Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Brother in law passed away in a freak accident (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Brother in law passed away in a freak accident
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
may he R.I.P sorry to hear the loss of your family member...i dont understand how always when a person goes out of there way to help others it always seems there the ones getting injured or ect.
Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow! RIP to your brother in law. I actually knew him from one of my cousin that works with him or used too. He went out to Vegas with us a couple times and it was nothing but hilarious nights with him. RIP Mithta!
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90.5.0GT:
Wow! RIP to your brother in law. I actually knew him from one of my cousin that works with him or used too. He went out to Vegas with us a couple times and it was nothing but hilarious nights with him. RIP Mithta!

Small world!!! Yeah Mithat went to vegas a lot. He used to work at cpmc in SF. He was laid to rest yesterday, very sad day.

--------------------
To be or not to be

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Small world!!! Yeah Mithat went to vegas a lot. MHe used to work at cpmc in SF. He was laid to rest yesterday, very sad day. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yup! That's where my cousin works at. Again, sorry for the lost of a family member! Stay up man!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com