Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ** great BUYER **

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ** great BUYER **
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to let all members know daniel AKA
"MR.50REASONS" is a great guy to do business with just sold him a bunch of stuff and he knows what a good price is and is not a lowballin pile of stinky shit!! lol thanks daniel for the cash to help pay bills... !!

see you around!!

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hes good peeps.

If you still happen to have that shortblock let me know.. [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a couple things left over but EVERYTHING IS SOLD BRO!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [dance] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok its all good man

--------------------
1966 Mustang

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and I'm not? Well fuck you!! Lol j/k
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks bro I appreciate it [Wink] But yea 1Rawsvt aka Cory is a great seller threw some stuff on top to sweeten the deal love ya man

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:

Well at the time lol i fucking hated you for buyin my car!!

I miss her...... But to all members also slow96cobra dont play no games and if he wants somethin he will cash you out with no issues!! He is a cool ass dude along with his buddy AKA dallor bill!! Also hows the car going you talin care of it!!? Lol

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW??SvT:
quote:

I miss her...... But to all members also slow96cobra dont play no games and if he wants somethin he will cash you out with no issues!! He is a cool ass dude along with his buddy AKA dallor bill!! Also hows the car going you talin care of it!!? Lol

thanks man,im dollar bill...ur a pretty solid dude too mayne,you ever get that termi

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

It will be in my garage saturday!!!!a [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ohh dang!!!, what color is it? [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
quote:

Youll see haha!!! Also were is your boy jon at???

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got a termi now, congrats... Well learn to roll the fenders on yours so you can do mine... We talked about it at the show remember...
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Lol! Right on bro, you're a coo ass dude as well... I'm taking care of her and I'm already looking to out together a nice little HCI combo for her. Haven't really got on it like I want to though
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol! Right on bro, you're a coo ass dude as well... I'm taking care of her and I'm already looking to out together a nice little HCI combo for her. Haven't really got on it like I want to though
That's all she needs to be all she can be... Nice!

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Alright [Big Grin] , finishing up the coupe lol

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

quote:
Originally posted by Snakezilla:
Got a termi now, congrats... Well learn to roll the fenders on yours so you can do mine... We talked about it at the show remember...

ohhh thats you i was always wondering what your screen name was lol i will do bro and let you know asap!!! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Alright [Big Grin] , finishing up the coupe lol
tell him to call me!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up Corey!! Your looking for me? Am i not a great buyer? lol [Confused]
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

quote:
Originally posted by 65coupe87notch:

Lol was just tryin to get you to grab this k member lol before i sold it agian hahahahah
[patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
quote:

Lol was just tryin to get you to grab this k member lol before i sold it agian hahahahah
[patriot]

What you talking about Corey you did resell that K member to me. [Wink]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

What you talking about Corey you did resell that K member to me. [Wink]
Aha its already paid for. Let me know when i can go pick it up! [patriot]
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

I know i was just givin you a hard time bro bro!!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com