Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "Ghetto members" or "bad members" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: "Ghetto members" or "bad members"
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sydewayzLX50:
first off, let me start by saying i love this site. i'm a relatively new member (august 2010) but in the short time ive been on the site, i have gotten a lot of good advice and met some great people, and i think i have contributed constructively to the site as well. but i think this is starting to border on discrimination. i mean, sometimes i forget to use punctuation or may use bad grammar, so does that make me "ghetto"? and i know theres a lot of thieves out there that dont appear "ghetto". i have a lot of friends that could be classified as "ghetto" but theyre not thieves. i know that theres a lot of bullshit on the site lately but its up to the members to ignore it and move on. paying attention to it only empowers it and makes the bullshit deeper. but to judge people by the way they spell, their grammar, or liking sideshows is just wrong. rant over

I don't think punctuation and bad grammar are exactly what they are going after. They are going after this:
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
Dis shiz e hellza mezed up blood I kan na belive dat foo stra trip n

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
The whole spelling thing is annoying, if there are mistakes its cool but when its something like this: "i ant cre il due wat wan an.u can d. shit" <<Thats a pain in the ass to understand.

You've got that down pretty well. [Razz]
Aww come on man..just making it clear on what is annoying haha.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by cobra clone nprogrss:
quote:
I live in the ghetto N am ghetto, so what I aint no thief nor do I ever wanna be one kuz I would hate to have shit stolen from me!

calmate, they are gonna ban you dooooo! an wildfire c'mon now do i really have to be a retard?
Unless I ban myself doooo
I'm sure you will take this personally, but what do you contribute to the site?

I've been on this site since August 2003 - back then, it was one of the most go-to sites for tech/info. Since that time, it's progressed into a cesspool for low-class (if you don't know the difference between low-class and race and education and ..... then educate yourself on the topic before spouting off) people who are pretty damned proud to be going nowhere with their lives.

Every forum loses people and gains people over time - that's natural. However, the members this forum has been shedding in relation to those that it has been gaining has definitely shown a downward trend in terms of the 'quality'. There are many, many older members on here that are sick and tired of all the bullshit that we've gotta wade through, all the crap we've got to pick through, and the reality that what was once a GREAT site is mired down with too many low-life jackasses.

It's actually pretty simple - not that different from what you find in most arenas of life - either follow the rules or leave. Very straight-forward. The mods/admins/whoever are apparently (and rightly so) sick of the crap to the point where they're threatening to 'clean up' the site - if that's a problem for you, then you're the problem.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was that directed to me? I don't contribute? What do I have to do to contribute? I buy/sell parts N a lot of people on here know me personally N know I'm no thief. Hell I don't even lowball people like most "contributing" members I pay what they ask for the part, ask all the people I've bought from.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I live in the ghetto N am ghetto, so what I aint no thief nor do I ever wanna be one kuz I would hate to have shit stolen from me!

calmate, they are gonna ban you dooooo! an wildfire c'mon now do i really have to be a retard?

I've been on this site since August 2003 - back then, it was one of the most go-to sites for tech/info. Since that time, it's progressed into a cesspool for low-class (if you don't know the difference between low-class and race and education and ..... then educate yourself on the topic before spouting off) people who are pretty damned proud to be going nowhere with their lives.

Every forum loses people and gains people over time - that's natural. However, the members this forum has been shedding in relation to those that it has been gaining has definitely shown a downward trend in terms of the 'quality'. There are many, many older members on here that are sick and tired of all the bullshit that we've gotta wade through, all the crap we've got to pick through, and the reality that what was once a GREAT site is mired down with too many low-life jackasses.

It's actually pretty simple - not that different from what you find in most arenas of life - either follow the rules or leave. Very straight-forward. The mods/admins/whoever are apparently (and rightly so) sick of the crap to the point where they're threatening to 'clean up' the site - if that's a problem for you, then you're the problem.

EXACTLY.

Low lifes have taken over this website and are ruining a 10 year history. I dont recall any other mustang sites that have THEIR OWN MEMBERS stealing cars from other forum members. Thats shady and you wonder why we dont see any badass built cars/project build threads anymore.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was starting to lose faith in this site. Get rid of the scum! What about those who post videos of their selves swingin' doughnuts in residential areas! straight up illegal! AND if my neighbor did that in front of my house he'd be hearing from me or the cops.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE THIS MOVEMENT. TYPE LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON OR GTFO!!!!!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jegg:
I was starting to lose faith in this site. Get rid of the scum! What about those who post videos of their selves swingin' doughnuts in residential areas! straight up illegal! AND if my neighbor did that in front of my house he'd be hearing from me or the cops.

im guilty of this! so youre sayin im scum? take it easy bro

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see some good people getting called out on this page. Bs if you ask me.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 this is how i feel.. back when i joined in 06 (different account) if you had a tech problem there was 15 people that knew what they were talking about and would help.. every post wasn't, look at this hypy yum yum i'm did in front of my house or look at my great ls1 catfish. it has gotten out of hand.. i don't know how many times i have had the, "cafords is going down hill" talk with older members. i'm just glad to see some clean up is being done. thank you mods.. [patriot]

[ December 18, 2011, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
this site is really starting to somewhat breach the freedom of speech amendmant!

The Constitution and Bill of Rights (where the 1st Amendment comes from) restricts GOVERNMENT from infringing upon your rights. This is a privately owned forum and you agree to whatever policies they have in place when you sign up. The 1st Amendment does not apply here. [patriot]

[ December 18, 2011, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually quit coming to this site for a while due to this. Not only because of the gutter slang, but because I felt like I had to look in my garage after every time I logged in to make sure my car was still there. Thank you mods.
jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

well i guess not everyone...BUT i got kids and my neighbors kids that play on the streets. well...you know the rest.

[ December 18, 2011, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: jegg ]

nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its about time the moderators have decided to clean up this forum...its been full of a bunch of idiot dumbshits IMO..this is suppose to be an enthusiast site, not some "side show swangin fitty" website. Grow the F@#K up everyone and lets get back on track, talk about our rides, improvements-good or bad, parts, and everything in between. With that said bring on the haters! [patriot]
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

well i guess not everyone...BUT i got kids and my neighbors kids that play on the streets. well...you know the rest.
yea i got a kid too bro...i dont do things like that around my daughter or my neighbors kids either.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2002 F150 supercrew-

jegg
¯
Member # 9910

quote:
Originally posted by nor*cal93ssp:
Its about time the moderators have decided to clean up this forum...its been full of a bunch of idiot dumbshits IMO..this is suppose to be an enthusiast site, not some "side show swangin fitty" website. Grow the F@#K up everyone and lets get back on track, talk about our rides, improvements-good or bad, parts, and everything in between. With that said bring on the haters! [patriot]

+1
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been around this site since 2001.every couple years this type of thread pops up an people start bitch about this guy does that an that guy does this it is life you don’t have to like what everyone says an does with there life.just try to respect the person on how the hold there own.an for they thieves on this site i believe there are some very respect members who are stealing are rides or installing stolen parts in members car the have very questionable orgins.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
first off, let me start by saying i love this site. i'm a relatively new member (august 2010) but in the short time ive been on the site, i have gotten a lot of good advice and met some great people, and i think i have contributed constructively to the site as well. but i think this is starting to border on discrimination. i mean, sometimes i forget to use punctuation or may use bad grammar, so does that make me "ghetto"? and i know theres a lot of thieves out there that dont appear "ghetto". i have a lot of friends that could be classified as "ghetto" but theyre not thieves. i know that theres a lot of bullshit on the site lately but its up to the members to ignore it and move on. paying attention to it only empowers it and makes the bullshit deeper. but to judge people by the way they spell, their grammar, or liking sideshows is just wrong. rant over

I don't think punctuation and bad grammar are exactly what they are going after. They are going after this:
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
Dis shiz e hellza mezed up blood I kan na belive dat foo stra trip n

You need to stop posting that quote at the bottom. You obviously didn't realize that was a joke to the op of the thread that was posting to show him how dumb is typing looked to everyone that looked at his thread topic. This is like the second time now if you got something against me send me a p.m I'm not gonna be put on blast over and over again and classified as "ghetto ban material" over a joke you couldn't understand

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
I have been around this site since 2001.every couple years this type of thread pops up an people start bitch about this guy does that an that guy does this it is life you don’t have to like what everyone says an does with there life.just try to respect the person on how the hold there own.an for they thieves on this site i believe there are some very respect members who are stealing are rides or installing stolen parts in members car the have very questionable orgins.

+1 ive always believed in not judging people because sometimes its the ones who are the coolest with you that could stab you in the back and also the other way around, you could end up being friends with someone you may not like at first. ive always been one to give people a chance before passing judgment on them.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2002 F150 supercrew-

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree on putting a bit more effort in posts and what is typed, and how its typed...my 2 cents

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yea i got a kid too bro...i dont do things like that around my daughter or my neighbors kids either.
im far from scum and i never may i reiterize NEVER do any donuts or high speed antics around kids,schools,or pregnant women(haha)and i think the police have better things to worry about than a car doin donuts. lets just agree to disagree.this site has turned into a witch hunt!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

quote:
Originally posted by nor*cal93ssp:

i dont know who youre referring to as idiot dumbshits but you must not know many people on this site. ive met quite a few people from the board and not many of them are what youre describing. this judgmental bullshit is really starting to sicken me.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2002 F150 supercrew-

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol for the people who are seriously not ghetto but suck at english, could we impliment a built in spell check like some other forums, or is that not possible with this style of forum?
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im tired of all the ibtl and free post bullshit that runs wild on here. All the useless threads and posts and misinformation piss me off. If you cant spell that good then so be it. Not everyone is an english major but there is a differnce between grammer mistakes and pure shit.

If you want a ghetto ass forum, where you can post all your bullshit and steal from other members, then go make your own site and leave all the rest of us alone.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com