Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » We don't give a shit (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We don't give a shit
392rebel65
¯
Member # 3305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 392rebel65  Ford pictures for 392rebel65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
maybe you brand x lovers need to kick fucking rocks and stop trolololing on a ford site.. seems to me you are to stupid and closed minded that you can't see the fords guys point of view on a ford site.. [patriot]

guys stop feeding the troll, he's just going to say shit like this the whole time.

if the owners and mods of this site gave a shit, don't you think they would nuke all chevy content?

There has never been an event from CA fords where Chevy's were turned down. if someone wants to cruise in their Acura with cafords on a cruise, i don't think they'de tell them to Kick rocks like you.

Maybe you Just haven't been around here long enough. but hey, Haters gonna Hate, don't stop them from doing their job or they might go broke, and have to stop hating.

btw, if you come at me with a race, i'm not going to back up, so don't even try unless you wana get dusted.

[ November 13, 2011, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: 392rebel65 ]

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha you mad bro? You know your lil whining thread would have fallen to the bottom of the list without someone telling you to stop crying over spilt milk Get a life dude not everything goes your way if you don't like people's threads about non ford shit I suggest you go make your own fuckin site and ban people you want to until then tough shit!

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 392rebel65:
quote:
maybe you brand x lovers need to kick fucking rocks and stop trolololing on a ford site.. seems to me you are to stupid and closed minded that you can't see the fords guys point of view on a ford site.. [patriot]

guys stop feeding the troll, he's just going to say shit like this the whole time.

if the owners and mods of this site gave a shit, don't you think they would nuke all chevy content?

There has never been an event from CA fords where Chevy's were turned down. if someone wants to cruise in their Acura with cafords on a cruise, i don't think they'de tell them to Kick rocks like you.

Maybe you Just haven't been around here long enough. but hey, Haters gonna Hate, don't stop them from doing their job or they might go broke, and have to stop hating.

btw, if you come at me with a race, i'm not going to back up, so don't even try unless you wana get dusted.

Agree
[patriot]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 [Big Grin]
Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I own a Volvo lol I could go 120mph and it feels like only 80 mph or 70
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

For one what makes you think I wanna go to a cafords event I haven't been to one yet and Im not planning on it either.

Two since when am I the hater? I'm not the one that made a thread complaining about brand x cars like a baby. I obviously don't care about makes of cars that bad to complain about it on a daily basis.

3 what makes you think you have the fastest car in the world? You guys are some cocky fools that need to calm down about brand x cars on here I don't give a fuck if this is cafords you don't like it don't read it plain and simple you think people are gonna go out of there way to satisfy you die hard ford lovers

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

392rebel65
¯
Member # 3305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 392rebel65  Ford pictures for 392rebel65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4, i wasn't talking to you, or i Woulda quoted you. I was agreeing with you tard.

oh yea, and I only own FORD. and I don't give a shit. about ppl who want to say they have maros! good for them.

[ November 13, 2011, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: 392rebel65 ]

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
quote:
quote:

For one what makes you think I wanna go to a cafords event I haven't been to one yet and Im not planning on it either.

Two since when am I the hater? I'm not the one that made a thread complaining about brand x cars like a baby. I obviously don't care about makes of cars that bad to complain about it on a daily basis.

3 what makes you think you have the fastest car in the world? You guys are some cocky fools that need to calm down about brand x cars on here I don't give a fuck if this is cafords you don't like it don't read it plain and simple you think people are gonna go out of there way to satisfy you die hard ford lovers

i think he was talking to warhorse58gt cus he was calling people on here trolls

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
4, i wasn't talking to you, or i Woulda quoted you. I was agreeing with you tard.

oh yea, and I only own FORD. and I don't give a shit. about ppl who want to say they have maros! good for them.

Yea 93sspcoupe , this guy was making a valid point also in your favor , not diagreeing with you [Confused]
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

^^ o I was wondering okay well discard that haha but it is the truth People should not think its such a big deal that people post other brand things on here. Like is someone gonna be mad if I post pics of my Harley? Or my Mastercraft or say something else. I mean I don't care if they get mad cause it doesn't bother me. I have always thought people that will defend a brand are so immature there's nice cars all around. If it makes you that mad go ram the next person you see off the road that's driving a Chevy. And to be talking shit about my half breed well go ahead I don't care you think I haven't heard it before? I haven't even had a chance to run my car but I'm sure it'll be faster than a 9.70 et.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
Haha still whining! Hey what's the number to the whambulance so I can call it for you guys it's not 911 what is it? Oh yea I googled it 1-800-LIL-BICH

.... why don't you come on down, i'll show you what a real ford can do.. not some pos halfbreed.. [patriot] i got the car the vht and the street.. now all we need is for you to sack up and come @ me bro.. [worship]
This made me crack up LOL.... Put that chevy power in your rearview. [burnout]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

392rebel65
¯
Member # 3305

not a prob, you must be more faded than me lol. Beer Expo!! woot!

anyway, i would never say i'm going to leave a Big Block in the dust, so you shoulda been wondering haha. you'de def dust me. the other kid prolly only has a lil fitty.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
not a prob, you must be more faded than me lol. Beer Expo!! woot!

anyway, i would never say i'm going to leave a Big Block in the dust, so you shoulda been wondering haha. you'de def dust me. the other kid prolly only has a lil fitty.

Yea I've been drinking since like 1130 at my uncles house and typing on my phone I'm surprised anybody can understand me lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you FORD FTW

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You must have cared enough to make a post bitching about how you don't care. Dumb ass.

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com