Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Happiest day of my life (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Happiest day of my life
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so now what? do you get her as of today? is there a grace period where you will have to have her transfer schools or what ever? whats the next step?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
not tryna pry, but whats up with her mom? its gotta be pretty bad when the courts decide to award full custody to the father...its usually the other way around.

congrats and i hope the best for your lil one...

I have full custody of my kids baby momma is a loser that's one more for the men
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats [patriot] !!!

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont forget to put her ass on child support and have her pay you. [Wink]
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snakezilla:

+1000000 [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Superchargers are nice!, BUT Superchargers bought with her money EVEN better!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

LMFAO...I like that idea... [worship] [worship]

--------------------

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CONGRATS MAN! That's awesome news!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Thank you everyone once again...It's the best feeling ever.I've been trying for 7 years and finally the day came that I got her..To all those that are going through the same situation like I was just keep your head up and be patient... [patriot] [patriot] As a father of 2 kids I've learned a lot from this experience...To all those that have kids love them and tell them you love them everyday because you only live once.Also because you don't know what tomorrow is gonna bring... [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there are alot of fathers that deserve to have thier children but the way the system is with these stupid ass females it doesnt happen as much as it should.hats off to you bro congrats [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Not going to congragulate you for this thread. Your family has some issues to work through. Every child deserves a good mom and dad that will work together, whether they are together or not. Goodluck to your family [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Not going to congragulate you for this thread. Your family has some issues to work through. Every child deserves a good mom and dad that will work together, whether they are together or not. Goodluck to your family [patriot]

You don't know what the hell your talking about... The mother is a drug addict that left his daughter with the grandparents and took off for months at a time! He still wasn't able to see his daughter but only a few days at a time. For you to say this means your a jack ass! Learn some respect! If you ever become a father (which I doubt) you'll know what he's going through!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Thanx 87MclarenMustang...Some people are just ignorant I guess..To all those members that posted on this thread and given me support thank you..All I can say is that my daughter is better with me and will get taken care of..So if you have negative stuff to say please don't post..A lot of members know me in person and they all know that I'm a good person and I do what I have to do for the happiness of my kids... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
Thanx 87MclarenMustang...Some people are just ignorant I guess..To all those members that posted on this thread and given me support thank you..All I can say is that my daughter is better with me and will get taken care of..So if you have negative stuff to say please don't post..A lot of members know me in person and they all know that I'm a good person and I do what I have to do for the happiness of my kids... [patriot] [patriot]

Well I don't know you but I know enough from experience that if they gave the dad full custody mom is probably a mess, so you savor this and be a great dad your kid will thank you for it!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Well I don't know you but I know enough from experience that if they gave the dad full custody mom is probably a mess, so you savor
this and be a great dad your kid will thank you for it!

You do know me bud I'm the one that bought the 03 cobra shift knob from you...Thank you for the kind words...
[patriot]

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Well I don't know you but I know enough from experience that if they gave the dad full custody mom is probably a mess, so you savor
this and be a great dad your kid will thank you for it!

You do know me bud I'm the one that bought the 03 cobra shift knob from you...Thank you for the kind words...
[patriot]

Oh S**t my fault! Didn't even catch the user name! Well congrats again!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You don't know what the hell your talking about... The mother is a drug addict that left his daughter with the grandparents and took off for months at a time! He still wasn't able to see his daughter but only a few days at a time. For you to say this means your a jack ass! Learn some respect! If you ever become a father (which I doubt) you'll know what he's going through!
YOU MAM, ARE A DUMB FUCK!

I won't "ever" know what he's going through as I've picked a better mother. I have a 18 month old daughter and 15 1/2 year old son, so again, YOU don't know what you're talking about.

Get past your immaturity and open your fucking eyes. I wished his family luck. Thought it was lame that buying a S/C with someone elses money was cool, WHEN ANY MONEY RECEIVED IS FOR THE CHILD YOU DUMB ASS!

Again, GOODLUCK to your childs WHOLE family....

[ December 02, 2011, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I won't "ever" know what he's going through as I've picked a better mother. I have a 18 month old daughter and 15 1/2 year old son, so again, YOU don't know what you're talking about.

Get past your immaturity and open your fucking eyes. I wished his family luck. Thought it was lame that buying a S/C with someone elses money was cool, WHEN ANY MONEY RECEIVED IS FOR THE CHILD YOU DUMB ASS!

If there's anyone I feel sorry for its YOUR family! For having to have a fucken retard for a parent! If you don't know the situation then don't fucken speak on it!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^This was really just out of pocket....smh

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the negative comments, I was raised by my father from the age of 6. My father won the custody battle and frankly I am greatfull for it. Thank God for fathers taking part in their kids lives and more so for those willing to take on the expense both financially and emotionally of being both father and mother to their children. Cheers to the OP for being a much better man than most.

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If there's anyone I feel sorry for its YOUR family! For having to have a fucken retard for a parent! If you don't know the situation then don't fucken speak on it!
Since the situation was never brought up were suppose to know whats going on. I agree any money rewarded for child support needs to be put away for the child. To even think of buying something out of the moms money for yourself is obsured* no matter the situation was. There's no better feeling then to sock the money away in an account for the child especially if you can make things happen without the money. And then give the account on their 18 birthday. Just something I would do

Edit: kids are the best thing in life. I have no doubt with the situation previous stated that the OP will be providing a better life for the child from these days forward congratulations

[ December 02, 2011, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: blown doors off ]

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Since the situation was never brought up were suppose to know whats going on. I agree any money rewarded for child support needs to be put away for the child. To even think of buying something out of the moms money for yourself is obsured* no matter the situation was. There's no better feeling then to sock the money away in an account for the child especially if you can make things happen without the money. And then give the account on their 18 birthday. Just something I would do

Edit: kids are the best thing in life. I have no doubt with the situation previous stated that the OP will be providing a better life for the child from these days forward congratulations

That's understandable but to say that you are not gonna congratulate a man for retrieving his daughter from a worthless mother is just rediculous! That little girl is the most precious little girl and she deserves the very best which is what her father has always given her! [patriot]

[ December 02, 2011, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: 87MclarenMustang ]

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
That's understandable but to say that you are not gonna congratulate a man for retrieving his daughter from a worthless mother is just rediculous!

IDIOT

Bitch about not knowing the story, IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD, CAN ONLY COMMENT ON EXACTLY WHAT IS PROVIDED. AND I STILL STAND BY MY "Goodluck to your whole family" comment!!!

Don't want feedback, DON'T POST! Can't take what you don't want to hear, DON'T POST!

[ December 02, 2011, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that never happens lol its always the chick takin the dude to the cleaners and wiping out his life lol!! CONGRATS BRO im very happy for you!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^^^ FOREALL LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT MY DAD WON FULL CUSTODY OF ME @ THE AGE OF 10 AND REALLY IT HELP ME OUT A LOT AND GOT ME OUTTA FOSTER CARE AND IS VERY GREATFULL THAT MY DAD STOOD UPP AND TOOK RESPONABILTY AND YEAH I STILL TALK TO MY MOM BUT SHE WAS NEVER THERE SO YEAH AND TO THE OP CONGRATS HOPE YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com