Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The way you speak (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The way you speak
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the op, if you dislike these kind of reply's, why dont you state what type of people you'll deal with and sell to in your fucking sale ad! If you have a problem with how some people speak, type and text dont mind them and go about your buisness dont sit there and bitch or complain about some senseless shit! Last time i checked everybody delt with the same color of money witch is green!! You not dealing with people like that is a personal choice then keep it personal and save it for yourself dude!!!

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
Originally posted by cobra clone nprogrss:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
So u wouldn't sell me parts? [Confused]

no neight we are probly wet backs or thugs in theyre eyes an ears! sad what u guys have come to discriminate on now! [Confused]
how does having a problem with people with fucked up grammer become racial discrimination? [Confused]
i didnt mention the word racial in any of my replies bro! i stated that these guys were stereotyping people bcuz of they way that they type or speak!i kno i said what we may be considered by them in my reply to neight but it was a way of saying that they sterotype people!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, I'm educated, but speak both normal & use slang at times. There is a time & a place for everything, but some people go way over the top with their slang while typing & talking. But just because I'm educated & speak with respect for myself & others doesn't mean that I'm a suburban, snobby, naive, & judgmental person. I grew up around both hood, & non-hood folks, so I can fit in with people from every walk of life.... Also, I'm Definitely not a cheap fuck, but I do have a Metro phone lol...

[ December 01, 2011, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Money is money period....some people have talked "hood" their whole lifes but that don't make them a bad person or thugs its just the way they talk...that's like saying that you won't sell parts to a Russian person cus of the way they talk. I sell parts to everybody I don't care if your a mute as long as you don't disrespect and your money is green then your good with me...and one last thing...text was made popular cus of slang and omgs! [Razz]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF kind of shit is that? I fuck with people who text like that who never got an education but they have bank because of shoveling shit jobs.

MONEY is MONEY, period, if you don't want to deal with them, don't!

Shit I'd rather deal with some ghetto people than some of the members on here that are "educated". Always low-balling expecting the best quality and they always want you to go out of your way to meet their needs, most of these ghetto dudes (the ones with actual $$$$ in hand) ask less questions and don't make you go out of your way to meet them or whatever, they just "CASH YOU OUT" like they'd say..lol Just my POV.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also think that text messaging makes it easier to get sloppier and less grammatically correct, hence why people use LOL LMAO BRB GTFO, shit like that. I'm sure if you called these people they might not sound exactly the way you make them out to look like.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of ya'll do have VERY valid points. Most of the cats that text or talk like that rarely ask questions & are quick to cash you out. For the record, I will sell parts to anyone who has the cash. Does that type of slang through a text message annoy, hell yeah it does, but I can care less if they come up with the money....

On the other hand, would a buy a Fox body from someone texting in that fashion, hell no, but that's just me.... Is that ME being judgmental, yes it is, but oh well....

[ December 01, 2011, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
Some of ya'll do have VERY valid points. Most of the cats that text or talk like that rarely ask questions & are quick to cash you out. For the record, I will sell parts to anyone who has the cash. Does that type of slang through a text message annoy, hell yeah it does, but I can care less if they come up with the money....

On the other hand, would a buy a Fox body from someone texting in that fashion, hell no, but that's just me.... Is that ME being judgmental, yes it is, but oh well....

Very solid point about buying a car from a person who speaks like that, I'd sell to these cats, I wouldn't buy from them UNLESS I know them personally and know they're straight up about everything.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
I also think that text messaging makes it easier to get sloppier and less grammatically correct, hence why people use LOL LMAO BRB GTFO, shit like that. I'm sure if you called these people they might not sound exactly the way you make them out to look like.

As much as i dislike u i agree i get on cafords from my phone i use all the shortcuts i can haaa

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
walk like a duck, talk like a duck, get treated like a duck.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
To the op, if you dislike these kind of reply's, why dont you state what type of people you'll deal with and sell to in your fucking sale ad! If you have a problem with how some people speak, type and text dont mind them and go about your buisness dont sit there and bitch or complain about some senseless shit! Last time i checked everybody delt with the same color of money witch is green!! You not dealing with people like that is a personal choice then keep it personal and save it for yourself dude!!!

couldnt have said it any better bro!
fs: i have for sale a 5.0 mustang asking xxxx
if u text me in ghetto slang i will not deal with you(even if you are not asking for any drop in price or have a few extra dollars)when you call you better not talk "ghetto" to me or i will complain about you on cafords! LMFAO!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ya'll some stereotypin ass dudes man. i wouldnt want to deal with cats like ya'll.who gives a shit bout how we talk or text.aslong as the person is respectful an has said money i dont discriminate! thanks for the heads up on u being a wanna be grammar school teacher/speech teacher.there are some very solid people out there that talk/text the way u described. sorry everyone doesnt spell every fuckin word out they are textin.

no grammar teacher here i dont give a shit how you type or conduct yourself. i use slang all day i just dont use it when i am making buisness deals with someone i dont know. that may work when your buying your drugs but it wont work when your buying from me.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
Money is money period....some people have talked "hood" their whole lifes but that don't make them a bad person or thugs its just the way they talk...that's like saying that you won't sell parts to a Russian person cus of the way they talk. I sell parts to everybody I don't care if your a mute as long as you don't disrespect and your money is green then your good with me...and one last thing...text was made popular cus of slang and omgs! [Razz]

thank you. op:0 people that do buisness w/ "GHETTO TEXTERS/TALKERS":1

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:
ya'll some stereotypin ass dudes man. i wouldnt want to deal with cats like ya'll.who gives a shit bout how we talk or text.aslong as the person is respectful an has said money i dont discriminate! thanks for the heads up on u being a wanna be grammar school teacher/speech teacher.there are some very solid people out there that talk/text the way u described. sorry everyone doesnt spell every fuckin word out they are textin.

no grammar teacher here i dont give a shit how you type or conduct yourself. i use slang all day i just dont use it when i am making buisness deals with someone i dont know. that may work when your buying your drugs but it wont work when your buying from me.
LOL at considering selling a old 302 motor a "business" deal. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

[ December 01, 2011, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
also i must add if i am selling some random shit i can meet you in a parking lot for i dont really care how you type. but if its an engine and i sell it from my house i pick and choose.

--------------------
The anti-crew

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:

yea,everyone who buys drugs talks ghetto/uses slang. give it up already. i kno for a fact alot of dope fiends that are well off,extremely educated an hold degrees an shit. youre rant sucks!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
also i must add if i am selling some random shit i can meet you in a parking lot for i dont really care how you type. but if its an engine and i sell it from my house i pick and choose.

Just a thought, not all thiefs are uneducated, so allowing someone to come to your house based on a text message is a little stupid. I mean I get your point about being that ghetto but to say that you would basically let anyone who speaks educationally come to your house is not so smart either.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

i like my odds.

--------------------
The anti-crew

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

no neight we are probly wet backs or thugs in theyre eyes an ears! sad what u guys have come to discriminate on now! [Confused]
how does having a problem with people with fucked up grammer become racial discrimination? [Confused]
when in doubt pull the race card
 -

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

hell even when buying a part if i have to leave a voicemail ill leave my name as max. i usually dont get a call back if i say jose. lol

--------------------
The anti-crew

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

far from being in doubt. i kno what my point is an i kno a few of us feel where im comin from.
and to the op,u couldnt be more gullable. thats tha point of some of these crooks,sound an look educated an rob yo dumb ass blind at tha given chance. boy yo betta open yo eyes.

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

far from being in doubt. i kno what my point is an i kno a few of us feel where im comin from.
and to the op,u couldnt be more gullable. thats tha point of some of these crooks,sound an look educated an rob yo dumb ass blind at tha given chance. boy yo betta open yo eyes.

+1.

buyer: "Hello, I am Max Caldwell, nice to meet you"

seller: "Nice to meet you too!"

buyer: "Break yourself motherfuker!"

[burnout]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

-

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

For the record, I DON"T TRUST ANYONE educated or not. Unless I know you already personally, you are NOT coming to my house to buy parts. I will meet you at a gas station or something.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com