancy.

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All those runs in Kuwait?

[ December 27, 2011, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^^^ I don't have much upgrades done to the suspension, I have sub-frame connectors, Maximum motorsport extreme duty lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around, ford racing lowering springs.

Damn, moves prett straight for having so little

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
All those runs in Kuwait?

Yup, all of them.

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:

Damn, moves prett straight for having so little
looks like he has drag radials, im sure it helps in combination with the suspension parts especially once their hot!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

^^ Yeah forgot to mention that I have drag radials in the back, Toyo Proxes TQ 275/40/17 to be exact, good catch.

--------------------

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com