Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I gotta confession cafords..i switchd to the dark side :) (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I gotta confession cafords..i switchd to the dark side :)
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
@ 1_Raw_95

Congrats on the new car , despite everyone talking shit I think you landed a good deal. I love my Fords but also like many other makes and models including camaro's

TTT fir ya bud [patriot]

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1_raw_95:
im very happy wit my choice so far...i still have my cobra for now...but my cobra has pretty much e came 373s n full bolt ons n my ss has jba shortys n a whack lil hypertech tuner n it will kill my cobra by atleast 2 or 3 cars..pretty sad..pickd up the ss for 7gs 103k miles 6sp ttop

That tuner is good, people get between 10&15 rwhp from it alone.

Get longtubes, cutout & P&P TB, and go to

Installuniversity.com there is a free-mod section.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arodeast408:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
glad this is cabowties.com... and the things are slow as hell.. want to me to prove it.. [patriot] [/QUOTE

Congrats on the buy but Ford guys have to admit Chevy does have heat I got love for both cars but without a stroked out motor/fully built motor or power added mustang there pretty much slow but either way still wouldn't mind having either or

lol you are barking up the wrong tree.. i have built bowties that will raped his ls1. i don't hate chevy's, but i sure as hell don't want to read about them in almost every thread on a ford site.. [patriot]
I don't doubt that never said that u won't rape his ls1 just stating that a heads cam intake gt vs a heads cam ls1 would be a big difference but never said u didn't have cars that willwould beat his whip
lol why would you come pair a 302 ci motor vs a 346.. that is a no brainer.. give me 44 more ci and what atleast 1 more point of compression.. it will do wonders for a motor.. why not compare the same size motors? again it has nothing to do with what power his car makes.. it is the fact that this is a ford web site.. and 75% of the threads on the first page is about brand x cars.. that is the problem.. [patriot]
Holy jezuss! Lol jon gimmie a break man I still have my
cobra but man it takes alot to get that thing movin..u see my competion around town eddies vette ramiros gto lol its rought tryna keep up at the races wit my lil 302...and ur completly right I say the same thing cant compare 2 diff size motors try comparing fords351 to checys 350 n well see who wins thats beem my argument wit gm ppl for so long

lol 1st off eddies vette is slow. ramiro's gto is even slower than eddie's vette..video proved that. you got the heavy 95 doesn't help that 302 at all.. maybe you should come by some time and we can work out a good combo to show all this ls? lovers how it's done.. ever see drew's 94gt run mid 10's on 18in rims with a 347.. just need the right combo to handle these guys around town.. 99% of them can't run faster than a 11.5x.
Lol slow to u john but lookat ur set up lol.. Did u help brandon wit his new motor in his four eyed? And I wouldnt mind stopn by I gotta get a new tranny for my car first tho

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>KinG CoBRa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nifty50:
@ 1_Raw_95

Congrats on the new car , despite everyone talking shit I think you landed a good deal. I love my Fords but also like many other makes and models including camaro's

TTT fir ya bud [patriot]
[/QUOTEu

Thanks man and atleast there was a cobra in the pic idk why everyones hatin I still got the cobra lol..

--------------------

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

quote:
Originally posted by Catfish:
quote:
im very happy wit my choice so far...i still have my cobra for now...but my cobra has pretty much e came 373s n full bolt ons n my ss has jba shortys n a whack lil hypertech tuner n it will kill my cobra by atleast 2 or 3 cars..pretty sad..pickd up the ss for 7gs 103k miles 6sp ttop

That tuner is good, people get between 10&15 rwhp from it alone.

Get longtubes, cutout & P&P TB, and go to

Installuniversity.com there is a free-mod section.

I wanna keep it smog legal its my dd nothing crazy

--------------------

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
glad this is cabowties.com... and the things are slow as hell.. want to me to prove it.. [patriot] [/QUOTE

Congrats on the buy but Ford guys have to admit Chevy does have heat I got love for both cars but without a stroked out motor/fully built motor or power added mustang there pretty much slow but either way still wouldn't mind having either or

lol you are barking up the wrong tree.. i have built bowties that will raped his ls1. i don't hate chevy's, but i sure as hell don't want to read about them in almost every thread on a ford site.. [patriot]
I don't doubt that never said that u won't rape his ls1 just stating that a heads cam intake gt vs a heads cam ls1 would be a big difference but never said u didn't have cars that willwould beat his whip
lol why would you come pair a 302 ci motor vs a 346.. that is a no brainer.. give me 44 more ci and what atleast 1 more point of compression.. it will do wonders f...or a motor.. why not compare the same size motors? again it has nothing to do with what power his car makes.. it is the fact that this is a ford web site.. and 75% of the threads on the first page is about brand x cars.. that is the problem.. [patriot]
We understand its a Ford site but what's wrong with sharing stories with friends on here...its not like were asking tech questions or bashing Ford or talking shit about anything... he's just happy he got a car and wanted to share it with people [patriot]
Thanks man lol

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol why would you come pair a 302 ci motor vs a 346.. that is a no brainer.. give me 44 more ci and what atleast 1 more point of compression.. it will do wonders for a motor.. why not compare the same size motors? again it has nothing to do with what power his car makes.. it is the fact that this is a ford web site.. and 75% of the threads on the first page is about brand x cars.. that is the problem.. [patriot]
Holy jezuss! Lol jon gimmie a break man I still have my
cobra but man it takes alot to get that thing movin..u see my competion around town eddies vette ramiros gto lol its rought tryna keep up at the races wit my lil 302...and ur completly right I say the same thing cant compare 2 diff size motors try comparing fords351 to checys 350 n well see who wins thats beem my argument wit gm ppl for so long

lol 1st off eddies vette is slow. ramiro's gto is even slower than eddie's vette..video proved that. you got the heavy 95 doesn't help that 302 at all.. maybe you should come by some time and we can work out a good combo to show all this ls? lovers how it's done.. ever see drew's 94gt run mid 10's on 18in rims with a 347.. just need the right combo to handle these guys around town.. 99% of them can't run faster than a 11.5x.
Lol slow to u john but lookat ur set up lol.. Did u help brandon wit his new motor in his four eyed? And I wouldnt mind stopn by I gotta get a new tranny for my car first tho
lol what? 354ci on 8.5 to one with a comstom blower cam. the last motor made 75 more hp.. with stock ass supension ran 10.48 @ 131.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
weak ass camaro..my 93 will smoke that
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cafords.com not cashitmaros.com
Lol

For being a camaro man it's pretty clean

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Look at all these homos comin out the closet!Not that theres anything wrong with that. [Roll Eyes]

-

^LMMFAO!!!!!

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
yuup i did the same thing bud!! mustangs are slow compared to these things...yes i said and will keep saying it!
 -

???????????????what!!!!!!!!

[BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should hop on NorCal-lsx. Lot of good info on these things. Any plans for mods?
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yuup i did the same thing bud!! mustangs are slow compared to these things...yes i said and will keep saying it!
 -

Ugly!

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1BADPONY
¯
Member # 10490

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1BADPONY  Ford pictures for 1BADPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
This is a ford site not Chevy if u going to talk bad about mustangs don't be on this web page patna.

+1

--------------------
1BADPONY

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
quote:
 -

Ugly!
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all good to own a mustang and an ss... [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
glad this is cabowties.com... and the things are slow as hell.. want to me to prove it.. [patriot]

Haha slow? the fastest n/a stock bottomend ls1 346ci run a 9.6.btw nice ride bro.all you need is a heads cam package n it's game over..

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Anyone can shift an auto, but not too many can bang gears...

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seem's like Ya picked this one up because You could'nt make a 5.0 fast, pretty sad.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahahhahahhaahha

LMFAO.....50% trolls....hahahahaha

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wichoms4:
quote:
glad this is cabowties.com... and the things are slow as hell.. want to me to prove it.. [patriot]

Haha slow? the fastest n/a stock bottomend ls1 346ci run a 9.6.btw nice ride bro.all you need is a heads cam package n it's game over..
You think all it takes is heads and cam to run that fast? [Confused]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Ms.fOrdLadie
Member # 11226

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.fOrdLadie  Ford pictures for Ms.fOrdLadie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
How can you do this to us [Frown]

+100000000000000000000000 :/

--------------------
1986 GT Hatch
I WOrk On my Own car.
Built Ford Tough To Kill Chevy Stuff

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^is this jackie?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is full of fail, the op compares 95' 302 cubes technology to his late model Ls what big fail and if you don't like the so called haters saying shit about the catfish go to a bowtie website and show them your new ride but don't come on a ford website expecting most ford guys to share your love of that pos you just purchased. Just saying my .02 [Razz]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO... I rarely ever post on this site anymore, & now I remember why... CAFORDS is full of a bunch of whining crybabies!!!! Get over it!!! If people wanna buy something other than a Mustang, & then share about it on here with their so called friends on the site that actually appreciate non Mustangs, let em' do their thing. If you don't like the thread, don't click on it, plain & simple... Mustangs are NOT the end all be all of Muscle cars, & there are plenty other cool cars out there to experience...

I still own a Mustang, but I also own a GM car with an LSX power plant under the hood, WHICH I LOVE just as much as my stang. Can't deny the potential of LSX cars, & anybody who does is just in denial, or blinded by their Blue Oval loyalty....

To the OP, nice car man, Congrats!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well said EPIK [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com